thetruth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Who will be the new football coach? Any rumors?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

thetruth wrote:
Who will be the new football coach? Any rumors?
George Boles
thetruth

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Who is George Boles? Any relations to the superintendant?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

No...Its George "GREAT ACTION" Boles
Lets get it on

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I think they should go after Randy McFarland from Whitehouse. He took that program from a laughing stock to a yearly powerhouse.
fan

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

No matter who they go after or get, it is only a matter of time before he will be getting bashed by Henderson people just like the other ones! Everything is always all of the coaches fault!
Saddened

Mount Pleasant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

fan wrote:
No matter who they go after or get, it is only a matter of time before he will be getting bashed by Henderson people just like the other ones! Everything is always all of the coaches fault!
EXACTLY!
WTH

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I think a load of talent at Whitehouse ISD has made it what it is today. Starting with young Patrick Mahomes. That kid's a beast in football, baseball, basketball and in the classroom. The support of their fans is second to none.

There are a lot of coaches that can take a ride on the talent wave. It takes years to prove your coaching skills and to gain the experience needed to be the coach that Meeks is. I'm incredibly disappointed that Meeks is leaving HISD and can only wish him the best. Congratulations Pittsburg! Our loss is your gain.
football fan

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Just can't get over that first they bashed all the other football coaches, then Simmons, then Ellis, I just wonder who is next!
Bane

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

let the games begin... bring back Simmons or hire that old fart that is always at the batting cages at HHS they should do some good
coyote

Jacksonville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

I am sure that lapdt45 will be named the head coach.
love football

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

well it seems very funny to me how everyone is singing the praises of the Meeks coaching staff and sorry to see them go now when it wasn't 3 years ago everyone was bashing them and ready to run them all out of town.
football fan

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

love football wrote:
well it seems very funny to me how everyone is singing the praises of the Meeks coaching staff and sorry to see them go now when it wasn't 3 years ago everyone was bashing them and ready to run them all out of town.
Amen!
thetruth

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Its always like that. Again change sometimes is good for everybody. Move on people. Football still goes on. Yall act like there is no hope for next year and beyond.Theres good and bad with all leaders. He did some great things as well as some questionable calls this year.I hope none of the young guys who is retutrning next year read this crap.
Really

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Needed a change huh? I guess you want a change from winning! Me personally no - I like winning football games and making runs deep into the play-offs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Maybe they can just do away with football much like they have done with basketball.
thetruth

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Who said we wont go deep into the playoffs next year. We can still win without a certain coach. He's not the coach of all time. This is pitiful.You have to agree with some of the things that was negative from the coach's call. Everything that was done was not positive. Im ready for the new coach to hear his plan for the future.
teacher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Sterling Marlin wrote:
Maybe they can just do away with football much like they have done with basketball.
And learning
thetruth

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Well here we are again. I read the Henderson Daily last night and the coaching staff is split down the middle.There's five coaches thats leaving for Pittsburgh, including Meeks. Six coaches staying in Henderson. Thats good to know because initially, rumors had it that most of the staff was leaving. Now, lets move on. Thanks coach Meeks for everything. Hope you have success. Now who will be the next coach for the Lions? The paper said the school want someone in place by February 8. To start early in time for a smooth transition and start for next year.Randy Mcfarland or hire within?
Really

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Read the paper again. It says take applications until Feb. 8

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 min barefoot2626 21,009
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Henry O 16,769
haunted house and family 7 hr Dylan 16
Henderson Police Department 12 hr yup 16
Married or not married Tue cys 8
Boycott GREEN TOP EXXON - K2 Peddlers Tue Battle 6
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Tue Texan 719
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000