suck suck

Dallas, TX

#64 Oct 18, 2013
Tina Stuart is a mexican
hmmm

Dallas, TX

#65 Oct 24, 2013
taco wrote:
First it was slaves. Now Mexicans think we owe them something. What the hell is wrong with our law makers. Go home and make something out of your own country and stop draining ours.
the US government and the dumb a## they call a president told them they were entitled. I agree with you they need to go back across the border.
hmmm

Dallas, TX

#66 Oct 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="What Is A Low Keel?"]<quoted text>
Really, so they're just into lawn care, housecleaning, custodial, flooring and tiling, sheetrocking, roofing, taco trucks, and manual agricultural labor as a hobby?[/QUOTE] no they do those jobs because they are in a place where they dont speak the language. So in order to do a different job would require them to learn the language spoken and they want do that its easier to do manual labor not learn the language and live off welfare and breed.
US Citizen

Dallas, TX

#67 Oct 24, 2013
Sounds like a Mexican banged ur wife lol come on they aint that bad
Cowboy

Dallas, TX

#68 Oct 24, 2013
Johnhanes wrote:
Why do Mexicans work so hard ? It's unbelievable
cause at the end of the day we like to sit back pop open a beer and admire the work we did and know we sweated our asses off for it :)
Daisy

United States

#69 Dec 31, 2013
Mex girls r fat, lazy , dump ass . They always r Jealous with any skinny girls . They think they are better minority than another race as Asian . But actually they r not . They r not intelligent , not loyalty , not educated , not take good care of themselves, even mex men don't want them . Mex men with higher income prefer not to be with them . I'm so freaking sick with their attitude
randy

Omaha, NE

#70 May 21, 2014
The mexicans get free food cars n housing n pay no income tax but they file a return n get a tax refund n can't p speak english
yes

Caldwell, TX

#71 May 21, 2014
randy wrote:
The mexicans get free food cars n housing n pay no income tax but they file a return n get a tax refund n can't p speak english
Don't forget about the free medical they get. Why you think they all have 5 or 6 kids. Our dumb white girls having babies with them too. Trashy white trailer trash girls...
iamme

Rockwall, TX

#72 Jan 9, 2015
go home wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we are paying for them to come here illegally and pop out as many dam kids as they can and yeah they work but most don't pay taxes and get free food and healthcare that my taxes pay for. So that makes me right Go home
You clearly are not educated. When they come here illegally it is them or their families that have to pay. The mafia sneaks them across and once they are here they are held hostage until payment is received in full which is about 3,000 to 5,000 depending on where and how they where crossed over. If payment is not received they will not be released. They are held in abandoned houses and warehouses. In some cases they are murdered if money is not received within a certain time frame. Also if you were smart you would know that illegals cannot receive public benefits. Public benefits are for citizens of the united states only. If you do not have a valid SSN then you do not get benefits. Furthermore they do pay taxes. They have to register for an ITIN (individual tax identification number) and then they work all year paying taxes while alot of lazy Americans live on public benefits. You see..the illegals come here for one reason ....to work and most of them make only min. wage. But there are plenty Americans that will not go get a job. Just look around you and and you will see. Instead of being so prejudice... Open your eyes and take a look and then you will see who's food and health expenses tax payers are paying for. Its the low life , drug addict, thieving, lying , lazy , Americans. You see illegals have no choice uncle Sam is not going to give them foodstamps and housing and medicaid....they have to work.
Just Wondering

Grand Prairie, TX

#73 Jan 9, 2015
iamme wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly are not educated. When they come here illegally it is them or their families that have to pay. The mafia sneaks them across and once they are here they are held hostage until payment is received in full which is about 3,000 to 5,000 depending on where and how they where crossed over. If payment is not received they will not be released. They are held in abandoned houses and warehouses. In some cases they are murdered if money is not received within a certain time frame. Also if you were smart you would know that illegals cannot receive public benefits. Public benefits are for citizens of the united states only. If you do not have a valid SSN then you do not get benefits. Furthermore they do pay taxes. They have to register for an ITIN (individual tax identification number) and then they work all year paying taxes while alot of lazy Americans live on public benefits. You see..the illegals come here for one reason ....to work and most of them make only min. wage. But there are plenty Americans that will not go get a job. Just look around you and and you will see. Instead of being so prejudice... Open your eyes and take a look and then you will see who's food and health expenses tax payers are paying for. Its the low life , drug addict, thieving, lying , lazy , Americans. You see illegals have no choice uncle Sam is not going to give them foodstamps and housing and medicaid....they have to work.
Very well said!
Pinkie

Atlanta, GA

#74 Jan 18, 2015
taco wrote:
First it was slaves. Now Mexicans think we owe them something. What the hell is wrong with our law makers. Go home and make something out of your own country and stop draining ours.
I live in an area full of Mexicans. I don't know about hard working- maybe in some communities- not mine. That's why there are stereotypes. They let their babies cry and cry and ignore them. They are rude as neighbors, stomping and running back and forth as loud as possible at all hours of the day. I have had three different Mexican families live above me and it has been horrible.

The Mexicans here get vouchers and they can't even speak English. They are what I would call entitled as they don't speak the language and have no desire to assimilate. When my family came here from the holocaust they busted their asses learning the language and built businesses- they took care of their families. Not the Mexicans I see.

When they are at the store with their FREE food vouchers, they always stop and ask me what things mean, barely able to speak the language. For example, I had one guy come up and on the list of allowed items it said milk. MILK. And he could barely even ask what it meant as he knew barely any English- just kept pointing at the word. I at least knew it was leche since I do make an attempt to learn THEIR language.

Learn the language. Don't act entitled when you are here illegally. Bring on the illegals but give them nothing. They can make their own success as other legal immigrants have. Come to this country legally with a skill.
Pinkie

Atlanta, GA

#75 Jan 19, 2015
thetruth wrote:
People are entitled if they are qualified to receive it. Makes no difference what race they may be. Stop calling people trash. There's more white people that's on welfare than anything. Idiots
Of course there are more white people on welfare than other races. There are more white people in the country! However, if you actually use the percentage of people on welfare based on the total population of the race, 28% of all blacks receive it, vs 5% of whites.
Pinkie

Atlanta, GA

#76 Jan 19, 2015
iamme wrote:
<quoted text>
They do get free handouts from the government for food and medical. Do some research. I would actually be fine if they were learning the language, but they do nothing but act entitled.
tlt

Garland, TX

#77 Jan 31, 2015
They have fancy ass cars with no insurance hit someone then leave scence of crime cause intoxicated.Probably headed back to Mexico better be glad I didnt get this mexican man first.
Anita ann

Dallas, TX

#78 Feb 3, 2015
All white woman are little trashy sluts!
Pinkie

Atlanta, GA

#79 Feb 3, 2015
Anita ann wrote:
All white woman are little trashy sluts!
Maybr, but at least they heard of condoms. I cannot get over how many Mexicans I see popping out baby after baby while the government foots the bill.
@

Dallas, TX

#80 Feb 3, 2015
The Stuart's
@

Dallas, TX

#81 Feb 3, 2015
Daisy wrote:
Mex girls r fat, lazy , dump ass . They always r Jealous with any skinny girls . They think they are better minority than another race as Asian . But actually they r not . They r not intelligent , not loyalty , not educated , not take good care of themselves, even mex men don't want them . Mex men with higher income prefer not to be with them . I'm so freaking sick with their attitude
Tina stuart
Anita ann

Irving, TX

#82 Feb 4, 2015
Why is it that the white married woman are the ones sleeping with all the Mexican men?
Stupid

Dallas, TX

#83 Feb 13, 2015
Racist and ignorant...this thread is basically a representation of Henderson as a whole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hung man in Wal-Mart 1 hr Thomas 3
You know your from Henderson if ... (Jul '08) 2 hr Thomas 210
Henderson full of gays 6 hr Pitiful 61
What happened to China Cafe (Sep '14) 7 hr happy customer 7
Local Politics Do you approve of Louie Gohmert as Representative? (Dec '11) 20 hr Patriot 10
smoke shop opening on 79 20 hr Dennis 6
New Steak House / Old Golden Corral opening when ? 21 hr Dennis 14
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]