Fairway Auto Credit
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Happy Customer

Longview, TX

#1 Jan 3, 2011
Hey I went to Fairway Auto Center today in Henderson and tried to get a car! My credit wasn't so good, so they told me about the Buy Here Pay Here lot. I left there with a car the same day, no credit check. It was awesome!!! They even have a new Buy Here Pay Here lot in Longview too. Just thought I would share that. So if anyone needs a car and they have bad credit, no credit, or repos on theirs, you should really try there before you go anywhere else. They have a wide variety of choices on vehicles too! I was able to look at both Longview and Henderson lots before I chose my car!!! Very Happy Customer!
liar

Henderson, TX

#2 Jan 3, 2011
Happy Customer wrote:
Hey I went to Fairway Auto Center today in Henderson and tried to get a car! My credit wasn't so good, so they told me about the Buy Here Pay Here lot. I left there with a car the same day, no credit check. It was awesome!!! They even have a new Buy Here Pay Here lot in Longview too. Just thought I would share that. So if anyone needs a car and they have bad credit, no credit, or repos on theirs, you should really try there before you go anywhere else. They have a wide variety of choices on vehicles too! I was able to look at both Longview and Henderson lots before I chose my car!!! Very Happy Customer!
This is an obvious advertisement written by someone at the dealership. GTFO BOT!
West Texas Beauty

Omaha, NE

#3 Jan 4, 2011
It does seem a little suspicious. But hey, whatever works...
funny

Henderson, TX

#4 Jan 4, 2011
Seems to happen alot on this site with businesses. lol
me too

Henderson, TX

#5 Jan 5, 2011
well i got my car there too and i got a good deal. So even if it was someone who wrote that taht worked there, they are right. I like the buy here pay here lot. they worked with me for reals. Im glad they are there.........
hahaha

Henderson, TX

#6 Jan 5, 2011
me too wrote:
well i got my car there too and i got a good deal. So even if it was someone who wrote that taht worked there, they are right. I like the buy here pay here lot. they worked with me for reals. Im glad they are there.........
yeah right bot! GTFO
haw

Longview, TX

#7 Jan 6, 2011
Yeah they ok if u pay ur freakin payment on time but they came and repo my shit when i was 3 days late after i done called and told them i was gonna pay on that friday. they picked mine up thursday. thats wrong man.
questions

Henderson, TX

#8 Jan 11, 2011
how does that buy here pay here lot work? any down payments/trade ins?

please give us a lil more detail
Been There

Henderson, TX

#9 Jan 11, 2011
Happy Customer wrote:
Hey I went to Fairway Auto Center today in Henderson and tried to get a car! My credit wasn't so good, so they told me about the Buy Here Pay Here lot. I left there with a car the same day, no credit check. It was awesome!!! They even have a new Buy Here Pay Here lot in Longview too. Just thought I would share that. So if anyone needs a car and they have bad credit, no credit, or repos on theirs, you should really try there before you go anywhere else. They have a wide variety of choices on vehicles too! I was able to look at both Longview and Henderson lots before I chose my car!!! Very Happy Customer!
Sued Fairway some time back for fraud. WON and they had to eat it....DIDN'T go back.
laughing out loud

United States

#10 Jan 13, 2011
Been There wrote:
<quoted text>Sued Fairway some time back for fraud. WON and they had to eat it....DIDN'T go back.
just wondering but was it because your vehicle you bough from them had been wrecked and they failed to share it with you..don't know if you can actually sue over that but that's what happened to me. I purchased a 03 explorer from them 3 yrs ago for 16000 and not too long after. Started havin problems with the rear and other things and come to find out it had been wrecked. Aren't they suppossed to inform you if you are purchasing a vehicle that has been wrecked?
Oh so funny

Frisco, TX

#11 Jan 13, 2011
That's your responsiblity! Have you ever heard of carfax report? You can also look it up yourself with the VIN number. My dad always told me when buying a car take the time to have a mechanic give it good look at and one that doesn't work at the dealership your buying the car from lol!
Been There

Henderson, TX

#12 Jan 13, 2011
laughing out loud wrote:
<quoted text> just wondering but was it because your vehicle you bough from them had been wrecked and they failed to share it with you..don't know if you can actually sue over that but that's what happened to me. I purchased a 03 explorer from them 3 yrs ago for 16000 and not too long after. Started havin problems with the rear and other things and come to find out it had been wrecked. Aren't they suppossed to inform you if you are purchasing a vehicle that has been wrecked?
It was brand new from the show room. Full warranty....Service department did the WRONG thing and damaged the transmission then the air went out. Less than 10,000 miles? Yes the phrase was, bent over, I drove it up their #%**. I buy vehicles for a major company, deal with many dealerships and NO I did know how long before they hung themselves.
laughing out loud

United States

#13 Jan 13, 2011
Oh so funny wrote:
That's your responsiblity! Have you ever heard of carfax report? You can also look it up yourself with the VIN number. My dad always told me when buying a car take the time to have a mechanic give it good look at and one that doesn't work at the dealership your buying the car from lol!
well I am sorry I didn't have a dad around to teach me that kind of stuff. And when I asked for a carfax they said they didn't provide those and brian assured me nothing was wrong with the car. Wish my dad had stuck around to teach me that kindof stuff..
HARD TRUTH

Rusk, TX

#14 Jan 24, 2011
Boy from the outside it does sound like a "good deal" But also realize these cars come from auctions, almost all high miles and zip on the warranty and employees there even take pieces off of the vehicles coming in if the part is broke on their car then replace the car your so proud to buy with high prices is already broke and they know it but are they honest about it? Uhhh yeah right!
LOL

Henderson, TX

#15 Jan 31, 2011
you dont sue a dealership when your vehicle is under warranty that is fords responsibility to cover the issues with the vehicle if it was bought new and only had 10k miles it would be fixed by ford getting on a blog and lying about [email protected]# doesnt make you cool it makes you look like a douche ive worked at a dealership before and know how these things work also if you dont pay your bills they will repo your [email protected]#! just a little bit of TRUE info for ya!
LOL

Henderson, TX

#16 Jan 31, 2011
also if you want a perfect vehicle you probably need to buy a new one
lol

United States

#17 Feb 3, 2011
Happy Customer wrote:
Hey I went to Fairway Auto Center today in Henderson and tried to get a car! My credit wasn't so good, so they told me about the Buy Here Pay Here lot. I left there with a car the same day, no credit check. It was awesome!!! They even have a new Buy Here Pay Here lot in Longview too. Just thought I would share that. So if anyone needs a car and they have bad credit, no credit, or repos on theirs, you should really try there before you go anywhere else. They have a wide variety of choices on vehicles too! I was able to look at both Longview and Henderson lots before I chose my car!!! Very Happy Customer!
In addition to Fairway, do you also work at fox III? Can you bring me a coffe?
sinner2

United States

#18 Feb 3, 2011
the lady michelle that works there is a bitch
girl

Longview, TX

#19 Feb 25, 2011
She is not a bitch! she is a strong, powerful woman. Dont get mad because she turned you down for a car!
fred

Henderson, TX

#20 May 31, 2011
haw wrote:
Yeah they ok if u pay ur freakin payment on time but they came and repo my shit when i was 3 days late after i done called and told them i was gonna pay on that friday. they picked mine up thursday. thats wrong man.
Ive worked with those ladies before and you had to be alot later then 3 days thats for sure cause they will always work with you as long as you call them they are the best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
latest Wed Be Happy 7
Crazy beaches and welfare checks Tue Stupidisasstupidoes 4
brighwell place (Oct '12) Oct 16 Hereisyourtruth 36
Unsolved murders (Mar '07) Oct 16 Wow 130
henderson texas is a racist godless town (Feb '08) Oct 16 Miranda 1,001
Snitches in Rusk Co Oct 16 Nuffsaid 6
Crime in Overton (Dec '10) Oct 16 one too 12

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages