First Prev
of 5
Next Last
itsme

United States

#1 May 10, 2013
seen a tattoo one of them did and it looked like crap!
yup

Henderson, TX

#2 May 10, 2013
Lol well don't go then
itsme

United States

#3 May 10, 2013
yup wrote:
Lol well don't go then
just wondering what other people thought of them!
busted a$$

United States

#5 May 11, 2013
Inkarnadine is the only place to go!
itsme

United States

#7 May 13, 2013
[QUOTE who="busted a$$"]Inkarnadine is the only place to go![/QUOTE]where is that at?
REALLY

United States

#8 May 13, 2013
By the crackhead haha lol
itsme

United States

#9 May 13, 2013
REALLY wrote:
By the crackhead haha lol
what??
busted a$$

United States

#10 May 14, 2013
itsme wrote:
[QUOTE who="busted a$$"]Inkarnadine is the only place to go!"

where is that at?
Between Henderson and Kilgore now, but moving soon. He has a Facebook page. Check it out.
me too

Henderson, TX

#12 May 23, 2013
He did one of my tattoos and did a really good job, but he forgot to cross my T also...But he fixed it. other then that the tattoo looks great.
comeatme

Euless, TX

#14 May 24, 2013
All this he said she said on here... grow up and stop talking trash behind people's back! Or put your real name on here!! Zane did a big tatt on my side that turned out great! And hmmm y spread shit like that that you don't know is true??? Bunch of over grown kids with nothing better to do than talk trash!
hahahaha

United States

#15 May 24, 2013
It's not talking trash if it happened to you. It's telling the truth.
hmmm

United States

#16 May 24, 2013
comeatme wrote:
All this he said she said on here... grow up and stop talking trash behind people's back! Or put your real name on here!! Zane did a big tatt on my side that turned out great! And hmmm y spread shit like that that you don't know is true??? Bunch of over grown kids with nothing better to do than talk trash!
actually i know its true! he let minors drink in there and he would do tattoos on minors.. hes trash! looks like it and smells like it! pretty sure hes struggling to keep it open.. so good for your tattoo that he did that actually
turned out right! must be one of his trashy friends
Fred

Longview, TX

#17 May 27, 2013
Tattoo shop in Henderson does suck. Not good at all
Studio 79 fan

Longview, TX

#18 May 30, 2013
Zane is a great artist but gets distracted easy. Alex is a good friend of mine and has and will always do all my work. He is very clean and professional. He is one of Zane's employees but should defiantly get his own shop soon! All Zane cares about is looking for a woman for the night and he's married and had tons of kids. If you want good clean work check out Alex "ghost" at studio 79
skillz

United States

#19 May 30, 2013
I went with my friend and he did an awesome job a lady had camebin drunk and he turned her away. Told herbto come back sober. ZANE has done several of mine and my friends tattoos and besides forgetting to cross a t (which he later corrected) the guy is awesome
AlexanderAKAthag hostBoyd

Marble Falls, TX

#20 Jun 2, 2013
The shop I work at is clean and friendly I love how people get one tattoo and suddenly they know everything everyone of us in that shop are talented and do this professionally a lot of people don't pay for good work why cause they are cheap asses and woukd rather catch god knows what from the scratcher down the street you want amazing just stellar work go see bob tyrell and see what the fuck he tells you when you say I want tribal or a butterfly or a rosr he is gonna look at you like your a fucking dumbass and charge you three four thousand good tattoos aren't cheap and cheap tattoos aren't good
hmmm

United States

#21 Jun 2, 2013
umm ok.. i think your half ass retarded!! and so is zane
wondering

Henderson, TX

#22 Jun 3, 2013
hmmm wrote:
he is nasty... i wouldnt let that fat slob touch me! he cheated on his wife and heard he got an std! lol
Who Zane?
AlexanderAKAthaG hostboyd

Marble Falls, TX

#23 Jun 3, 2013
hmmm wrote:
umm ok.. i think your half ass retarded!! and so is zane
But I'm definatly using my name and you know everything right hiding behind a screename
hmmm

United States

#25 Jun 4, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Who Zane?
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
man at mcdonald's 21 hr Sterling Marlin 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
bedroom confessions Dec 15 motion 5
Henderson man charged with manslaughter in 2007... (Feb '09) Dec 15 c tiner 26
Companionship Dec 14 tom 9
Henderson is so pathetic Dec 14 Pudge 7
bobby bane dead (Feb '14) Dec 14 Pudge 21
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson