New hotel with liquor license?

New hotel with liquor license?

Posted in the Henderson Forum

Go Cowboys

Henderson, TX

#1 Sep 26, 2007
Has anyone heard about the new hotel that is suppose to be opening soon with a liquor license? I caught wind of this not too long ago, maybe a month ago.

“Howdy Ever'body!”

Since: Sep 07

Henderson TX

#2 Sep 26, 2007
The Baymont? I don't think that hotel will ever come to fruition. No liquor license for it anyway because of the zoning and the zoning board didn't grant a variance...it seems that they usually rollover and do but for some reason they believed all the non and half truths presented by some of our more rightious citizens.
East Tx Jinn

Tyler, TX

#3 Aug 1, 2013
RCTWR wrote:
The Baymont? I don't think that hotel will ever come to fruition. No liquor license for it anyway because of the zoning and the zoning board didn't grant a variance...it seems that they usually rollover and do but for some reason they believed all the non and half truths presented by some of our more rightious citizens.
WOW. How wrong was this persons opinion... The Baymont I heard in the paper has been voted the best Hotel in Henderson 4 straight years. a long ways from, "That hotel will never come to fruition."
kudos

Tyler, TX

#4 Aug 2, 2013
East Tx Jinn wrote:
<quoted text>WOW. How wrong was this persons opinion... The Baymont I heard in the paper has been voted the best Hotel in Henderson 4 straight years. a long ways from, "That hotel will never come to fruition."
How very true! That hotel has really become a great community asset. Especially with all the local reunions that come to town. I also heard they are one of the top ranked Baymont hotels in the nation. A friend of mine is employed there, and she said the owners keep really high standards especially when it comes to cleanliness. Hope they keep it up....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Hamilton in Overton (Nov '11) 45 min jamie 84
Henderson pound 10 hr henderson 6
LLoyd Henry Edwards, Henderson, TX (Nov '10) Tue IMMAFLIRT14 31
Jeremy Everitt (Mar '15) Apr 22 SoDone 9
Why are women in this town so damn rude to wait... (Aug '16) Apr 22 Willie Granville 21
Sexual transmitted disease Apr 21 Anonymous 1
Miranda scott Apr 21 Serendipity 2

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages