Brookshires in Henderson closing
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Obummer

Henderson, TX

#21 Dec 7, 2012
bah wrote:
<quoted text>Yea and i just got an alert saying he has added 146k jobs i just laughed my a$$ off
It's Xmas time. Businesses have no choice but to hire some part time folks. The unemployment numbers that just came out today reflect that. People are counted as employed if they work as little as one hour per week. Things are dismal in this country and it's just ashamed some folks won't open their eyes. I am prepared to fend for myself when the shtf. I'm kinda wondering how all the supporters are gonna act when that time comes. Btw to the people of the FSA your handouts will be gone soon. Just wait.
Obummer

Henderson, TX

#22 Dec 7, 2012
Oh yeah, almost forgot. I just lost my health insurance that I've had for 15+ years. Thanks POTUS!
no way

Henderson, TX

#23 Dec 13, 2012
Can't believe this. Wow. What else has to leave Henderson to keep our people shopping Henderson.
paper carrier

United States

#24 Dec 30, 2012
Stubbs wrote:
<quoted text>Strange????They are the very ones that started alcohol sales in Henderson....Boycott is the best word.....
A group of men and woman that wanted alc ohol in this town got it going to bring in money. Kmart still owns the building and they went up on rent. They must have plan for that location.
cowboy

Henderson, TX

#25 Dec 31, 2012
paper carrier wrote:
<quoted text>A group of men and woman that wanted alc ohol in this town got it going to bring in money. Kmart still owns the building and they went up on rent. They must have plan for that location.
check tax records to see who owns property.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
latest Wed Be Happy 7
Crazy beaches and welfare checks Tue Stupidisasstupidoes 4
brighwell place (Oct '12) Mon Hereisyourtruth 36
henderson texas is a racist godless town (Feb '08) Mon Miranda 1,001
Snitches in Rusk Co Mon Nuffsaid 6
rusk county cps (Sep '11) Oct 12 sickofit 26
Where did she go Oct 12 India Butzhole 16

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance