Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

The People have spoken!!! Congratulations, Jeff Price!!!

Since: Jun 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Yay!!!! So happy!!! Congratulations Jeff!!!!!!!!!
champion

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Whooo hoooo hoooo. Knew he could do it. I feel we will have a top rate Sheriffs Dept. where Danny and Ron left off. The best man won and will make Rusk County a place to be proud of. Congrats Jeff, all your supporters are very proud of how you ran your campaign, Don't let the others get you down and keep your head held high. You did run a clean campaign and all your supporters can attest to it. PRICE IS RIGHT FOR RC SHERIFF !!!!!! Booooo YAAAA
outside looking in

Kilgore, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

champion wrote:
Whooo hoooo hoooo. Knew he could do it. I feel we will have a top rate Sheriffs Dept. where Danny and Ron left off. The best man won and will make Rusk County a place to be proud of. Congrats Jeff, all your supporters are very proud of how you ran your campaign, Don't let the others get you down and keep your head held high. You did run a clean campaign and all your supporters can attest to it. PRICE IS RIGHT FOR RC SHERIFF !!!!!! Booooo YAAAA
Even though I am considering voting for Price in November, he still is not the Sherff of Rusk County. Price has a challenger named Still in the General Election in November that will not be easy to beat.
native

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Still has a big blue *D* next to his name. In East Texas that's called the kiss of death. He may get a few votes from Norris supporters but Republicans still rule this county. Still doesn't have a chance.
rc voter

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

native wrote:
Still has a big blue *D* next to his name. In East Texas that's called the kiss of death. He may get a few votes from Norris supporters but Republicans still rule this county. Still doesn't have a chance.
Unfortunately, this is true. Only idiots vote straight party tickets.
wow

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

Still has my vote.
Lori

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

I thinks Still needs to introduce himself to Rusk County voters ,not many people know him.
Just saying

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

There some strong hard republicans who are very upset about the story that was in the Sunday Henderson Newspaper about Mr. Norris . Someone called the Pd and they won't say who and the Henderson Newspaper published just two days before the election. They should have published it way before now. It can not be proven about the story but it does seem like a bad potitical move even thou he won. I don't think Mr. Price was involved in it. I don't know him personally. It was hard for me to decide who to vote for. So whoever won is okay with me. I must say this about Mr Norris as for him beatings is wife yes is true but don't past jugement until you know the hold story. After saying all this will there will be a lot of republicans that are going to vote for for Mr Still because of the way Mr Norris was treated two days before the election with the story. Please vote for who you believe will make a good sheriff because I am. To Mr Norris and Mr Price I wish the best of luck to you both.
donna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Just saying wrote:
There some strong hard republicans who are very upset about the story that was in the Sunday Henderson Newspaper about Mr. Norris . Someone called the Pd and they won't say who and the Henderson Newspaper published just two days before the election. They should have published it way before now. It can not be proven about the story but it does seem like a bad potitical move even thou he won. I don't think Mr. Price was involved in it. I don't know him personally. It was hard for me to decide who to vote for. So whoever won is okay with me. I must say this about Mr Norris as for him beatings is wife I yes is true but don't past jugement until you know the hold story. After saying all this will there will be a lot of republicans that. are going to vote for for Mr Still because of the way Mr Norris was treated two days before the election with the story. Please vote for who you believe will make a good sheriff because I am. To Mr Norris and Mr Price I wish the best of luck to you both.
I read the story in last Sunday's paper didn't read anything in the article that made me think Jeff was involved. It said they had turn it over to someone esle. It was a compliant. The paper reports the news. Why does everyone want to play the blame game. Don't know anything about Still.
secretsgetout

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

note: the blame game started with jp and his supporters,and will continue until november just let them get their second breath and get their gossips out.
sore losers

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Are you stupid or something. It was not gossip, criminal charges at the SO, wife beating, and harrassment charges, which means someone filed on him, and not the price camp. Get real and stop acting like your in high school.
secretsgetout

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

"sore losers", looks like "sore winners", maybe u thought it over a see what a loser you really are. one more time the blame game is a dangerous game to play, no one is blaming you at this time, and you actually won the blame game this time, so what r u so sore about. Just get your note pad and pencil out and start taking notes as there is plenty to take, but just make sure you are rested and ready cause November is just around the corner. And just a little clue and we will let the past be the past, Charges were dropped and removed from record. Try to go on if you can.
sore losers

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

I guesss you just read what you want. He did do probation for the wife beating. But yes it is over, Price won and will run against Still. Show newspaper articles or charges agaisnt Price or Still and I will believe.But for now, I just read what kind of supporters someone had. snooze you lose.
Congrats

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Congratulations Mr. Price, best of luck in Novemeber. The best candidate was picked by the voters of Rusk County. Now we Repulicans need to stand behind our candidate. Quit playing the blame game and look to the future and what having Mr. Price in office will bring to Rusk County.
Lisa

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

I really want to learn more about Still.
cowboy

Rusk, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

mr. price must think he has sheriff race in the bag. saw him at what-a-burger and he never spoke to anyone. Think I will vote democrat.
lol

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

If he is in uniform, he does not bring up the race, he can't. THat would be politicing on City time. Vote for who you want. The other candidate has a page on here. Might want to go there and stay off the Jeff Price page.
cowboy

Rusk, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
If he is in uniform, he does not bring up the race, he can't. THat would be politicing on City time. Vote for who you want. The other candidate has a page on here. Might want to go there and stay off the Jeff Price page.
He can speak if he is on duty or not. I can stay on any page I want. I paid for this computor and you paid for yours so do not tell me where to post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Its wild man 16,033
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 hr Pale wild wood flower 20,361
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Voter 456
What is up with haveing to speak Spanish to get... (Nov '10) 10 hr saying 30
middle aged white guy = dummy 13 hr BBHC 11
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr why 633
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 23 hr Hey 678
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
•••