Nacogdoches, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

I have ever been to a more judgemental church in my life and the town is just as bad it kills me
HDTV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

What was said about you?
Justice

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Well, carry your butt somewhere else.Your being judgemental. At least the church and town are open about it and don't hide behind computer aliases.
Fed up wrote:
I have ever been to a more judgemental church in my life and the town is just as bad it kills me
Mary

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Justice wrote:
Well, carry your butt somewhere else.Your being judgemental. At least the church and town are open about it and don't hide behind computer aliases.<quoted text>
You're. Your. Learn the difference, a-hole.
True story

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

They are a bunch of alcoholics that think they own the town #hypocrits
Justice

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Your, you're, y'all, torn, what difference does it make?Good grief if you b...h about that no wonder the ran your a.. off. Get over yourself.
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
You're. Your. Learn the difference, a-hole.
huh

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Fed up wrote:
Move to a different town and church. Problem solved
Ive got a horse outside

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

The problem will not be solved until you idiots realize that your god is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER!
Justice

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Let me know how fictional Hall is when you get there.
Ive got a horse outside wrote:
The problem will not be solved until you idiots realize that your god is a FICTIONAL CHARACTER!
Justice

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Justice wrote:
Let me know how fictional Hall is when you get there.<quoted text>
Hell, not Hall. Lol.
laughed out loud

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

it is not the "church" that is a problem. Do not generalize the religious establishment simply because of specific individuals you have encountered. I do not attend FBC and I am a member of a different church in town- but we all face the same problems and issues. The name on the building is not what is important. It is what is inside the book that counts. No one person is perfect...we can agree on that I am sure of. So why do people think putting a large group of imperfect individuals together and calling it a church, expect perfection. We are all just sinners trying to be better than we were yesterday. Help each other do that and it would make a huge difference in this little town.
Level headed

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Ive got a horse outside wrote:
Well if he's my God and not yours then leave him alone! Why would you be offended by him in the first place if you don't even believe in him?? That's completely irrational! Lol!
true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

laughed out loud wrote:
it is not the "church" that is a problem. Do not generalize the religious establishment simply because of specific individuals you have encountered. I do not attend FBC and I am a member of a different church in town- but we all face the same problems and issues. The name on the building is not what is important. It is what is inside the book that counts. No one person is perfect...we can agree on that I am sure of. So why do people think putting a large group of imperfect individuals together and calling it a church, expect perfection. We are all just sinners trying to be better than we were yesterday. Help each other do that and it would make a huge difference in this little town.
For sure

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 42 min Defiant1 16,816
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 44 min Defiant1 21,183
tip sonic workers? (Jun '13) 6 hr Ashley 28
anger management 7 hr GO MOPAR 7
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) 13 hr why 383
henderson texas is a racist godless town (Feb '08) 15 hr mwhitey 969
rfid chipping coming to henderson hospital 18 hr Sterling Marlin 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000