katrina

United States

#50 Jun 30, 2013
Listen here u fat f*ck. I didnt write this shit. But i wish i knew who did so i could give them a high five. U dont know shit about me. I know u owe someone money right now for fixing your peice of sh*t truck. And no thats not why my 5 year old sleeps with me. Ur so full of sh*t. And yes u smoke weed in front of ur kids i have seen it with my own eyes. U dont care about ur kids b*tch. Who buys them school clothes and supplies... NOT UR A**. Bet i have more on ur a** than u think. So f*ckin bring it b*tch
katrina

Dallas, TX

#51 Jun 30, 2013
And how would u be paying my bills b*tch! Ur so f*ckin stupid. My house aint dirty.. might be a bit messy but not dirty... i know what the house on broadway looked like when u lived there. And how far behind were yall in rent? We payed for our house and land. What did u pay for? NOTHIN. so why dont u go f*ck urself u fat f*ckin b*tch
lol

Dallas, TX

#52 Jun 30, 2013
Seriously zane. Your going to talk crap about someone else. When u smoke weed in front of your kids. Get a life loser. Your just mad cause everything on here is the truth
Ive got a horse outside

Henderson, TX

#53 Jun 30, 2013
Everything on here is speculation and hearsay.
Most of it seems to stem from pettiness and a arrogance.
Though to be fair most of you are poorly educated rednecks so it is to be expected.
AlexanderAKAthaG hostboyd

Marble Falls, TX

#54 Jul 1, 2013
Cowards is all I see
Ive got a horse outside

Henderson, TX

#55 Jul 1, 2013
NoThanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, using your real name doesn't give substance to your post. And you have a nickname like that and you're how old?? Also, learn some grammar and punctuation for crying out loud! I have no problem with tattoos but I damn sure wouldn't want one from someone who sounds like such an idiot!
GOOD NEWS! You're dumb.
When is the last time you met an intellectual tattoo artist?
It's like reporting a murder to someone at KFC, Much like your rant as a whole, Pointless.
NoThanks

Henderson, TX

#56 Jul 2, 2013
Ive got a horse outside wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD NEWS! You're dumb.
When is the last time you met an intellectual tattoo artist?
It's like reporting a murder to someone at KFC, Much like your rant as a whole, Pointless.
I've met several intellectual tattoo artists, just none in East Texas. Lol. And if you missed the point of my "rant" then that shows your lack of intelligence as well! Why don't you just go outside and ride your horse and leave the conversation to the adults.
AlexanderAKAthaG hostboyd

Marble Falls, TX

#57 Jul 2, 2013
Don't stand on the roof piss on somones head and try and convince them its rain and I'm sure that the world class known rikki bailey would like to know from some random coward that he is an idiot. Truth of the matter is get a job besides hating on others cause you still broke like the trailer you stay in. As for an adult, technically speaking ;an eightteen year old is an adult. You on the other hand is a gutless child who thinks of thy self as hot shit which in the end harsh reality points to smells like shit
TrevorP

Dallas, TX

#58 Jul 2, 2013
AlexanderAKAthaGhostboyd wrote:
Don't stand on the roof piss on somones head and try and convince them its rain and I'm sure that the world class known rikki bailey would like to know from some random coward that he is an idiot. Truth of the matter is get a job besides hating on others cause you still broke like the trailer you stay in. As for an adult, technically speaking ;an eightteen year old is an adult. You on the other hand is a gutless child who thinks of thy self as hot shit which in the end harsh reality points to smells like shit
smells like shit just like Zane! Lmaox1000
CDH

United States

#59 Jul 2, 2013
I got a awesome tattoo from the shop/Alex. Good clean work n good clean shop.
Apathetic

Waskom, TX

#60 Jul 3, 2013
NoThanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I've met several intellectual tattoo artists, just none in East Texas. Lol. And if you missed the point of my "rant" then that shows your lack of intelligence as well! Why don't you just go outside and ride your horse and leave the conversation to the adults.
There was a point to that other than your own narcissism?
hes gonna get you

United States

#61 Jul 9, 2013
TrevorP wrote:
<quoted text> smells like shit just like Zane! Lmaox1000
i bet 100$ you wont say it to his face...
No Thanks

Henderson, TX

#62 Jul 10, 2013
Apathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a point to that other than your own narcissism?
Yes, but due to your lack of intelligence, you missed that one, too. Sigh. I believe you're a lost cause.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#63 Aug 1, 2013
Even great tattoo artist can have a bad day. But it's your choice to take that chance.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henderson, TX

#64 Aug 6, 2013
Studio 79 fan wrote:
Zane is a great artist but gets distracted easy. Alex is a good friend of mine and has and will always do all my work. He is very clean and professional. He is one of Zane's employees but should defiantly get his own shop soon! All Zane cares about is looking for a woman for the night and he's married and had tons of kids. If you want good clean work check out Alex "ghost" at studio 79
what's alex's last name?
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henderson, TX

#65 Aug 6, 2013
i wouldn't let alex boyd within 100 ft of me, especially with a needle. he's a junkie and a thief. set his so-called friend up and that friend spend many years in jail all for something he didn't do. alex boyd should be in prison where he belongs. this is not a group you want to be a part of or associated with.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henderson, TX

#66 Aug 6, 2013
"who thinks of thy self" ... are you serious, bro? lmfao. get out of here with that mess. you are the one that had to steal... you ain't got no money, no cred, be real.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henderson, TX

#67 Aug 6, 2013
Ive got a horse outside wrote:
Everything on here is speculation and hearsay.
Most of it seems to stem from pettiness and a arrogance.
Though to be fair most of you are poorly educated rednecks so it is to be expected.
criminals like to throw around the word "hearsay" a lot. Criminal.
John Pugh

United States

#68 Aug 6, 2013
I went to school with Zane and he is a cool a** guy and great artist people need to grow up and quit running their mouths on here my opinion is most people that get on this website and talk crap is cause your jealous or your social life sucks
Napoleon Bonaparte

Henderson, TX

#69 Aug 6, 2013
John Pugh wrote:
I went to school with Zane and he is a cool a** guy and great artist people need to grow up and quit running their mouths on here my opinion is most people that get on this website and talk crap is cause your jealous or your social life sucks
if you really knew him that closely, you would know it's very hard for it to be possible for anyone to be jealous of him. i'm a great deal older than him and i've still heard all about him. the ppl he associates with and tattoos are all trash. it's just a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lone Star card (Aug '12) 2 hr petranavi1 39
Randal dodge of henderson texas 6 hr Ann green 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Review: Tiger EMS (Aug '13) Wed Luvrain67 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 26 Fossilfarts 749
Destinie Linn Webb looking for married men. Nov 25 no1important 7
man at mcdonald's Nov 25 sandy 1
Henderson Dating
Find my Match

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:22 am PST