All bitc*es
tiny

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2012
Really
Gone with the wind

Henderson, TX

#4 Jul 15, 2012
Big Ed is back! That's the best thing that Verizon could have done for that store. I have done took my business account back down to Ed since he actually knows what he is doing. The rest never have figured out what they need to be doing...
just me

Henderson, TX

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Big Ed messed up my bill before and never fixed it. I will not go back to him at all. And all the girls are bitc*es. Most of the white guys have been very helpful though and friendly.
wally

United States

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Geez dont know which is my favorite
Seriously

United States

#7 Jul 17, 2012
Well that last few times I've been in there, you walk in and you don't even get greeted!
Katrina is ALWAYS on that damn cell phone and I wish I had a job that paid where I could text and be on you internet all day!
Ben is a great worker and always greets anyone who walks in the door!
bazinga

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2012
I agree about ben and all the "white guys" lol. he's mainly the one i use cause i dont feel like hes rippin me off. the other men also know what they're doin. the women need more trainin or maybe they're just lazy.
bazinga

United States

#9 Jul 20, 2012
Hey no name what do you think?
Wilson

Henderson, TX

#10 Jul 23, 2012
Verizon service sucks..signal sucks, people suck, prices are too high.
youknow

Moscow, TN

#11 Jul 24, 2012
just me wrote:
Big Ed messed up my bill before and never fixed it. I will not go back to him at all. And all the girls are bitc*es. Most of the white guys have been very helpful though and friendly.
your a racist
no vz store

United States

#12 Jul 24, 2012
The girls at the local verison store are extremely rude. They don't greet customers and never even crack a smile while waiting on you. They act like it is a bother to wait on you.
justme

Henderson, TX

#13 Jul 24, 2012
youknow wrote:
<quoted text>
your a racist
i am racist because I got screwed over? How do you know I am not black.
Wow

New Orleans, LA

#14 Jul 25, 2012
no vz store wrote:
The girls at the local verison store are extremely rude. They don't greet customers and never even crack a smile while waiting on you. They act like it is a bother to wait on you.
That is so true!
I think they need to fire those that don't care about their job and hire some new friendly people that REALLY want to work!
Big mama

Henderson, TX

#15 Jul 26, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Well that last few times I've been in there, you walk in and you don't even get greeted!
Katrina is ALWAYS on that damn cell phone and I wish I had a job that paid where I could text and be on you internet all day!
Ben is a great worker and always greets anyone who walks in the door!
Katrina's the only one I go to...
noway

United States

#16 Jul 26, 2012
Big mama wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the worst one! Sold my husband a case that didn't even fit his phone. Tacky!
Oh Yeah

Missouri City, TX

#17 Jul 26, 2012
noway wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the worst one! Sold my husband a case that didn't even fit his phone. Tacky!
She is the worst one!
Oh Yeah

Missouri City, TX

#18 Jul 26, 2012
Big mama wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go to her it's because you must know her or she will do you a favor, huh?
She is rude!
pig pen

United States

#19 Jul 31, 2012
I really like that eddie guy at verizon he always does a good job
ch Brady

United States

#20 Aug 1, 2012
I have at&t and the service is spotty at some places. Is Verizon better in Henderson area? I also go to Longview and my service cuts out between Henderson & Longview with AT&T. Wondering if I should switch providers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eric peebles Thu rick 5
This is the clown, who's READY to GET DOWN! Nov 23 Asking 3
News Traffic Alert: I-20 Eb traffic at a standstill ... Nov 23 EL1SE G1NGER1CH 1
Help Nov 22 Debra Timmons 1
Debra Timmons Nov 22 Scoop 1
A verse that speaks to you, and helps you throu... Nov 22 Taco Bender 11
Who Nov 22 Curious George 6

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages