|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

bah wrote:
<quoted text>Yea and i just got an alert saying he has added 146k jobs i just laughed my a$$ off
It's Xmas time. Businesses have no choice but to hire some part time folks. The unemployment numbers that just came out today reflect that. People are counted as employed if they work as little as one hour per week. Things are dismal in this country and it's just ashamed some folks won't open their eyes. I am prepared to fend for myself when the shtf. I'm kinda wondering how all the supporters are gonna act when that time comes. Btw to the people of the FSA your handouts will be gone soon. Just wait.
Obummer

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Oh yeah, almost forgot. I just lost my health insurance that I've had for 15+ years. Thanks POTUS!
no way

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Can't believe this. Wow. What else has to leave Henderson to keep our people shopping Henderson.
paper carrier

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Stubbs wrote:
<quoted text>Strange????They are the very ones that started alcohol sales in Henderson....Boycott is the best word.....
A group of men and woman that wanted alc ohol in this town got it going to bring in money. Kmart still owns the building and they went up on rent. They must have plan for that location.
cowboy

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

paper carrier wrote:
<quoted text>A group of men and woman that wanted alc ohol in this town got it going to bring in money. Kmart still owns the building and they went up on rent. They must have plan for that location.
check tax records to see who owns property.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 25 of25
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Henderson Discussions

Search the Henderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr I miss u so much 20,392
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Do you remember 16,045
tip sonic workers? (Jun '13) Sat Deb 21
work needed Sat usaf 2
Review: Go Time Auto Sales Sat Pappy 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Wild flowers 466
middle aged white guy = dummy Apr 18 Sterling Marlin 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••