First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hendersonyo

Warrior, AL

#41 Jan 2, 2014
hmm wrote:
I don't even go in there much but I can tell "dirtroadanthem"s gotta be the one with the baby, Angie. Didn't know she was so close-minded..probably she's jealous of Marixa, or "the young mexican." I just wonder how her boss would like all the crap she's stirred up! And to Katrina, keep your friends close and enemies closer cause it had to be a so-called friend putting your information on here like that.
The one with a baby is a fat bitch who looks like she ate some twins...and if it is her stirring shit up, I'd sure hate to be her kids being raised by that bs...I mean isn't she 40 something? Having that attitude at any age is disgusting but really at her age!(Ps...I understand that this post is paralleling her posts but hey...if you can't beat em' join em', at least for a couple of comments) haha
REALLY

Henderson, TX

#42 Jan 3, 2014
Hendersonyo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Katrina and I have no doubt that she is a better person than you. You sound like a jealous, insecure, volatile bitch. I'm pretty sure you are lacking in almost every department that classifies a person as a human being. You should probably not ever speak or type again because you are an ignorant piece of shit. No one wants to read your word vomit so do us all a favor and march your hillbilly ass back into the woods!
You must be bored, otherwise, why would you bring something back from 2012?
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#43 Jan 9, 2014
Hey I have used them all in the last 22 years and please believe me Verizon is by far the best coverage in the US. I have never had a problem with a bill in the 7 years I have used them.and as far as price i dont care if it does cost me 10 dollars a month more if I can talk from anywhere. If you cant afford an extra 10 for the best coverage you cant afford a phone anyway. I now have 6 smart phones and 2 wireless hot spots with unlimited service for 450 a month. Thats a deal for 8 unlimited devices
Hendersonyo

Alexander City, AL

#44 Jan 9, 2014
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be bored, otherwise, why would you bring something back from 2012?
You must be bored, otherwise why would you comment on my comment. Given that I did comment only because I was bored....so what! It is interesting that you felt the need to state something that should be fairly obvious. Just a little grammar info: you don't need to say "back from 2012." It may serve you well to take an English class in your spare time, thus curing your boredom. Thanks.
Well

Addison, TX

#45 Jan 12, 2014
ch Brady wrote:
I have at&t and the service is spotty at some places. Is Verizon better in Henderson area? I also go to Longview and my service cuts out between Henderson & Longview with AT&T. Wondering if I should switch providers.
Yes. Switch to Verizon. It is much better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
william stanart 41 min yuup 1
viking computer solutions 43 min yuup 6
Civic center 20 hr Mammie 1
Destinie Linn Webb looking for married men. Fri no1important 19
Henderson Thu gotoutofhenderson 1
Available yet Mar 26 ondatrail 3
Darryl Norris for Sherriff????? (Jul '11) Mar 25 gotoutofhenderson 667

Flood Warning for Rusk County was issued at March 28 at 9:21AM CDT

Henderson Dating
Find my Match