First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cowboy

De Berry, TX

#21 Dec 31, 2012
All county officals will take over January 1, but no change for fat freddy. Roads still the same and still eating at same places.
jackie.

Tyler, TX

#22 Jan 15, 2013
cowboy wrote:
Who is running against mr.Howell. Hale probably will not run next time. Just guessing.
Whoever runs against Howell sure will have a little more commen sense. I called the other day and talked to him and he is a completely self absorbed Moran who thinks the whole world revolves around him and that the taxpayers must be stupid. Get that idiot out of office. I would vote for a dem before re-electing that wanna be
change

Tyler, TX

#23 Jan 18, 2013
buddah wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like all the roads have gone down hill in the past few years
The budgets are public information. Why is there unused money being turned in when the roads are so bad And why would you not use all of your budget and then raise county taxes. What kind of officials do we have
fedup

Henderson, TX

#24 Mar 16, 2013
they need a big raise and build a railrode to no where
paper carrier

Dallas, TX

#25 Mar 17, 2013
Why don't you call these people your talking about and talk with them. Let them know your problem and let them tell you why it's not being fixed or if the problem can be taking care of. Call there office early around 7 am or before. I will say anytime I have called about a road they took care of it.
true

Henderson, TX

#26 Apr 3, 2013
Agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bobby bane dead (Feb '14) Mon Henderson 17
The decline of Henderson Mon James 4
Zane. Ugh. Mon Feel it 12
Pumpkns Downtown Mon Pretty 3
Henderson Police Department Mon HPD 25
R&R Trucking (Apr '14) Oct 18 Sad people 34
Tell a "story" Oct 16 Hih 9
Henderson Dating
Find my Match

Henderson Jobs