Lt. Fred Dunlap's death being investi...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Devan Dunlap

Chandler, TX

#138 Apr 8, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Well as you all know, Amber had her baby yesterday. Has anyone ever considered that maybe Fred Dunlap could have been the father?? I would say that's a logical excuse to off yourself, wouldn't you?
Shut up thats my grandfather your talking about he was married and he would never do somthing like that.
Devan Dunlap

Chandler, TX

#139 Apr 8, 2013
Anyways the case has been closed sence i was 8 and im 14 now... Even if we do argue with eachother it wont bring my grandfather back...(though i wish it could with all my heart) he was the best man i ever knew... He was the man who was like a father to me and will always be that way. He would never do "dope" or sleep with anyone who wasent his own wife he is the best man i ever knew.
servant

Henderson, TX

#141 Apr 11, 2013
What a horrible thing to say. You should be ashamed to even speak about love for Jesus after such a vile remark.
steven dunlap

Abilene, TX

#142 Jul 26, 2014
servant wrote:
What a horrible thing to say. You should be ashamed to even speak about love for Jesus after such a vile remark.
this was also my grandfather. i was only six but me and my brother have the same feelings for him. he would never do anything like that. me and him were best buds.
Phyllis

United States

#143 Sep 14, 2015
Fred Dunlap was one of the finest men I have ever known and I have known him all of his life. I cannot believe the things I have read on this forum. I will never believe that Fred committed suicide,
he was killed pain and simple. I don't know why, but if you just look at the autopsy report, you would know for yourself. Fred was not capable of doing the things you people? have said on here. I had never seen this forum before today, but I must say there sure are some nasty people in the world.
How do you people live with yourselves? Or is this the way you spend your lives, hurting other people, that have already been hurt enough? As someone said, go look at yourselves in the mrror,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best pecs in town? 1 hr Pec watcher 3
Phillip Shaw!? (May '16) May 26 serious 16
Unsolved murders (Mar '07) May 25 Maestro Loco 129
janet nirmaier May 25 Missing family 1
janet nirmaier May 25 Missing family 1
Where did she go May 23 been there 15
Legal matters May 22 Believet 4

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance