why do mexicans think they are entitled
debi

Henderson, TX

#23 Apr 11, 2013
My nephew has told me personally how filthy that family is!!
jack

United States

#24 Apr 12, 2013
Who are you all speaking of?
Whatever

Longview, TX

#25 Apr 12, 2013
go home wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we are paying for them to come here illegally and pop out as many dam kids as they can and yeah they work but most don't pay taxes and get free food and healthcare that my taxes pay for. So that makes me right Go home
I am a tax preparer and I will have you know that the majority of the Hispanics/Latinos do pay taxes, the ones that come out of their weekly paycheck and they have no way of ever claiming that money because they do not have a social security number.
So just to let you know, our government is not broke, like Obama claims.
wowza

United States

#26 Apr 12, 2013
Why don't they just swim back home, we can not afford to take care of them and all 29 of there kids.... if you can't speak English or get here the legal way then get the f%$# out.....
hmm

Henderson, TX

#27 Apr 12, 2013
wowza wrote:
Why don't they just swim back home, we can not afford to take care of them and all 29 of there kids.... if you can't speak English or get here the legal way then get the f%$# out.....
Wow!So glad you know everything just from being a tax preparer, which is not a hard to learn job in itself! America is broke because of our lovely president giving them amnesty to stay here and ride on the coat tails of the ones who really pay taxes!!!
BBHC

Cincinnati, OH

#28 Apr 13, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!So glad you know everything just from being a tax preparer, which is not a hard to learn job in itself! America is broke because of our lovely president giving them amnesty to stay here and ride on the coat tails of the ones who really pay taxes!!!
Our country is broke because we ran two wars and administered two countries' national affairs with no means to pay for them. Do you recall buying war bonds?
BBHC

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Apr 13, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!So glad you know everything just from being a tax preparer, which is not a hard to learn job in itself!
I don't think the poster said they knew everything, just about illegals and taxes. A tax preparer would encounter this. Of course, social scientists have said the same thing for years but they sneakily hide it in books with big words. Of course, you can't trust them because they read books all day and that's a sure way to becoming a liberal.
hmm

Henderson, TX

#30 Apr 13, 2013
BBHC wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the poster said they knew everything, just about illegals and taxes. A tax preparer would encounter this. Of course, social scientists have said the same thing for years but they sneakily hide it in books with big words. Of course, you can't trust them because they read books all day and that's a sure way to becoming a liberal.
I can agree with that. I also know the illegal problem is a small part of it along with alot of other things as well. I dont mind illegals being here. Just please pay your taxes and dont ride the welfare! I wish people in general would try to live and earn a honest living without thinking your awesome for getting assistance and living high off the hog off of others expense. I think the churches would help alot more if they knew the people honestly needed it. You cant trust anyone is telling the truth in their situation now days. Just my opinion.
thetruth

Tyler, TX

#31 Apr 15, 2013
People are entitled if they are qualified to receive it. Makes no difference what race they may be. Stop calling people trash. There's more white people that's on welfare than anything. Idiots
mnc

Henderson, TX

#32 Apr 20, 2013
BBHC wrote:
<quoted text>
The one book that liberals don't read is the Bible.
BBHC

London, UK

#33 Apr 20, 2013
mnc wrote:
<quoted text>
The one book that liberals don't read is the Bible.
And conservative Christians don't either apparently. Studies show that a person's support for torture such as waterboarding is highest among those who attend church regularly.
Knowthetruth

Naaldwijk, Netherlands

#34 May 19, 2013
All these stupid racist rednecks talking about they come to states illegally and need to swim back. No, HOW ABOUT YOU SWIM BACK TO EUROPE idiots.
The white americans stole the land, so there can never be justice.
emmy

Longview, TX

#35 May 23, 2013
taco wrote:
At least white trash has a right to be here in the first place
So white people have the right to be here? Why because they came to this country to escape and have certain freedoms? Hmmm sounds much like those mexicans coming to this country to work and provide for their family ...come on would you really do the job they do if they left! Oh and I think Native Americans were here first.. they have more "rights" than anyone else
vato loco

Henderson, TX

#36 May 23, 2013
tell it like it is we are what we are no race or group is better than it each other you are born in to your race male or female. and you don't choose your nationality the sun that shines on us does the same for every one how you use it is how u make it or break it it dont matter who who u are or where u come from u can make it and by the way the richest man in the world is a vato so use the sun to ur advantage don't worry about nobody but u
LMHB

Arlington, TX

#37 Jul 5, 2013
taco wrote:
First it was slaves. Now Mexicans think we owe them something. What the hell is wrong with our law makers. Go home and make something out of your own country and stop draining ours.
Half of your country you stole from them, the rest you stole from the natives, who are you to call this country yours?
LMHB

Arlington, TX

#38 Jul 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a tax preparer and I will have you know that the majority of the Hispanics/Latinos do pay taxes, the ones that come out of their weekly paycheck and they have no way of ever claiming that money because they do not have a social security number.
So just to let you know, our government is not broke, like Obama claims.

THANK YOU!
LMHB

Arlington, TX

#39 Jul 5, 2013
wowza wrote:
You dare include stereotypes? There is no need for racism to get your point across. Just an FYI, the world record for having the most kids belongs to a white couple.
And at least they're not at abortion clinics killing their unborn.
LMHB

Arlington, TX

#40 Jul 5, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!So glad you know everything just from being a tax preparer, which is not a hard to learn job in itself! America is broke because of our lovely president giving them amnesty to stay here and ride on the coat tails of the ones who really pay taxes!!!
I think you quoted the wrong person:)
LMHB

Arlington, TX

#41 Jul 5, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I can agree with that. I also know the illegal problem is a small part of it along with alot of other things as well. I dont mind illegals being here. Just please pay your taxes and dont ride the welfare! I wish people in general would try to live and earn a honest living without thinking your awesome for getting assistance and living high off the hog off of others expense. I think the churches would help alot more if they knew the people honestly needed it. You cant trust anyone is telling the truth in their situation now days. Just my opinion.
The people with the most welfare are blacks, and most of the Mexicans I've met get sick from working cheap for everything they own. They don't like resorting to getting help from anyone but themselves, especially the men; it hurts their pride. And if you want to complain about something, complain about the fact that most of their employers are greedy whites.
LMHB

Arlington, TX

#43 Jul 5, 2013
Knowthetruth wrote:
All these stupid racist rednecks talking about they come to states illegally and need to swim back. No, HOW ABOUT YOU SWIM BACK TO EUROPE idiots.
The white americans stole the land, so there can never be justice.
Finally someone gets me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Roberts (Jul '16) 10 min TellItLikeItIs 127
Foxhunter Club waitress (Sep '10) Feb 15 Bfloyd 10
Shawn K Story and Jessica Dawson Martin (May '17) Feb 13 Sarah 10
Jason Trailer????? Feb 13 Sayitaintso 2
Andrew Kangerga is a cross dresser Feb 13 Sterling Marlin 3
Snitches in Rusk Co Feb 6 Piss Cotts 24
Disgusting Jan 30 Sterling Marlin 1

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance