Lone Finalist For West Rusk County IS...

Lone Finalist For West Rusk County ISD Superintendent Spot

There are 20 comments on the Tyler Morning Telegraph story from Jan 9, 2010, titled Lone Finalist For West Rusk County ISD Superintendent Spot. In it, Tyler Morning Telegraph reports that:

By BETTY WATERS Staff Writer NEW LONDON -- Tommy Alexander says he is humbled by the prospect of becoming superintendent of West Rusk County Independent School District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tyler Morning Telegraph.

Willie

AOL

#1 Jan 11, 2010
Sure hope he does a better job at West Rusk than he did in Henderson. Just ask the people there the mess he got the school in.
Mr Pink

Henderson, TX

#2 Jan 11, 2010
TA is a great human. He will do great at WR. The mess they are in is due to a grumpy, large haired, mean, lying, conniving administrator who pulls the strings on an overpaid administrator, allowed by a board who is half right and half wrong. The morale of staff is bad, and teachers doing a great job. Hopefully the search firm will find us a good, no nonsense LEADER.
i agree

Henderson, TX

#3 Jan 12, 2010
i agree he done a great job in henderson they just could not understand why he spending so much money he was trying to up grade henderson. our town is always the last to get anything done we needed those improvement and we got them thanks to him so i wish him the best at west rusk and you all are getting the best of the best.
Deep Blue

Henderson, TX

#4 Jan 12, 2010
i agree wrote:
i agree he done a great job in henderson they just could not understand why he spending so much money he was trying to up grade henderson. our town is always the last to get anything done we needed those improvement and we got them thanks to him so i wish him the best at west rusk and you all are getting the best of the best.
He was shafted by the Big 4 on the Board at hat time.
If you weren't thier puppet, you were gone.
Disagree

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2010
He is a politician. He will tell you what you want to hear then agree with the next person, and the next, and the next. Whatever your problem he will make you feel like you are right, then he will do the same with the next person even though they are different points of view.
HHS 77

Austin, TX

#6 Jan 13, 2010
Deep Blue wrote:
<quoted text>He was shafted by the Big 4 on the Board at hat time.
If you weren't thier puppet, you were gone.
More like a couple of fat rats leading the two mice around and one of the fat rats is still leading the way
perplexed

Henderson, TX

#7 Jan 17, 2010
How is it a guy can loose a job and get a better one a few months later?
Hello

Bedminster, NJ

#8 Jan 17, 2010
perplexed wrote:
How is it a guy can loose a job and get a better one a few months later?
Who are u talking about? What job?
weeez

United States

#9 May 27, 2010
I sure hope he does something about the bullying that is going on in West rusk.It is ridiculous that the principal and teachers do NOTHING!!!
perplexed too

Henderson, TX

#10 May 27, 2010
Ony a Supt. can do that. Happens all the time. Called "good ole boy(buddy) system.
you scratch my back and i'll scratch your'ne.
yeppers

Malvern, AR

#11 May 27, 2010
i agree alot of bullying is going on and the principals are not going to do anything..Heck the Junior High Principal is doing alot of the bullying..i know this for a fact....maybe they need to get rid of her.OH wait I forgot she has a husband and a father-in-law on the school board...Silly me what was i thinking
Good Ole Boy

United States

#12 Jul 30, 2013
Looks like he is in hot water again. He gets full credit for this incident by not telling anyone on the board about this deal.
Good Ole Boy

United States

#13 Aug 5, 2013
What is the scoop?
no1important

Athens, TX

#14 Aug 5, 2013
think what you want to personally of the man but he has really turned that campus into something to be proud of.
Good Ole Boy

United States

#15 Aug 5, 2013
He is a one man team
no1important

Athens, TX

#16 Aug 5, 2013
Good Ole Boy wrote:
He is a one man team
well he did set it all in motion and compared to what the 3 before him did he has done a hell of a job.
RaiderProud

United States

#17 Aug 5, 2013
STFU Good Ole Boy. Your just trying to start s..t. Its a terrible thing that has happened. It was not all T.A.'s fault. Its a hard lesson that has been learned. Its hard for all, but its all worked out pretty good I think.
Good Ole Boy

United States

#18 Aug 6, 2013
Yea. Most of them did not get to go to ETBU and had to go to Kilgore College just because TA did not investigate before announcing the scholarships were from now on to eternity. Did you know that the money man's business manager is a TV that is running for city council in Houston. Look it up on the internet?
Redneck

United States

#19 Sep 6, 2013
Well it has been a month. Show me the money
WR Supporter

Marble Falls, TX

#22 Jan 19, 2014
Where is the money?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back child support vs marriage license (Apr '14) 12 hr Correction 28
Mayor election (Sep '12) 13 hr Sterling Marlin 45
Can't believe another one Sep 23 the shadow 19
Julie Sanders Murder (Aug '07) Sep 23 Jeremy 231
k2..... Sep 20 Curious 1
Phillip Shaw!? (May '16) Sep 12 concerned mom 18
News ETX man arrested after leading police on high s... Sep 11 FYI 1

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance