Where at in prec 3
cowboy

Laneville, TX

#6 Nov 4, 2012
take your choice.
Boston

Laneville, TX

#7 Nov 4, 2012
I live in prec 3 also but some roads have been taken over by another commissioner.
wendy

Laneville, TX

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Wish some other would take over my road.....
Boston

Laneville, TX

#9 Nov 5, 2012
They may have what part of prec. 3 do u live in? I might be able to tell u who the commissioner is.
cowboy

Laneville, TX

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Boston I have never seen you on topix before. Could be mr. swann or one of his employees. Sure everyone knows whether they live in 3 or not. Just fishing to find out where we live. Why did Freddy waste money to put ad in paper when he has no opposition. Four more years of pig trails and bad roads. What does weight man do in rusk co.

FYI

Gilmer, TX

#11 Nov 5, 2012
cowboy wrote:
Boston I have never seen you on topix before. Could be mr. swann or one of his employees. Sure everyone knows whether they live in 3 or not. Just fishing to find out where we live. Why did Freddy waste money to put ad in paper when he has no opposition. Four more years of pig trails and bad roads. What does weight man do in rusk co.
There is someone running against him. Bud Dooley and that's who I voted for. Swann does nothing.
cowboy

Laneville, TX

#12 Nov 5, 2012
Thanks, but never heard of Bud. Hope he gets all the votes.
Boston

Laneville, TX

#13 Nov 6, 2012
Sorry just trying to help. If interested mike pepper is commissioner on some on the prec. 3 roads.
dilly

Grand Prairie, TX

#14 Nov 13, 2012
cowboy wrote:
The weight man hangs out at the pct4 barn all the time and drives that commissioner around town. Yay for taxpayer dollars
oswald

United States

#15 Nov 18, 2012
cowboy wrote:
Why are all roads in this prec. so bad?
Pct 4 roads aren't anything to brag about either. I think there is a bit of a leadership problem there
buddah

United States

#16 Nov 25, 2012
cowboy wrote:
Seems like all the roads have gone down hill in the past few years
cowboy

Waskom, TX

#17 Nov 25, 2012
If you voted for Obama you get your roads fixed in 3. Freddy likes these votes. Some even get driveway fixed. He has fish fries for some people.
voter

Henderson, TX

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Pct 4 is going to have a contender in 2 years. Howell better be getting things done. Heard Hale too. People are sick and tired of the GOOD OLE BOYS system.
cowboy

Waskom, TX

#19 Nov 25, 2012
Who is running against mr.Howell. Hale probably will not run next time. Just guessing.
Agree

Dallas, TX

#20 Dec 8, 2012
cowboy wrote:
Agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randal dodge of henderson texas 1 hr Lmao 2
Lone Star card (Aug '12) 9 hr petranavi1 39
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Review: Tiger EMS (Aug '13) Wed Luvrain67 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 26 Fossilfarts 749
Destinie Linn Webb looking for married men. Nov 25 no1important 7
man at mcdonald's Nov 25 sandy 1
Henderson Dating
Find my Match

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Henderson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Henderson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:22 am PST