First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Henderson, TX

#21 Sep 7, 2012
If you are concerned about him, why didn't you say hi. SMH. I feel for people who don't know what is going on in the heads of people and when someone just doesn't speak they atuomaically change parties. Sounds a liitle fishy to me along with the IP address, but hey, to each his on, just glad you are going out and voting. Plus my thing on posting here was maybe, just maybe you would go and say good things on his forum about him instead of downing Price for of all things "not speaking" . And I can asure you that Mr. Price does not think he hs this in the bag, he is still out campaigning along with his Price is Right For RC Sheriff Crew. It is not over till November as Mr. Price puts it.-One of his Crew!
cowboy

Laneville, TX

#22 Sep 7, 2012
Mt Enterprise is in Rusk Co.
Seriously

Laneville, TX

#23 Sep 8, 2012
Cowboy, do you expect him to literally speak to everyone he walks by?? He is entitled to eat his lunch like the rest of us. In case you weren't aware, Rusk County has quite a few people in it and if you expect him to say hi to every last person in the county then the man would never sleep or eat. Be reasonable in your expectations. Also, it's not illegal for you to walk up to him and say hi and introduce yourself. I bet you may be surprised at how receiving he is.
songbird

Houston, TX

#24 Sep 10, 2012
I think Jeff would make a good sheriff. The problem I have is that I hear from a very reliable source that he has promised jobs to some. I don't think that's right. I think everyone should have to apply and have a shot at the job. I hope this isn't true.
Hearsay

United States

#25 Sep 10, 2012
songbird wrote:
I think Jeff would make a good sheriff. The problem I have is that I hear from a very reliable source that he has promised jobs to some. I don't think that's right. I think everyone should have to apply and have a shot at the job. I hope this isn't true.
Unless you hear it from Jeff himself then it's just gossip and holds no water. Don't believe everything you hear because I'm sure your "very reliable source" also heard it from their "very reliable source". You know how that works. Lol.
lawbound

Henderson, TX

#26 Sep 10, 2012
If you think about it, every Sheriff that comes in makes changes, people quit, people get moved around. I too think he would make a great Sheriff, and I also believe that he needs officers and staff that will back him. Working in Longview, in law, I have seen changes every four years. It just comes with the territory. Price prob has in mind who he will put in certain positions. I heard everyone may have to reapply so he can put them in the position that they are most qualified for, that I do agree with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Steak House / Old Golden Corral opening when ? 9 hr Disgusted 12
what black trash 13 hr heavy 8
Henderson full of gays 18 hr ? 26
Shelby martin goes free 19 hr sick 1
Kelli Potts Apr 23 HOLLY YOUNG 15
Scrap yard Apr 23 gotJunk 1
Baseball Apr 22 justbehappy 21
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE