Bishop Guillory to rename streets to...

Bishop Guillory to rename streets to MLK Drive

Posted in the Henderson Forum

MLK

Henderson, TX

#1 Aug 1, 2012
I think we should back him in this. Glad hes back in town.
outside looking in

Longview, TX

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Bishop Guillory announced today that his group would be making a sizable donation to the Price camp for the support they extended towards this new agenda.
really NOT

Henderson, TX

#3 Aug 1, 2012
You are really full of BS.Price would not take money from him. Stop trying to stir up problems.
outside looking in

Longview, TX

#4 Aug 1, 2012
really NOT wrote:
You are really full of BS.Price would not take money from him. Stop trying to stir up problems.
and why do you say that? You are not being predjudice are you?
I D 10 t

Henderson, TX

#5 Aug 1, 2012
of course its bs, outside looking in is voting for still, so they have already started stirring the pot
outside looking in

Longview, TX

#6 Aug 1, 2012
I D 10 t wrote:
of course its bs, outside looking in is voting for still, so they have already started stirring the pot
Im not voting for him. He fired me for drinking on the job. I am voting for price now! I date a girl that works for the Bishop and she told me he was supporting price also.
BAMF

Henderson, TX

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Yall are all full of it!
really NOT

Henderson, TX

#8 Aug 1, 2012
He publicly suported Norris. End of story. Stop the hate and stirring the pot.
Oh No

United States

#9 Aug 2, 2012
Please don't tell me that LJ is causing a stir again!
:(
Geez

United States

#10 Aug 31, 2012
Ok. Guillory is a felon for something he did time for in California. Pretty sure it was domestic violence. He ran away from CA and been causing trouble in TX and other states. He found a nitch stirring things up in different places and found out that dumbass people will give him money. He tries to make himself look good by stirring stuff up and making himself out to be Ombudsman of this and Ombudsman of that instead of good deeds. Every once in a while he does something that looks decent but its a ploy to carry out some other agenda. Bad guy. Look him up. There is plenty of stuff in the internet about him from newspaper clippings. Ask county and city officials about him. They know. A few made the mistake of thinking he was legitimate and now they all have him figured out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley madison Thu can 2
Jodie whitehead (Jan '15) Thu Have a heart 5
What happened to Heath Roberts? Thu Matt 4
Jerry Cyphers wrecker. Aug 25 Beer on cereal 1
Review: FTS International (ftsi) Aug 22 MadMan Loosing Job 1
Texas Meat Packers Aug 21 Capt Kirk 6
Texas Bank Henderson (Feb '15) Aug 21 Diamond Dawg 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages