why do mexicans think they are entitled

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
taco

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2013
First it was slaves. Now Mexicans think we owe them something. What the hell is wrong with our law makers. Go home and make something out of your own country and stop draining ours.
smh

Henderson, TX

#2 Apr 10, 2013
taco wrote:
First it was slaves. Now Mexicans think we owe them something. What the hell is wrong with our law makers. Go home and make something out of your own country and stop draining ours.
This is hilarious. The Mexicans I know actually work. It's not the Mexicans getting the majority of the welfare and housing. Look around. You are a joke.
lol

Henderson, TX

#3 Apr 11, 2013
why do white people think they are entitled to talk about other races?? white dont mean your always right!!
as if

United States

#4 Apr 11, 2013
So true most Mexican s I know clearly work and all there stuff is paid for ! Some white people are sorry and drug addicts or the first on welfare !
smh

Henderson, TX

#5 Apr 11, 2013
as if wrote:
So true most Mexican s I know clearly work and all there stuff is paid for ! Some white people are sorry and drug addicts or the first on welfare !
True that. I'm white but I can say I know a lot more white trash people that trashy Mexicans.
lol

Henderson, TX

#6 Apr 11, 2013
I know a nasty Mexican family!! THP family
lol

Henderson, TX

#7 Apr 11, 2013
They are the Stuart's, trashy Mexicans
no1important

Mabank, TX

#8 Apr 11, 2013
all races have their scumbags
lol

Henderson, TX

#9 Apr 11, 2013
And scumbags they are
taco

United States

#10 Apr 11, 2013
At least white trash has a right to be here in the first place
go home

United States

#11 Apr 11, 2013
lol wrote:
why do white people think they are entitled to talk about other races?? white dont mean your always right!!
Because we are paying for them to come here illegally and pop out as many dam kids as they can and yeah they work but most don't pay taxes and get free food and healthcare that my taxes pay for. So that makes me right Go home
BBHC

United States

#12 Apr 11, 2013
taco wrote:
At least white trash has a right to be here in the first place
Mexicans have always been in Texas. Anglos, not so much.
thetruth

Tyler, TX

#13 Apr 11, 2013
Well if you are talking about Texas. It was their land in the first place until the whites stole it like they do everything else. You dont know history.The mexicans made the mistake of letting Stephen F.Austin and settlers come here in the first place. People are entitled not a certain race.
spicy

United States

#14 Apr 11, 2013
thetruth wrote:
Well if you are talking about Texas. It was their land in the first place until the whites stole it like they do everything else. You dont know history.The mexicans made the mistake of letting Stephen F.Austin and settlers come here in the first place. People are entitled not a certain race.
So you are saying they are entitled for tax payers to pick up their tab because of their race. That's why this country is in the gutter. Hey let someone work their ass off to pay for a bum.
BBHC

United States

#15 Apr 11, 2013
spicy wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying they are entitled for tax payers to pick up their tab because of their race. That's why this country is in the gutter. Hey let someone work their ass off to pay for a bum.
Still waiting to see one begging for money at an intersection or while I'm gassing up my car.
hot sauce

United States

#16 Apr 11, 2013
BBHC wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting to see one begging for money at an intersection or while I'm gassing up my car.
They don't have to because we give them everything they need just for making it over here illegally
What Is A Low Keel?

Lebanon, OH

#17 Apr 11, 2013
hot sauce wrote:
<quoted text>They don't have to because we give them everything they need just for making it over here illegally
Really, so they're just into lawn care, housecleaning, custodial, flooring and tiling, sheetrocking, roofing, taco trucks, and manual agricultural labor as a hobby?
debi

Henderson, TX

#20 Apr 11, 2013
Trashy trashy people
debi

Henderson, TX

#21 Apr 11, 2013
I know them personally! That house is filthy, filthy, filthy!!!!
wth

Henderson, TX

#22 Apr 11, 2013
If you people know this, then why doesn't Cps get involved!! Do something about this for the sake of the babies and children involved!!!! If parents won't, then someone should!! What kind of parent would leave their child in that kind of filth? A horrible one!! They should be held responsible too!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 22 hr Wet Flatus 593
bedroom confessions Mon motion 5
Henderson man charged with manslaughter in 2007... (Feb '09) Dec 15 c tiner 26
Companionship Dec 14 tom 9
man at mcdonald's Dec 14 sandy 2
Henderson is so pathetic Dec 14 Pudge 7
bobby bane dead (Feb '14) Dec 14 Pudge 21
Henderson Dating
Find my Match

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:16 am PST

NBC Sports10:16AM
DeMarco Murray practices on Wednesday
NBC Sports10:45 AM
How will DeMarco Murray fare with injured hand?
Yahoo! Sports11:00 AM
Two days after surgery, DeMarco Murray practices
NBC Sports 1:34 PM
Andre Johnson practices as Texans weigh quarterback options
NFL 1:47 PM
One Preview: Passing and rushing yardage leaders meet in Big D