Next Last
bahah

Henderson, TX

#51 Nov 1, 2008
yall are stupid.
SpikedPumkins666

Idaho Falls, ID

#52 Oct 5, 2012
I had a pumkins stolen from a festive display in front of our home and smashed in the street.

I bought new pumkins and put them in place of the old ones, i spiked them with sewing needles till they looked like cactus.

Taking someones property and destroying it is wrong, but some people do not understand. However, the next time a vandal attempts to pick one up, he/she will get "the point".
Knows

United States

#53 Oct 7, 2012
jeez wrote:
c'mon we all know kids do stupid things.. its part of growing up. i guess you lived the life of a saint and never did anything that was wrong or illegal. what about when a 17 year old guy has sex with a 15 year old girl. If the parents bring charges on him he is labeled as a sex offender for the rest of his life and has to be registered as one. is that right? I think not..
you are a complete moron. This is exactly how teens get shot. Seriously you are by far an idiot and probably don't even have kids. And when you do you'll probably say well I know my kid was drunk and destroyed property with the car but at least it didn't kill anyone. Fool
Knows

United States

#54 Oct 7, 2012
SpikedPumkins666 wrote:
I had a pumkins stolen from a festive display in front of our home and smashed in the street.
I bought new pumkins and put them in place of the old ones, i spiked them with sewing needles till they looked like cactus.
Taking someones property and destroying it is wrong, but some people do not understand. However, the next time a vandal attempts to pick one up, he/she will get "the point".
Brilliant idea!
Chet

Arcata, CA

#55 Oct 28, 2013
jeez louise wrote:
ok i'll go buy some pumkins and you can come to my house and smash them then i will go to your house and break all the windows out, then we'll decide if its the same thing
soooooo true dawg! hahah im going pumkin smashing this halloween
LILO

Faber, VA

#56 Oct 29, 2013
jughead wrote:
I find it unbelievable someone would come on here and say what they did was alright. If it happened to them you know darn good and well they wouldn't think this way.
Here's a thought:
Let's say you went into your refrigerator and took out 1 egg. You placed that egg on your front porch. Somebody comes along, takes the egg and goes down the street and throws it at a house. They have in effect just committed 3 crimes.
Trespassing, theft and vandalism.
I if caught the person I could file a report on the stolen egg. They came on my property, without my permission and took something off my property. It could have been my $200,000 Lamborghini or a 5 cent egg. They both are the same crime. Although one would result in a much stiffer penalty than the other they still are the same crime.
Why is that so hard to get through someones thick headed thinking?
Maybe because they either committed the "crime" or know who did. Therefore putting the "blinders" on.
ill give you an egg. If you keep putting them on the porch,well, I only got 11 more.
icee

Henderson, TX

#57 Oct 30, 2013
Smashing pumpkins... I still listen to their music
justifier

Lincoln, NE

#58 Nov 1, 2014
jughead wrote:
BTW....Breaking windows, stealing pumpkins, stabbing tires, smashing pumpkins are all the same. It is called VANDALISM. They all carry the same consequences.
By the way stealing pumpkins is stealing, not vandalism.
justifier

Lincoln, NE

#59 Nov 1, 2014
stupid wrote:
Are you kidding me? You are excusing what is a criminal act and blaming the homeowner? It is a crime to go into someone's yard and destroy their property. It's called vandalism. You think the homeowner should "learn a lesson" and not put a fall display in their yard because kids will be kids and it's all harmless? Tell me how much you think the homeowner has paid for the pumpkins, hay, mums, scarecrows, etc. they have put out in their yard. I can guarantee you it is not cheap. If I catch someone destroying what I have paid for and put out on my property I can promise you I will demand prosecution.
Well it's not like pumpkins grow on trees. Yeah they are cheap and can be grown. If you spend tons of money on pumpkins. Then you should think of a better way to spend your money.
funny

Longview, TX

#60 Nov 21, 2014
Too funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue CheeseSniff 1,050
need help..... Jan 16 concerned 1
looking for lost friend Jan 15 Basiclly100 1
gays (Dec '07) Jan 14 No1important 61
Dreadlocks piercer at Fugis Jan 10 singlebutlookin48 1
Phillip Shaw!? (May '16) Jan 9 Phil 13
Debra Timmons Jan 5 Debra Timmons 4

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages