Comments
41 - 60 of 68 Comments Last updated May 21, 2014
ignorance

Dallas, TX

#44 Jul 5, 2013
Stfu and swim back, hop your fence whatever you gotta do just go........
wowza

Dallas, TX

#45 Jul 5, 2013
Wasn't trying to be racist, just saying you should come the legal way and speak English....
Five 0 Seven

Newington, CT

#46 Jul 5, 2013
Maybe Mexicans do not have a choice because their government cannot provide for them…One would think some birth control by the Mexican government would have been introduced years ago…….It is a shame that the biggest exports a country is known for is people and drugs ,,,,Same cycle over and over ….Shows lack of intelligent minds ….Canada is glad you’re not on their border …..
Five 0 Seven

Newington, CT

#47 Jul 5, 2013
If it were not for the U.S. I wonder how long it would have took for many countries in the World to get Electricity … Sat Comm…cell phones ,computers , space programs just to mention a few…do you think your Government was capable of landing on the Moon in the late sixties……. Why …because we put our religions and ethnic cultures on the back burner in turn this gives freedom to the mind…..yes some could hold onto their culture and never improve ….example look at the middle east …woman cannot even go to school ….But I must say the young educated in the middle east has had enough of same old culture with no constant improvement / glade we have them to make a change /
Agent Jones

Henderson, TX

#48 Jul 5, 2013
wowza wrote:
Wasn't trying to be racist, just saying you should come the legal way and speak English....
So by this logic if America was as overrun with drug cartels who murder police, mayors, anyone who opposes them, in broad daylight then posts the videos of the murders online for all to see, as Mexico is, You would be willing to take the time and effort to learn french and apply for Canadian citizenship 100% legally as opposed to trying to save the life of yourself and your family?

I call BS.
Speaking Truthful

Henderson, TX

#49 Jul 5, 2013
Ya'll are a pathetic! God made everyone. People can come & live anywhere they choose. So get a life & get over yourself. And 10 times out of 10 if you know trashy people your trash too!
God

Henderson, TX

#50 Jul 5, 2013
Speaking Truthful wrote:
Ya'll are a pathetic! God made everyone. People can come & live anywhere they choose. So get a life & get over yourself. And 10 times out of 10 if you know trashy people your trash too!
You are right, I alone impregnated every female on the planet. It has nothing to do with your father getting your mother drunk and lying about using a condom, it was me.

I also find it hilarious you call others pathetic yet start your argument with "ya'll" and don't know the difference between "You're" and "your".
gobment handout

Euless, TX

#51 Jul 16, 2013
thetruth wrote:
Well if you are talking about Texas. It was their land in the first place until the whites stole it like they do everything else. You dont know history.The mexicans made the mistake of letting Stephen F.Austin and settlers come here in the first place. People are entitled not a certain race.
We didn't steal it. We kicked their ass or it....big difference.
creepy ass cracker

Henderson, TX

#52 Jul 16, 2013
The oldest human remains found in the United States were not Indian or Mexican. They were that of a Caucasoid. That means he was a white man for those who don't know. So enough with the "Native American" or Mexicans were here first. The "kennewick man" proves that the white man was here first.

http://www.mnh.si.edu/arctic/html/kennewick_m...
mud

Terrell, TX

#53 Jul 22, 2013
White power!
truth

United States

#54 Sep 15, 2013
Im a white guy i work hard Ive worked with illegals and legals alike. The reason they think they are entitled is because the majority of them work hard. Im white but out there in the labor force alot of whites and blacks get fired because of lazy work habits chicanos too. The problem here is that hardly any united states citizens teach there kids the value of hard work. Thus hard working illegals will continue to fill in the void. I like workng with illegals they are funny and get the job done and talking some freindly trash back and forth helps the day go by faster.
Grampa

Henderson, TX

#55 Sep 16, 2013
Don't have a problem with Mexicans or any other race of people..The problem I have is the ones that are ILLEGAL.Don't care who you are come here the right way I say Welcome,
No, I Won't press one for ENGLISH
dumb people

Henderson, TX

#56 Sep 16, 2013
what the hell is wrong with all of you????? WE ALL ARE MADE BY GOD!! WHO CREATED US TO BE DIFFERENT!!! WHO IN RETURN HOPED WE WOULD ALL treat EACH OTHER EQUAL!!! WHAT MAKES A PERSON BETTER IS NOT THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN ITS THEIR ATTITUDE AND HOW THEY CHOOSE TO LIVE THEIR LIFE!! what are all of you going to say to god when you meet him one day and he ask you why u thought you were better than all other man and woman her created?? what you going to say bc im "WHITE"?? LOL shame on you!!! AND all you people that visit other countries they dont treat you like shit because u dont know their language but because your white thats ok you have the right to not know bc your white.but you will buy your little travel books to try and learn the language and thats ok even if you dont speak it right when u get there but you try and learn....but no mexicans can try and learn here bc they aint white... i laugh in your face!! judgement day will be a sad day for you!! most of you are clueless to what u are saying bc the mirror you look into everyday only satisfy you and your ugly hate!! you are bitter bc maybe the home life and the church life you try so hard to impress all your white friends with is your only security you have and just because you think your holy bc you beleive your god only serves your white ass you are above all other man and woman of color to pass judgment on another man of color. but just remember who most likely built that house that u look at your self in that mirror in everyday and who picked that lettuce that you so highly think of your self as you eat it. or that road your drive your high class car down that u hate on so bad if anyone else has one!! and remember on sundays that church that you set in every sunday as a false witness of your so called self love for god and all he created that was probably built by a Mexican so see Mexicans or should a say man created by god just like u and i are...... are not the problem and they dont cause you a problem ...... your the problem!!
icee

United States

#57 Sep 16, 2013
Go eat a taco
laco paco

United States

#58 Sep 16, 2013
dumb people wrote:
what the hell is wrong with all of you????? WE ALL ARE MADE BY GOD!! WHO CREATED US TO BE DIFFERENT!!! WHO IN RETURN HOPED WE WOULD ALL treat EACH OTHER EQUAL!!! WHAT MAKES A PERSON BETTER IS NOT THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN ITS THEIR ATTITUDE AND HOW THEY CHOOSE TO LIVE THEIR LIFE!! what are all of you going to say to god when you meet him one day and he ask you why u thought you were better than all other man and woman her created?? what you going to say bc im "WHITE"?? LOL shame on you!!! AND all you people that visit other countries they dont treat you like shit because u dont know their language but because your white thats ok you have the right to not know bc your white.but you will buy your little travel books to try and learn the language and thats ok even if you dont speak it right when u get there but you try and learn....but no mexicans can try and learn here bc they aint white... i laugh in your face!! judgement day will be a sad day for you!! most of you are clueless to what u are saying bc the mirror you look into everyday only satisfy you and your ugly hate!! you are bitter bc maybe the home life and the church life you try so hard to impress all your white friends with is your only security you have and just because you think your holy bc you beleive your god only serves your white ass you are above all other man and woman of color to pass judgment on another man of color. but just remember who most likely built that house that u look at your self in that mirror in everyday and who picked that lettuce that you so highly think of your self as you eat it. or that road your drive your high class car down that u hate on so bad if anyone else has one!! and remember on sundays that church that you set in every sunday as a false witness of your so called self love for god and all he created that was probably built by a Mexican so see Mexicans or should a say man created by god just like u and i are...... are not the problem and they dont cause you a problem ...... your the problem!!
You sound like an Obama supporter
RAR

Denton, TX

#59 Oct 5, 2013
hmm wrote:
They could just be nasty, filthy ones that babysit infants and small children under the table in a filthy, filthy house while collecting food stamps, while separated from their husband who is a Texas highway patrol! Is that okay! Yet their big huge butts go out and eat ever other day! It truly is foul!!!! J & T. Stuart
They were never on food stamps. House wasn't filthy. Last name is actually spelled Stewart, not Stuart. Coming from an actual close family friend, the Stewart's really are nice people. Also, only Mr. Stewart is only 1/2 Mexican I believe.
hmmm

United States

#60 Oct 16, 2013
lol wrote:
why do white people think they are entitled to talk about other races?? white dont mean your always right!!
how do you know the post was by a white person?
Blue

Greenville, VA

#61 Oct 17, 2013
Ok , since when did Texas start caring about other races?even if they do think they are privileged ,Texas don't care.they will continue to mock them with racist names.give them the hardest thankless jobs ,and pat each other on the back .I have lived a lot of places ,but you ppl have the poorest attitude .
randy m

United States

#62 Oct 18, 2013
White power!!
Johnhanes

Teague, TX

#63 Oct 18, 2013
Why do Mexicans work so hard ? It's unbelievable

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 547
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 22,349
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr SpasticColon 17,917
pot heads (Dec '11) 5 hr Bahaha 46
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 773
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 13 hr Gasman 338
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 13 hr Gasman 723
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••