Ce Ce

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Just heard that our Brookshires is closing. Wondering if anyone else has heard about this and why? Heard they will be closed by Jan.
figures

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

They are closing the same reason every other business in Henderson-the town does not support local merchants. Look how many have left Henderson in the last 6 months.
Zumba girl

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I saw a for sale sign in front od gym 101. Is it for sale or the land in front of it? The economy is in the tank.
Augustus Busch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

If you think the economy is bad now just wait until the new F.I.C.A. Tax goes up on all of our paychecks, courtesy of Obama and all of our bright superstar citizens who voted him in, it will really get bad.
wow

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

This town sucks.
Really

Rusk, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Gym 101 is moving to a new and bigger location.
cowboy

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

wally world and mickey d's have all the business.
momofmany

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Hope they have a big clearance sale!! Would be nice to stock up before I am broke next year!!
It is what it is

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Now thats bad when Brookshires goes bust...
Stubbs

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

It is what it is wrote:
Now thats bad when Brookshires goes bust...
Strange????They are the very ones that started alcohol sales in Henderson....Boycott is the best word.....

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Sale is pending. A group from Dallas plans to do some remodeling and turn the building into an upscale hip hop urban dance club. The group is made up of several current and former Dallas Cowboys players. They have opened up similar establishments in old grocery stores located in Dallas and Garland.
lol

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Stubbs wrote:
<quoted text>Strange????They are the very ones that started alcohol sales in Henderson....Boycott is the best word.....
You have no earthly idea what you are talking about. So I guess all the gas stations Walmart and Kroger will close next.
Get over yourself

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Your full of it! There's never going to be an upscale hip hop dance club anywhere in Henderson! Your just trying to start another rumor on this website of this godforsaken town! Everyone grow up and get a life! Worry about you and your family rather than what everyone else is doing in town!
hmm

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Augustus Busch wrote:
If you think the economy is bad now just wait until the new F.I.C.A. Tax goes up on all of our paychecks, courtesy of Obama and all of our bright superstar citizens who voted him in, it will really get bad.
FICA is not going up. It's returning to where it was. We survived back then, and I suspect we will continue to prosper.$20 per $1000 of gross pay is not unreasonable, and Republicans and Democrats both agree with this. cummon.
thetruth

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

I am so tired of people blaming the president for the bad economy. It was already awful when he got in. People dont shop Henderson because the town do not offer anything. If I really need something thats really nice, my family and I always go to Longview. Better bargains period.
hello

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Sterling Marlin wrote:
Sale is pending. A group from Dallas plans to do some remodeling and turn the building into an upscale hip hop urban dance club. The group is made up of several current and former Dallas Cowboys players. They have opened up similar establishments in old grocery stores located in Dallas and Garland.
Thats funny....
no1important

Athens, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

i hate that its closing i worked there when i was a kid, it was the last job i had before starting my current job back in 1999.
real truth

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Thousands of layoffs within two days of President Obama's re-election occurred and many more expected. Just google "massive layoffs after Obama's re-election" if you didn't pay attention to the news. >>>> Many cited the costs of Obamacare to the businesses.
bah

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

real truth wrote:
Thousands of layoffs within two days of President Obama's re-election occurred and many more expected. Just google "massive layoffs after Obama's re-election" if you didn't pay attention to the news. >>>> Many cited the costs of Obamacare to the businesses.
Yea and i just got an alert saying he has added 146k jobs i just laughed my a$$ off
real truth

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Within one week of his re-election over 100,000 real - not seasonal/retail - jobs were lost. Coal mines shut down. The over 125 businesses that laid off cited Obamacare.

President Obama added nothing. Manufacturing jobs are still being lost. They don't count discouraged job seekers making real unemployment double what they show us.

I don't see any humor in that at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 min Defiant1 21,331
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr nina roth 740
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 1 hr nina roth 583
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 16,963
Five Out Offense: where might Shawn Marion land? 2 hr no1important 1
Honesty is key, but not in Henderson. 5 hr first wives club 20
Trolls in Henderson (Feb '10) Mon disappointed 18
•••
•••
•••
Henderson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Henderson Jobs

•••