Burls "expert" collision center

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Agitated

Andrews, TX

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Is anyone else fed up with this place ....they treat u like crap and then the work they do stinks. Then u can't ever find anyone in charge to complain to about the service.
Satisified Customer by 4

Henderson, TX

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Well Agitated,

I have used Burl's Collision 4 times through out my life and they have always done a superior job each time. Hence, going there 4 times; repeat customer here. Obvisouly I do not know your experience Agitated, but my family has always used them and continues to this day.
Agitated

Andrews, TX

#3 Sep 12, 2012
Maybe I did just have a bad experience this one time. But can u blame me next time when I choose someone else.
Knows better

Henderson, TX

#4 Sep 12, 2012
If you want to know the truth about Burl's ask an employee. Getting good service there depends on who you are. Wouldn't take my bicycle there to be repaired!
Forwhatitsworth

Lampasas, TX

#5 Sep 12, 2012
I've also used them several times for my and my children's vehicles and have always received superior and fast service. They were very professional and efficient. Will be using them again if necessary.
Been Before

United States

#6 Sep 12, 2012
I have used Burl's a couple of times and was very happy with the service. I was treated very nice as well. I'm picky with my truck and don't want anyone else fixing it. As long as the wild hogs stay out of my way.lol
RCTWR

Henderson, TX

#7 Sep 13, 2012
Burl has always done a good job for me and I am no one special.
forreal

Henderson, TX

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Satisified Customer by 4 wrote:
Well Agitated,

I have used Burl's Collision 4 times through out my life and they have always done a superior job each time. Hence, going there 4 times; repeat customer here. Obvisouly I do not know your experience Agitated, but my family has always used them and continues to this day.
Hence, u and your family need to learn to drive before u meet up on the road with me or mine. Boasting about 4 trips to the body shop? Just because you have full coverage insurance doesn't mean u don't have to watch what you are doing in a 5000 pound vehicle. Wake up sir and stop tryin to sound like a efn big shot on here. Your fam continues to go to this day?? Wtf y'all have your next one planed out? Just keep in mind all wrecked vehicles don't go to the body shop and not all drivers go home.
nah

Cypress, TX

#9 Sep 14, 2012
I love Burls!!!'
the best

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Great work!
Wow

United States

#12 Sep 14, 2012
They are the best! Great owner and friendly workers. I wouldn't take my business anywhere else...especially not to Rocky's!
Satisfied

United States

#13 Sep 14, 2012
Love Burl's! They are awesome! They do great work and I agree wonderful people.
Satisfied

United States

#14 Sep 14, 2012
And FYI "Agitated," there is always someone there in charge. Burl is always there except for when his wife was sick.
agreed

Henderson, TX

#15 Sep 14, 2012
forreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence, u and your family need to learn to drive before u meet up on the road with me or mine. Boasting about 4 trips to the body shop? Just because you have full coverage insurance doesn't mean u don't have to watch what you are doing in a 5000 pound vehicle. Wake up sir and stop tryin to sound like a efn big shot on here. Your fam continues to go to this day?? Wtf y'all have your next one planed out? Just keep in mind all wrecked vehicles don't go to the body shop and not all drivers go home.
That was good!
FYI

Euless, TX

#16 Sep 14, 2012
forreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Our family has also used Burl's several times not because we caused an accident but because other reckless drivers hit us and usually from the rear. Plus Burl's does more than fix damaged vehicles. They install lifts, do paint jobs,etc. Just because someone as used Burl's several times does not mean they have caused any accidents.
Tryintocatchmeri dendirty

Henderson, TX

#17 Sep 14, 2012
U prob slamed on ya brakes at a yellow lite. I know he does lifts but is that what he did 4 u? Lol oh boy blasted yo azz
Tryintocatchmeri dendirty

Henderson, TX

#18 Sep 14, 2012
Windshields too. Now ur gonna say one of the four times was for a rock chip.
thinkin

Henderson, TX

#20 Sep 15, 2012
I'd never go anywhere else
Perfect

United States

#22 Sep 15, 2012
Great people! Perfect work! Will never go anywhere else!!
Haa

United States

#23 Sep 15, 2012
texas outlaw wrote:
U must be on burles Dick to
. Who is burles? Dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Horaney 5 hr locomotobreath 6
Felons among you. 14 hr fresh 50
Who are the married men who cheat? Sun post 3
Verizon Service Aug 27 yea 3
Wallace Judalet jr. AKA "Bubba" Aug 26 big weener 9
mug shot of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aug 25 reap what you sow 8
Looking for Lawn Mower & Chainsaw Shop (Jan '14) Aug 24 YEA WHATEVER 30

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance