BigCat

Henderson, TX

#1 Jan 5, 2013
What is the best gym for the best price in Henderson?
Really

Mount Enterprise, TX

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Gym 101
?

Henderson, TX

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Any word on the new gym
LLP

Henderson, TX

#5 Apr 8, 2013
BigCat wrote:
What is the best gym for the best price in Henderson?
Gym 101 has a friendly staff and they are clean. Seems like the elderly have taken this gym over.

Tans and Hands is nasty. They don't clean anything. Gross.

Anytime fitness is new and has a good selection of equipment. Best gym in town.
Runner Guy

Henderson, TX

#6 Apr 22, 2014
Who is the best personal trainer at Pro Fittness? Looking for someone for my wife to train with.
heavy

Gladewater, TX

#7 Oct 6, 2014
So which is the best gym for the money?
who cares

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2014
Continue to sit on your fat lazy ass and do nothing Go write a country song or something. Keep living off of welfare Set home all day and smoking dope. and gets fat by the second. And look back 10 years from now and see what you've done with your life absolutely nothing. I had a black kidin lol. Are the ones that have kids and live off Child support has andto nothing to do while the rest of the world is out. I can live off mommy and daddy. They can buy me a house for me and my vehicles. I go play
who cares

Murchison, TX

#9 Oct 7, 2014
Come on Miss Piggy Let's go workout Let's get those brown marks between your legs working sitting on you big ass all day get nothing done. Are you for you lonely housewives or girlfriends come on to the gym while your husband boyfriendis at work and will take care of you.. he will be writing a sad country song when we're done with you.
soooooo fat

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2014
First question how did you get so f****** fat you, second question what the f*** do you do all day sit on your lazy ass live off of governmentl
money... last thing you need to be worried about is how much it cost to go to a gym
love it

Huntsville, TX

#11 Oct 30, 2014
One on one is the best and most reasonable. Good owners and great members. Family
lol

Henderson, TX

#12 Oct 30, 2014
Wow after reading some of these comments I think its true what you hear about gym rats. Rude, crude, and not very smart.
love it

Huntsville, TX

#13 Oct 30, 2014
lol wrote:
Wow after reading some of these comments I think its true what you hear about gym rats. Rude, crude, and not very smart.
let me say this for the gym rats. I'm one of those. I go five days a week. The guys I work out with and around encourage and support each other. In my circle of guys there is probably 8 to 10 guys I see everyday. The ones I contact with at One on One are good Christian guys who encourage each other and speak nicely to any new people who come in. I personally like to see new people. I myself was that new person less than a year ago. I love the way I feel now and encourage as many as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra Vincent's Griffin Sat Sendo 1
This is the clown, who's READY to GET DOWN! Nov 23 Asking 3
News Traffic Alert: I-20 Eb traffic at a standstill ... Nov 23 EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1
Help Nov 22 Debra Timmons 1
Debra Timmons Nov 22 Scoop 1
A verse that speaks to you, and helps you throu... Nov 22 Taco Bender 11
Who Nov 22 Curious George 6

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages