Will Clayton Kersh get flipped off th...

Will Clayton Kersh get flipped off the mound tonight?

Posted in the Henderson Forum

JustWatching

United States

#1 May 15, 2012
How about it?
bigbatter

Henderson, TX

#2 May 15, 2012
I HOPE SO
JOHNCURRY

Henderson, TX

#3 May 15, 2012
THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION, THE ANSWER BETTER BE NO.....ANYBODY WHO MAKES COMMENTS WITHOUT THEIR NAME IS A COWARD.... THE GAME IS AT 830
Boy Dog

Austin, TX

#4 May 15, 2012
Who is Clayton Kersh and why is he flipping folks the finger off the pitchers mound?
JustWatching

United States

#5 May 15, 2012
How bout that bullfrog striking out and dropping his bat?
YouHearMe

United States

#6 May 15, 2012
Hahahhaha Longhorns loud mouth shut up too in the 2nd inning .... Randy Kersh takes another loss!!!! Team Boom thank you for putting on a SHOW.... Btw does the pitcher for Boom get paid?? gawwwww leeeeeee
venomtothabone

Henderson, TX

#7 May 15, 2012
Looked like the bat flew out of that big pitchers hand dont think he threw his bat.....why everybody hate on longhorns......boom be talken noise more than them
WATCHNLEARN

Henderson, TX

#8 May 15, 2012
Sad thing is boom and longhorns are the only good teams
BallerX3

United States

#9 May 15, 2012
Boom backs their talkin up EVERYTIME with hits
Outsider

Henderson, TX

#11 May 17, 2012
REALITYCHECKfrom theWOLF wrote:
Its funny the worst player on boom is the left feilder and he runs his mouth the most and the worst player on supper fly is the dumpy little midget that plays second who clearly lives at home with his mommy and might be the worst player in the entire league and he talks the most sh*?....seem to me that we need a sign on the dougout that says must be at least this tall to play a mans game and he could just cheer from the stand like the rest of the women.......
How sad and pathetic are you??? Who are you to judge ANYONE based on their height?? Obviously you DON'T have the IQ, personality, talent or good reputation that the person you are talking about has! There is a special place in HELL for people like you!!
Robin Parker

Henderson, TX

#12 May 17, 2012
Its funny the worst player on boom is the left feilder and he runs his mouth the most and the worst player on supper fly is the dumpy little midget that plays second who clearly lives at home with his mommy and might be the worst player in the entire league and he talks the most sh*?....seem to me that we need a sign on the dougout that says must be at least this tall to play a mans game and he could just cheer from the stand like the rest of the women.......
To the "wolf", first of all you are a horrible person! My son didn't choose his height. He was dealt a brain tumor and an endocrine disease that caused him NOT to grow! I know who wrote this post and I want you to know that I am probably the meanest b**** in the world when it comes to my family and you have started something with me that you better be prepared for! You AND your big mouth father have the reputation for arrogant cheaters and now I'll add to the list a horrible POS SOB that WILL get what's coming to you. And WHO are you to talk about a person's appearance? Just let me say this much, you have awakened a sleeping giant and I'm NOT DONE. AND, I am proud to put my name to this! As far as him living with his "mommy", well first of all that's none of your business and second of all he OWNS his own place in Longview and where he chooses to stay aint NONE of your business. How bout your wife finds out about all your little extra curricular activities with other women on the side??(those women MUST be blind btw....)
WTF

Henderson, TX

#13 May 17, 2012
ITS SO FUNNY TO ME HOW ONE LITTLE TOPIC CAN STIR UP SO MUCH DRAMA.I KNOW ITS A BIG DEAL PLAYING SOFTBALL IN THE METROPOLIS OF HENDERSON TX,WHO WOULDNT WANT TO WIN A FREE T-SHIRT. NONE OF THIS WOULD EVER HAPPEN IF THE PEOPLE IN THE STANDS WOULD MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS,SURE THERE IS GONNA BE ALOT OF JAWING BETWEEN TEAMS THEY ARE MEN AND THATS WHAT COMPETITION DOES. BRINGING UP A PHYSICAL HANDICAP OR ACCUSING SOMEONE OF EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES TO TRY AND HURT THERE FEELINGS IS PRETTY DUMB THE BEST THING TO DO IS SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR TEAM,AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO ALL THE JAWING STAY AT HOME.IF YOUR NOT 100% SURE ON WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT JUST SHUT UP. AND IT IS WRONG TO TALK ABOUT SOMEONE IF YOU DONT KNOW FOR SURE THAT IT IS THEM WRITING THE POST. EVERYONE HAS TAKIN THIS WAY TO FAR AND IF YOU ARE PLAYING AND YOU DONT LIKE THE OTHER TEAM MOUTHING AT YOU EITHER DONT PLAY ANYMORE OR PRACTICE SO YOU DONT SUCK AS BAD
Robin Parker

Henderson, TX

#14 May 17, 2012
WTF wrote:
ITS SO FUNNY TO ME HOW ONE LITTLE TOPIC CAN STIR UP SO MUCH DRAMA.I KNOW ITS A BIG DEAL PLAYING SOFTBALL IN THE METROPOLIS OF HENDERSON TX,WHO WOULDNT WANT TO WIN A FREE T-SHIRT. NONE OF THIS WOULD EVER HAPPEN IF THE PEOPLE IN THE STANDS WOULD MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS,SURE THERE IS GONNA BE ALOT OF JAWING BETWEEN TEAMS THEY ARE MEN AND THATS WHAT COMPETITION DOES. BRINGING UP A PHYSICAL HANDICAP OR ACCUSING SOMEONE OF EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES TO TRY AND HURT THERE FEELINGS IS PRETTY DUMB THE BEST THING TO DO IS SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR TEAM,AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO ALL THE JAWING STAY AT HOME.IF YOUR NOT 100% SURE ON WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT JUST SHUT UP. AND IT IS WRONG TO TALK ABOUT SOMEONE IF YOU DONT KNOW FOR SURE THAT IT IS THEM WRITING THE POST. EVERYONE HAS TAKIN THIS WAY TO FAR AND IF YOU ARE PLAYING AND YOU DONT LIKE THE OTHER TEAM MOUTHING AT YOU EITHER DONT PLAY ANYMORE OR PRACTICE SO YOU DONT SUCK AS BAD
When someone makes a statement about MY son then I will NOT keep my mouth shut. And I will state exactly how I feel about the person that I KNOW wrote it, so, mind your own business. As far as hurting feelings, don't EVEN go there. I'm done with this ridiculous Henderson simple minded s***. Looks as if I am the ONLY person on here that will reveal my true identity...that means I DONT CARE if the whole town knows that I will fight to the death for MY SON....SO YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT...
Cannon Parker Welch

United States

#15 May 17, 2012
Hahahahahahahaha!!! Well... First of all, that has gotta be a comment by Clayton Kersh since its talkin bout "supper".. That boy loves him some supper!! Mmmm mmm! Secondly, it's too well phrased to be theWolf, but still extremely elementary. Thirdly...the team's name is "Supafly". And..If there were rules enforced for a height limit, they'd surely hafta enforce a weight limit too, don't you think? Maybe? Next song! As for being "the worst in the league"...I haven't swung a bat or fielded a ball in over 11 years. And i've only played in 3 or 4 games. So needless to say, im really friggin rusty. But I haven't struck out, which isn't saying much I know...but I have seen some "grown men" striking out swinging and lookin ridiculous... Hahaha! In addition... I only talk sh** to a certain few who, for their entire lives, have lied, cheated, deceived, and schemed to the extreme........ Trash!! However..It's hard to blame some people for being no good, POS, trash...when they grow up because they were just unfortunate for having such trash(father figure) to learn from and look up to their whole lives. It's a vicious cycle. It's sad really.. And, oh!! SLOWPITCH......SOFTBALL...is a man's game??? Hahaha! Seriously?! Wow! I think u take this game toooooo seriously.. Maybe? Lil bit? Anyway, this is just petty, small town dramatics, and I'm quite tired of it. Done!

P.s. I'd be careful bout what u say bout the women in the STANDS. There are some pretty feisty ones out there. Frightening even.. No offense ladies.
P.s.s. I would like to apologize to any innocent bystanders who were offended by any of the comments I idiotically voiced at a recent Tuesday night SLOWPITCH SOFTBALL game.. Longhorns vs. Team Boom.. Team Boom beat them 'horns down!
P.s.s.s. it's spelled "dugout" dumb*ss!
THE END
tEAM wHO

Henderson, TX

#16 May 18, 2012
Wow! This is out of control! Looks like the City Manager needs to shut down the softball field and make everyone start playing in Logview again!!!This is worse than a bunch of girls, grown men acting like little girls because they don't get their way! Whatever happened to the values of playing ball?? Good sportmanship, respect?? Take your anger out on the field by the way you play not by talking about someone because of their physical appereance! Maybe the fields should be turned into Christian only teams!
Cannon Parker Welch

United States

#17 May 18, 2012
tEAM wHO wrote:
Wow! This is out of control! Looks like the City Manager needs to shut down the softball field and make everyone start playing in Logview again!!!This is worse than a bunch of girls, grown men acting like little girls because they don't get their way! Whatever happened to the values of playing ball?? Good sportmanship, respect?? Take your anger out on the field by the way you play not by talking about someone because of their physical appereance! Maybe the fields should be turned into Christian only teams!
Amen! But I think they prolly all are "Christian" teams. I'm sure they'd all claim to be "Christians".
Unfortunately, being a "Christian" and acting like a "Christian" does not always go hand in hand. We have all done things that we regret.. Well some people regret their misdeeds. Not all people do unfortunately.. Can't we all just get along?:(..And like..right a wrong..maybe sing a song....Haha!
Just remember.....God is watching.. Hallelujah! Can I get an amen!?
tEAM wHO

Henderson, TX

#18 May 18, 2012
Amen!!!
Good grief

Henderson, TX

#19 May 18, 2012
I will say this is all childish but i actually don't blame Robin for voicing her concern over someone bad mouthing her son. I remember when Cannon was young and very, very sick. He did have a disease that stunted his growth and went through a whole lot of being sick. To attack someone be that they are overweight or short is wrong. I would knock you out if you said something like that about my son if was because of a medical condition that no one chooses for themselves. Being FAT is a choice. I am sure this started out with just mouthing. Now, it is out of control. Nobody is really handling any of this right. But, it is pretty obvious who started all of this and you really should shut the hell up. Most people that are fat have a good personality to make up for their insecurities. I know that being a butthole is pretty easy since you were pretty much raised by one. I don't have a dog in this fight but i know both of these guys and both of their parents. I wouldn't mess with Robin on a ten foot pole. I love her. I have always loved her because she is actually a good person and is outspoken. She loves her kids. I also like Claytons Mom. She is a very nice person. His dad is a butthole..sorry, but he is. All this name calling is out of hand and needs to stop. I know...i called Randy a butthole; but he is. I hate that any of this is happening but Clayton, you better zip it now or all that stuff she said was going to come out..is going to come out and i am sure it want be fun being you. We all make mistakes, i do every single day. I am going to have to say at this point that i am on Robins side in this. I admire her for loving her son and standing behind him. He is a big boy and can stand on his own but don't mess with a mom. I am one too and I don't think you are representing your family or your employer well by acting like a jerk. Stop this crap.
Former Resident

United States

#20 May 18, 2012
At least things don't change in good old Henderson, so glad that I only have to visit that place. First of all, this thread has gotten really out of hand for no reason at all and is hurtful to many people. You would think that this was a bunch of high school kids. The sad part is that it isn't and as adults you should be ashamed(people on both sides)but of course I would be talking to people that are reasonable. Regardless of who wrote the statement and NO, you don't know for a fact who it is because that is the "beauty" of the internet that people can put this garbage out there and maintain anonmity.
Robin, I understand that as a mother you have ever right to stand up for your son, what was said was completely inapproriate. HOWEVER, you crossed the line from defending your son to being no better then the person that wrote that statement by bashing Clay and bringing in "his family". Regardless of "who" rasied him, he is his own person with his own family. You of all people are fully aware of what it is like to be the "TALK OF HENDERSON" and the effect it has on families.
Poop

United States

#21 May 21, 2012
So will the rangers re-sign Hamilton???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
k2..... 22 hr Curious 1
Phillip Shaw!? (May '16) Sep 12 concerned mom 18
News ETX man arrested after leading police on high s... Sep 11 FYI 1
drug addicted pregnancy (Mar '17) Sep 6 Willie Granville 28
Dog Trainer Sep 2 curious 1
Can't believe another one Sep 2 justgotreal 18
Lone Star Cards (Dec '09) Sep 2 Bgh1997 250

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance