Lt. Fred Dunlap's death being investi...

Lt. Fred Dunlap's death being investigated

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Whats new

AOL

#1 Jul 16, 2007
Has anybody heard anything about this investigation. There's no topic for it which surprises me. Is it supposed to be hush hush or something
Hmmmm

Henderson, TX

#2 Jul 16, 2007
People have talked about it on another forum, but with respect to the family I feel it's something that the family should start a topic, because Fred was a really good guy and the family doesn't need people on here saying nasty things about him when he's not here to defend himself anymore.
Whats new

AOL

#3 Jul 16, 2007
I looked in other forums and didn't see anything. I'm sorry to hear that people were saying nasty things about him. That's pretty bad. He was a great guy. Thanks
Hmmmm

Henderson, TX

#4 Jul 16, 2007
The forum is called "Sheriffs department" it has I think over 500 entrys so good luck reading...
Whats new

AOL

#5 Jul 16, 2007
Hmmmm wrote:
The forum is called "Sheriffs department" it has I think over 500 entrys so good luck reading...
Thanks, but that doesn't show up on my forum.
Hmmmm

Henderson, TX

#6 Jul 16, 2007
its Sheriffs office under the henderson forums
Hmmmm

Henderson, TX

#7 Jul 16, 2007
I just realized that the forum on that has been deleted....as of 2 p.m. today it was there, so someone took it off.
Make you wonder who...FBI, Attorney, because it was getting nasty, with names and who did what and where.
Whats New

AOL

#8 Jul 16, 2007
Wow!!!! Over 500 entries and FBI and attorneys, sounds like I must have missed alot.Maybe someone knows about the investigation I asked about earlier. But thanks for telling me the other topic had been deleted. I thought something was wrong with my computer
Whats New

AOL

#11 Jul 17, 2007
Nobody has ever answered my question regarding the Dunlap investigation. I know that topic has been deleted, but maybe someone could reply in this forum. Just wondering if there have been any new developments.
Agree to Disagree

AOL

#12 Jul 17, 2007
Anyone who saved the specific thread into their favorites can access it. Anyone who didn't can use the link in the Forum removal thread.
Whats new

AOL

#13 Jul 17, 2007
On Second Thought wrote:
THAT DID NOT WORK. ok, go to the list of topics and click on SHERIFF DEPT FORUM REMOVAL. there is someone posting under test page or something. he has a link, if you click on it, it will take you to the old forum.
If you'll go to google.com and type in Fred Dunlap you can get the old topic. It's on the 2nd or 3rd page. But once you open that topic, put it in your favorites
John Delmar

AOL

#14 Jul 21, 2007
I hope while the texas rangers and fbi are investigating dunlap's death they'll strumble upon some of the other things going on here
John Delmar

AOL

#15 Jul 21, 2007
I would also like to add that I don't care for all the gossip and so forth that goes on in all the topics but sometimes there is something worth reading. I would also like to extend my deepest sympathy to the Dunlap family and let them know that God is watching over them. If the fbi and texas rangers knew even a fraction of what some of us know they would have to set up permanent post in Rusk Co because God knows it would take til the end of time to get it all resolved
Been there

AOL

#16 Jul 21, 2007
I WANT TO EXTEND MY SYMPATHYS TO FRED'S FAMILY. I HAD THE PLEASURE OF WORKING WITH HIM FOR MANY YEARS. HE WAS A GREAT MAN AND ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL.
Amber Tyson-Rogers

Henderson, TX

#17 Jul 21, 2007
I put my entire name on this, therefore there should not be any confusion.

I have not put anything on this forum against anyone. The only name that I have ever posted under is The Female Investigator because I am not afraid of my identity.

Now with that being said, I will say one final thing, and I hope this will be the end of all of this.

I requested that no more posts be put onto this forum that refer to me or my family. This is the last time, that I will request this.

Please do not post anything else on this forum or any other that pertain in anyway to me and my family. I have not posted anything against any of you and I ask for the same respect.

Now.....TEXAS STATE CRIMINAL LAW...yes, criminal not civil.....PENAL CODE 42.07....
(a) A PERSON COMMITS AN OFFENSE IF, WITH INTENT TO HARASS, ANNOY, ALARM, ABUSE, TORMENT, OR EMBARASS ANOTHER, HE:

(7)SENDS REPEATED ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS IN THE MANNER REASONABLY LIKELY TO HARASS, ANNOY, ALARM, ABUSE, TORMENT, EMBARASS, OR OFFEND ANOTHER...

a communication initiated by electronic mail, instant message, network, or facsimile machine all apply to this statute...according to the Texas Criminal Law Handbook.

AN OFFENSE UNDER THIS SECTION IS A CLASS B MISDEMEANOR.

Please do not post anything about me again.
Thank You
On Second Thought

Lakeville, MN

#18 Jul 26, 2007
oh pleeeeze Amber, get over yourself, it's not all about you.

Go make a 911 booty call.....
On Second Thought

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#19 Jul 26, 2007
Oh Amber, pleeeeze get over yourself, it's not all about you!!!

go make a 911 booty call.....
Whistle Blower

Lewisville, TX

#20 Jul 26, 2007
Stacy, mind your own business. You're not fooling anybody.
On Second Thought

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#21 Jul 26, 2007
Whistle Blower wrote:
Stacy, mind your own business. You're not fooling anybody.
i told you, i'm jim rockford!
Hmmm

Henderson, TX

#22 Aug 31, 2007
Well as you all know, Amber had her baby yesterday. Has anyone ever considered that maybe Fred Dunlap could have been the father?? I would say that's a logical excuse to off yourself, wouldn't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Roberts (Jul '16) 50 min TellItLikeItIs 113
Foxhunter Club waitress (Sep '10) Feb 15 Bfloyd 10
Shawn K Story and Jessica Dawson Martin (May '17) Feb 13 Sarah 10
Jason Trailer????? Feb 13 Sayitaintso 2
Andrew Kangerga is a cross dresser Feb 13 Sterling Marlin 3
Snitches in Rusk Co Feb 6 Piss Cotts 24
Disgusting Jan 30 Sterling Marlin 1

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance