Lost dog in North Wood Lake?

Lost dog in North Wood Lake?

Posted in the Henderson Forum

abc123

Grapevine, TX

#1 Dec 26, 2013
I found a dog in North Wood Lake that is someone's pet. If you have a missing pet dog in the North Wood Lake or Chamberlain subdivision post it's description. I would like to return it to it's owner.
Snowblower

Henderson, TX

#2 Dec 27, 2013
abc123 wrote:
I found a dog in North Wood Lake that is someone's pet. If you have a missing pet dog in the North Wood Lake or Chamberlain subdivision post it's description. I would like to return it to it's owner.
If it's that dark brindle and white pit that keeps running around you can keep the damn thing cause if it scares my kids again it's a dead dog. The owners won't keep it put up and the animal shelter can't ever seem to pick it up so it'll get handled another way if I see it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 24 min Gas XXX 1,130
What about the children 1 hr easy does it 2
Empires Feb 23 Willie Granville 3
Looking for a girl name Cindy her nick name was... (Jan '15) Feb 21 Maybe 3
Local CPA Feb 18 Louis Carrel 8
LLoyd Henry Edwards, Henderson, TX (Nov '10) Feb 18 Louis Carrel 27
henderson texas is a racist godless town (Feb '08) Feb 18 Louis Carrel 995

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages