ninjas

Henderson, TX

#27 Jun 5, 2013
If zane would have forgot to cross the T in my tat I would dot his eye.
hmmm

United States

#28 Jun 5, 2013
ninjas wrote:
If zane would have forgot to cross the T in my tat I would dot his eye.
lol! i would too!
Eww

United States

#29 Jun 5, 2013
Zane is a nasty ass!!! He smokes pot in front of his kids , smokes in the area he does the tattoos .... Hell no , how the fuck can you say that shit is sanitary after he smoked in there??? I've seen it with my own eyes so don't try & deny it either!!! I haven't seen your work Alex so I can't comment on it but there is NO way in hell Zane would EVER touch me with his tattoo gun ... Hell no
lol

Terrell, TX

#30 Jun 7, 2013
his wife is nasty to!
hahaAKAgetoutahe re

Henderson, TX

#31 Jun 14, 2013
Alex you are a peice of $h!t. You think pulling a gun out at a 16 year olds birthday party makes you cool or a bada$$? It makes you look like a fool. That bandana you think makes you look hardcore doesnt..it only makes you look like your looking for trouble.which you are most of the time. You are a fake as$ trashy thug. If you need a nickname to make you feel good go ahead cuz it only make you seem more imature than you already are. So make like a ghost a get the hell out of henderson already
itsme

United States

#32 Jun 14, 2013
hahaAKAgetoutahere wrote:
Alex you are a peice of $h!t. You think pulling a gun out at a 16 year olds birthday party makes you cool or a bada$$? It makes you look like a fool. That bandana you think makes you look hardcore doesnt..it only makes you look like your looking for trouble.which you are most of the time. You are a fake as$ trashy thug. If you need a nickname to make you feel good go ahead cuz it only make you seem more imature than you already are. So make like a ghost a get the hell out of henderson already
lol. couldnt have said better! im pretty sure alex told zane about this but i see he dont have enough balls to defend his self! and alex isnt going to reply to whats being said about him either
AlexanderAKAthaG hostboyd

Dallas, TX

#33 Jun 25, 2013
itsme wrote:
<quoted text> lol. couldnt have said better! im pretty sure alex told zane about this but i see he dont have enough balls to defend his self! and alex isnt going to reply to whats being said about him either
You know where I'm at come get your defense bitch

Dallas, TX

#34 Jun 25, 2013
Come make me move around

Dallas, TX

#35 Jun 25, 2013
itsme wrote:
<quoted text> lol. couldnt have said better! im pretty sure alex told zane about this but i see he dont have enough balls to defend his self! and alex isnt going to reply to whats being said about him either
I see all talk no walk hiding behind aliases I need to move around eh yall need a job f/cked up thing is yall prolly are the same ones that be reaching in my pocket the one I keep my keys in
eatzanesweiner

Euless, TX

#36 Jun 26, 2013
Lol at all this funny stuff..been tattooing here in Henderson for 7 years.I started studio 79 with Kenneth colley and were still here..haters gotta do their job and your doing great.but my job pays.oh yeah.......I'm still here. Zane G Hardwick Jr and I'm out
PEACE
who cares

Grand Prairie, TX

#37 Jun 26, 2013
What pays is probably the dope that's sold outta that place! Not the supposed tattooing that's supposedly going on there..
itsme

United States

#38 Jun 26, 2013
Zane... shut up! No one likes hearing your shit! You started in your house! You aint been doing that for no damn 7 years... what woman did u screw tonight! You disgusting. Get off alex and get a real job. You know when your offering the cheap as tattoos your hurting at your shop. So go blow smoke up someone elses ass. Bastard
haha

United States

#39 Jun 26, 2013
Alex go ahead and shut the f up..go back and read your post..you make no sense at all..no one wants your change in your pocket. U don't make sh!t..why do you think your so tough? Cuz u went to boot camp but never went to Iraq like u say u have.everyone knows how fake u really are..u need a gun cuz u can't box! Grow up little boy and get the hell outta Henderson..
haha

United States

#40 Jun 26, 2013
Zane go eat sarahs
itsme

United States

#41 Jun 26, 2013
Zane i think you ment to put eatzaneslittleweiner
lol

United States

#42 Jun 26, 2013
Notice zane didnt try to defend his wife?! Zane your trash! Your tattoos suck and you have NOT been doing tattoos for 7 years. And you started out of your house. And then talk shit about other people who do tattoos at their house. Your a nasty coward that thinks tattooing in henderson is going to make you cool. Some people go to longview for a tattoo but im sure no one would come to henderson to get a tattoo from you or alex.
Dave

Laneville, TX

#43 Jun 29, 2013
hahaAKAgetoutahere wrote:
Have you ever considered therapy or, I dunno, A mirror?
I'm sure you can't claim to be an angel and at this point you're just nit picking.
letthemhateyacuz deyaintya

Laneville, TX

#44 Jun 29, 2013
haha wrote:
Alex go ahead and shut the f up..go back and read your post..you make no sense at all..no one wants your change in your pocket. U don't make sh!t..why do you think your so tough? Cuz u went to boot camp but never went to Iraq like u say u have.everyone knows how fake u really are..u need a gun cuz u can't box! Grow up little boy and get the hell outta Henderson..
Look like haters gotta hate he is actually a clean artist and is very good at his job. Will work with you on his prices and is still making it if Y'all little boys got a problem with him I'm sure he will handle it with his hands, he ain't no punk ass bitch he don't need that fucking gun that's for sure to handle up. Look I've known the guy for a long time and he used to be a fuck up but I've seen the changes for the better he has made in his life and hes nothing like he used to be. LET THAT BOY SLING THAT INK SON
get off his back and find something more productive to do with your time.
Trevor p

Henderson, TX

#45 Jun 29, 2013
Zane sucks period. At everything life. Tatts .bein a father etc. and smells like 6 cans of shark sh*t lol what's up Alex ha
lol

United States

#46 Jun 29, 2013
Your only takin up for him cause your suckin him off! Alex is just as trashy as zane... that tattoo shop aint makin money! Zanes always saying come on people come get a tattoo.. hes done tattooed all his friends now he aint got no business. Zane is a nasty dope smoking pos. Like someone said he does it in front of his kids and at the shop. He cheats on his wife. He never said that wasent true! He was more worried about taking up for his shop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destinie Linn Webb looking for married men. 2 hr Pressy 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr little johnnys pimp 741
Hwy 79 accident (Mar '12) 17 hr DDDdirty 3
Tell a "story" 17 hr ill find you 11
Henderson is so pathetic 19 hr Jerome 2
LJ Guillory up to it again (Feb '12) 20 hr Jerome 21
Heavily-armed agents raid East Texas ranch with... (Sep '10) Sat Luis De Los Herna... 58
Henderson Dating
Find my Match

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:00AM
Live: Follow Bengals Highlights