911

Henderson, TX

#1 Aug 4, 2014
Where's all the fast ones
Who cares

Richmond, TX

#2 Aug 4, 2014
911 wrote:
Where's all the fast ones
If you don't know that means they've out run and too fast for you
love fat girls

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2014
Where are all the fat girls at Does all the black guys get to have all the fun. I'm looking for a fat lazy girl one that has titties on the front and the back and the brown marks on her thighs
omg soooo funny

United States

#4 Aug 7, 2014
Fat asses
question

Longview, TX

#5 Aug 9, 2014
How lazy do you have to be to be a 400 pound white girl
fat and lazy

United States

#6 Aug 19, 2014
Sooooo Funny I am a 350 pound white girl That likes black guys they don't really like me. I am lazy and fat. Live off the government because I have a black kid.. Black guys will sleep with anything. I have brown marks on the inside of my thighs And you should see the brown marks on my ass crack
sad not so funny

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2014
Most of them are just too lazy. when they get a little older and can't even bend over to tie their shoes without running out of breath it won't be so funny. can't even go outside and play with their own kids. the fat surrounds the heart when you can't even bend over and see your private parts male or female. obesity is not the new sexy and never has been never will be. when your arms stick almost straight out because of the fat you can't put your arms down by your side you have a problem. you will live alone and miserable live or have someone just as lazy as sorry as you. get off your fat ass and make a change.
agree

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2014
fat and lazy wrote:
Sooooo Funny I am a 350 pound white girl That likes black guys they don't really like me. I am lazy and fat. Live off the government because I have a black kid.. Black guys will sleep with anything. I have brown marks on the inside of my thighs And you should see the brown marks on my ass crack
That what the black guys look for so they don't have to work. I pay child support fir my ex, her biy friend, and my child. Half my check is gone to child support and the mom makes 1/2 more then I do and he just sits in the house and deals drugs. Blacks need to get with it and get a real job.
agree

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2014
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
That what the black guys look for so they don't have to work. I pay child support fir my ex, her biy friend, and my child. Half my check is gone to child support and the mom makes 1/2 more then I do and he just sits in the house and deals drugs. Blacks need to get with it and get a real job.
Hell I'm paying for his children at this rate.
agree

United States

#10 Sep 16, 2014
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell I'm paying for his children at this rate.
I have friends that do the same and they only have to pay $50 a month cause they have no job. F that. Let the cat out of the bag. I went to get food stamps and got turned down by a black woman witch was my social worker. But in the next state was asked why I was turned down. I didn't know. But now I think it's all a radical thing just like you all think.
sad not so funny

United States

#11 Sep 16, 2014
It's not all Blacks is the overweight white girls that have these little black kids. get government money . Just hopin and pray that some black gangster will take her. when you don't have mommy and daddy taking care of you and the government. What do you have your overweight self and your little black kid
Right

Tyler, TX

#12 Sep 16, 2014
sad not so funny wrote:
It's not all Blacks is the overweight white girls that have these little black kids. get government money . Just hopin and pray that some black gangster will take her. when you don't have mommy and daddy taking care of you and the government. What do you have your overweight self and your little black kid
If only this were coherent..
royal fat and laziness

United States

#13 Sep 23, 2014
I'm not fat and lazy and have a little black kid and sit around all day and smoke weed just because I'm too fat and lazy to work and live off the government. I have none of the above how do I qualify? No desire to do anything else just sit around and get fatter .
awful

Henderson, TX

#14 Nov 21, 2014
Getting on topics any more is sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsolved murders (Mar '07) 13 hr Justices 120
deadbeat daddy Sat 69dbyberne 15
sabine isd school board Fri Donedonedone 3
sabine isd school board Fri Donedonedone 1
Really Good Dope Fri Wow 2
Fred Dunlap Anniversary Celebration Jun 22 Nick 6
Do NOT buy a Walmart swimming pool (Jun '11) Jun 22 Snowblind 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages