Wal-Mart , grocery cart's, and make-up?

Wal-Mart , grocery cart's, and make-up?

Posted in the Henderson Forum

Cindy See

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 May 23, 2013
Has this ever happen to any Ladies or Men?Small things that you want to purchase like make-up fall through the grocery cart and land on the floor.You get home and can't find the make up so next time you go to Wal-Mart's what do you do???And this can be any store not just Wal-mart.
fisherman

Killeen, TX

#2 May 23, 2013
my Wife Puts Her Jacket Or Purse Under It So This Doesnt Happen I Thought She Was TryingtTo Take It Till She Explained. What's TheReason Behind This Topic Doesnt Fit The Usual Gossip Topic We See here
Cindy See wrote:
Has this ever happen to any Ladies or Men?Small things that you want to purchase like make-up fall through the grocery cart and land on the floor.You get home and can't find the make up so next time you go to Wal-Mart's what do you do???And this can be any store not just Wal-mart.
Know what you are saying

Henderson, TX

#3 May 23, 2013
Cindy See wrote:
They used to have little baskets you could use.
Star

Henderson, TX

#4 May 23, 2013
Get a plastic cup or something similar and put all your small items in that when you checkout tell them you don't want to buy the cup just using it for transporting your small items.
Say What

Henderson, TX

#5 May 25, 2013
I guess you must pay attention like an adult. Put your big girl panties on and deal with it.
Who cares

Longview, TX

#6 May 25, 2013
There's too many Mexicans in Walmart to begin with! Best way to deal with Walmart is boycott thier ass!! Everytime I go in there all I see is Mexicans
whiteboy

Dallas, TX

#7 May 25, 2013
Who cares wrote:
There's too many Mexicans in Walmart to begin with! Best way to deal with Walmart is boycott thier ass!! Everytime I go in there all I see is Mexicans
Me likey likey brown skin
we are doomed

Henderson, TX

#8 May 25, 2013
Who cares wrote:
It doesn't sound like you're familiar with the meaning of boycotting.
sad to say

Humble, TX

#9 Jun 1, 2013
My problem with WalMart,they want to over charge me this is the third time this year.I bought 1 gallon of milk,when I get home and look at my receipt they have charges me 3 times.Then I have to use my gas money to go back and get a refund.Has this happen to any one else??????IM so tired of them over charging me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelli Potts 5 hr The other guy 26
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 902
Destinie Linn Webb looking for married men. (Nov '14) Thu amazed 21
certified retirement community Wed Thomas 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
Kim Bommarito Wed Realist 3
Henderson has not changed Jun 30 hogwash 2
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages