Wondering if this is true

Wondering if this is true

Posted in the Henderson Forum

businessowner

Henderson, TX

#1 Nov 1, 2012
I have heard that two of the daycares in town have been bought out by full armor. Is this true? I have my own center in town and just trying to see what's going on with others being bought out.
hmm

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 1, 2012
businessowner wrote:
I have heard that two of the daycares in town have been bought out by full armor. Is this true? I have my own center in town and just trying to see what's going on with others being bought out.
Which two? IDE like to look into it if it's true.
businessowner

Henderson, TX

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Ragley and Southwood
random

Henderson, TX

#4 Nov 1, 2012
i know i probly shouldnt ask this but are you looking to hire someone at your daycare? in need of a job
Friend

Grapevine, TX

#5 Nov 2, 2012
New Life Church has gone into partnership with Full Armor. Owner of Ragley & Southwood is member of New Life and MIL of pastor, so it may be true, but not sure.
Right

Dallas, TX

#6 Nov 2, 2012
random wrote:
i know i probly shouldnt ask this but are you looking to hire someone at your daycare? in need of a job
Love and Learning Childcare (on High street) is hiring. There's a sign out in front
well

Henderson, TX

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Well is this true
weird

Rowlett, TX

#8 Apr 10, 2013
well wrote:
Well is this true

Who knows-Looks like mums the word
wowza

United States

#9 Apr 10, 2013
First off ragley. Closed because Mrs Kathy chose not to do it any more and after 30 years I sure don't blame her... no one is moving to full armor and I just can't figure out why people choose to try and run them down, there an amazing childcare facility....
and again

Longview, TX

#10 Apr 10, 2013
Now a sale to new life at the full armor bldg. Hopefully someone with intelligent can take over accounting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stop using this excuse. 51 min Mike 29
A verse that speaks to you, and helps you throu... 1 hr Justified by Chri... 5
chase holts Sat the day 49
You know your from Henderson if ... (Jul '08) Sat We all know 227
why do mexicans think they are entitled (Apr '13) Jul 22 Really 88
who's the married women who cheat Jul 21 So you know 23
Really Good Dope Jul 21 Itsashame 10

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance