Rusk County Commissioners To Hear Pro...

Rusk County Commissioners To Hear Proposal

There are 8 comments on the Tyler Morning Telegraph story from Jul 27, 2010, titled Rusk County Commissioners To Hear Proposal. In it, Tyler Morning Telegraph reports that:

By KELLY GOOCH Staff Writer HENDERSON -- Rusk County commissioners want residents to give input on a proposed youth preservation college.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tyler Morning Telegraph.

Really

Henderson, TX

#1 Jul 27, 2010
If it had another name on it, but with LJ, No GO.
larry

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2010
L.J. is a No-Go.
An American

Tatum, TX

#3 Jul 30, 2010
Might dosome good ig you get someone other than
Guillory to run it.
rapid robert

Garland, TX

#4 Aug 2, 2010
Mercy, what kind of dreaming is this? Rusk co. has plenty of schools, if these kids don't want to fit in with the non-criminals, then too bad. A rogue by any other name is still a rogue.
bulldog

Henderson, TX

#5 Aug 2, 2010
I have enough trouble paying tuition for my children let alone some criminal. These thugs will get no sympathy from me. Maybe their parents are the ones that need an education on how to use a leather belt.
just saying

Henderson, TX

#6 Aug 2, 2010
You're kidding, right? Turn the "Bishop" loose on already troubled black youth? What qualifies him to do anything educationally? I'm thinking that if the Commissioner's Court approves this venture for Guillroy, I will throw up. It's tantamont to child abuse to even let that man be in the same room with impressionable youth. All he can "teach" is racism and discontent.
no way jose

Henderson, TX

#7 Aug 2, 2010
that guy is the biggest racist in henderson.. he called mr ward "uncle Tom" how stupid can one person be
Killer B

Rusk, TX

#8 Feb 16, 2014
no way jose wrote:
that guy is the biggest racist in henderson.. he called mr ward "uncle Tom" how stupid can one person be
Mr. Weaver shut the bishops mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Ballard Tue big weener 3
Sadlers BBQ SOLD (Nov '07) Sep 25 gls 58
Henderson high band. (Sep '15) Sep 23 HHS Mom 9
Henderson Lion Hall of Fame (Nov '07) Sep 23 Sterling Marlin 104
Biggest Sep 22 SWGLD 19
chase holts Sep 21 Anyone 70
Why are women in this town so damn rude to wait... Sep 20 Willie Granville 10

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance