Lost my dachshund 7/9/12 approx 12:45

Lost my dachshund 7/9/12 approx 12:45

Posted in the Henderson Forum

Weepin Woman and Willie

Henderson, TX

#1 Jul 9, 2012
Within a 5 minutes' timeframe,(2 min.?) Willie vanished from my garage located at the CORNER OF PINE AND JACKSONVILLE Drive. I was working on a trap for the danged yellowjackets and I needed staples.... just staples. I was inside when the mean ole' ThUnDer started.:^( THunDer is Willie's 'arch-nemisis'.
Willie is a long hair weenie - brown hair with God-given blond tips and 'highlights'. He does NOT have his collar on (Bad weepin' woman), but answers when addressed as "Willie" r "BooBoohead" r "DooDoohead" r "Mommy's Sweetest Baby Booyyee" or Wilfred Emmit.
Eyes: green (like mine) and let me say... I should have named him Marty Feldman instead of Wilfred. I can not tell you which eye actually looks at me. But the doodoohead is very smart and neutered.
My heart is actually breaking. If you happen to spot a barking,(ha!'spot') beautiful, loving, whiny, spoiled-rotten, fearful dachshund, please respond.
If someone 'took' him OR rescued him, either way, I'm quite sure that you are MORE THAN READY to send him home. NONE of my children were this spoiled! God will bless you, and I will too.
Neighbor

Henderson, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Weepin Woman and Willie wrote:
Within a 5 minutes' timeframe,(2 min.?) Willie vanished from my garage located at the CORNER OF PINE AND JACKSONVILLE Drive. I was working on a trap for the danged yellowjackets and I needed staples.... just staples. I was inside when the mean ole' ThUnDer started.:^( THunDer is Willie's 'arch-nemisis'.
Willie is a long hair weenie - brown hair with God-given blond tips and 'highlights'. He does NOT have his collar on (Bad weepin' woman), but answers when addressed as "Willie" r "BooBoohead" r "DooDoohead" r "Mommy's Sweetest Baby Booyyee" or Wilfred Emmit.
Eyes: green (like mine) and let me say... I should have named him Marty Feldman instead of Wilfred. I can not tell you which eye actually looks at me. But the doodoohead is very smart and neutered.
My heart is actually breaking. If you happen to spot a barking,(ha!'spot') beautiful, loving, whiny, spoiled-rotten, fearful dachshund, please respond.
If someone 'took' him OR rescued him, either way, I'm quite sure that you are MORE THAN READY to send him home. NONE of my children were this spoiled! God will bless you, and I will too.
Have you found Willie yet? Checked the pound/local vet's offices? Do we need to keep looking?
Dachsund Lover

Henderson, TX

#3 Jul 11, 2012
Did you find your dog?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chase holts 15 hr Mike 24
HISD job listings 17 hr Homer 10
deadbeat daddy Thu stupid women 17
News Rusk County Shooting Suspect Now Facing Drug Ch... (Jul '08) Jun 28 Just me 48
Really Good Dope Jun 27 helping others in... 3
Can't Handle The Truth Jun 27 Oh Yeah 8
Beware of Brad Darragh (Jun '15) Jun 27 OneLessVictim 7

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages