Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

First it was slaves. Now Mexicans think we owe them something. What the hell is wrong with our law makers. Go home and make something out of your own country and stop draining ours.
smh

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

taco wrote:
First it was slaves. Now Mexicans think we owe them something. What the hell is wrong with our law makers. Go home and make something out of your own country and stop draining ours.
This is hilarious. The Mexicans I know actually work. It's not the Mexicans getting the majority of the welfare and housing. Look around. You are a joke.
lol

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

why do white people think they are entitled to talk about other races?? white dont mean your always right!!
as if

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

So true most Mexican s I know clearly work and all there stuff is paid for ! Some white people are sorry and drug addicts or the first on welfare !
smh

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

as if wrote:
So true most Mexican s I know clearly work and all there stuff is paid for ! Some white people are sorry and drug addicts or the first on welfare !
True that. I'm white but I can say I know a lot more white trash people that trashy Mexicans.
lol

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I know a nasty Mexican family!! THP family
lol

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

They are the Stuart's, trashy Mexicans
no1important

Athens, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

all races have their scumbags
lol

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

And scumbags they are
taco

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

At least white trash has a right to be here in the first place
go home

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
why do white people think they are entitled to talk about other races?? white dont mean your always right!!
Because we are paying for them to come here illegally and pop out as many dam kids as they can and yeah they work but most don't pay taxes and get free food and healthcare that my taxes pay for. So that makes me right Go home
BBHC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

taco wrote:
At least white trash has a right to be here in the first place
Mexicans have always been in Texas. Anglos, not so much.
thetruth

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Well if you are talking about Texas. It was their land in the first place until the whites stole it like they do everything else. You dont know history.The mexicans made the mistake of letting Stephen F.Austin and settlers come here in the first place. People are entitled not a certain race.
spicy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

thetruth wrote:
Well if you are talking about Texas. It was their land in the first place until the whites stole it like they do everything else. You dont know history.The mexicans made the mistake of letting Stephen F.Austin and settlers come here in the first place. People are entitled not a certain race.
So you are saying they are entitled for tax payers to pick up their tab because of their race. That's why this country is in the gutter. Hey let someone work their ass off to pay for a bum.
BBHC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

spicy wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying they are entitled for tax payers to pick up their tab because of their race. That's why this country is in the gutter. Hey let someone work their ass off to pay for a bum.
Still waiting to see one begging for money at an intersection or while I'm gassing up my car.
hot sauce

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

BBHC wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting to see one begging for money at an intersection or while I'm gassing up my car.
They don't have to because we give them everything they need just for making it over here illegally
What Is A Low Keel?

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

hot sauce wrote:
<quoted text>They don't have to because we give them everything they need just for making it over here illegally
Really, so they're just into lawn care, housecleaning, custodial, flooring and tiling, sheetrocking, roofing, taco trucks, and manual agricultural labor as a hobby?
debi

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Trashy trashy people
debi

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

I know them personally! That house is filthy, filthy, filthy!!!!
wth

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

If you people know this, then why doesn't Cps get involved!! Do something about this for the sake of the babies and children involved!!!! If parents won't, then someone should!! What kind of parent would leave their child in that kind of filth? A horrible one!! They should be held responsible too!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Back child support vs marriage license 2 hr stuck 1
Looking for Lawn Mower & Chainsaw Shop 6 hr PineMill 12
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Texas 468
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 hr Doe Poop 20,410
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 8 hr Bootay Gas 687
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 8 hr Tigerturds 597
Tans and Hands 11 hr truth 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••