to henderson citizens
ONE DAY

Henderson, TX

#1 Mar 12, 2013
It's sad that so many will use a public internet forum to degrade a person, the progress of the town, a new business, or anything for that matter. I understand some of the debating that is done about potential direction, but to speak with such negativity worries me about the future here. Many adults act like children and are blind to see how it poorly teaches the youth. Not one of us is without fault, and we all have "skeletons in our closet." I admit I am not without sin, and probably just as bad as anyone. I only ask that you do this as you read this. Ask God daily to forgive you, question your motives before you act or speak, help your brothers and sisters when they are in need of whatever help if possible, rebuke them respectfully with love when needed, love your spouse, love your children, respect others and pray for one another, live today for God, and always stay humble. Stay away from gossip and conversation that leads to nothing. Be patient when that old lady is driving 15 under the speed limit. Always be kind and respectful to your elders. Remember all colors of skin are God's children. Luke 6:45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. Father God, I pray for the people of this town. That they humble themselves and turn to your Holy Truth. Forgive us all of our sin and we thank you for the sacrifice of your son that through him we shall inherit everlasting life. We thank you for the Holy Spirit that convicts our hearts when we speak and do evil, and also for the comfort He brings. Give us a peace that surpasses all understanding when we go through trouble, and have faith you've already written the outcome. I pray that we trust always and walk with you Lord. I myself thank you for my life and know in full faith that it is yours. May we everyday praise you and keep the faith that we may one day catch a glimpse of your glory. We love you Jesus and it's in Christ name we pray. Amen
Agreed

Kingsland, TX

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Amen, You said it beautifully. Thank you, and thank God for.such a blessed.person.
agreed

Henderson, TX

#3 Apr 3, 2013
This is soo true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug addicted pregnancy 54 min SUCCESS 11
News Overton Police Chief Fired Over City's Lack Of ... (Mar '07) Thu tyler sux 14
Miranda scott Thu Smokey the bandit 1
Jeremy Everitt (Mar '15) Thu usa 5
Witch's Grave (Apr '08) Mar 18 Lkayd 202
Has anyone ever had to deal with ALL AMERICAN A... (Jan '11) Mar 17 John 32
Back child support vs marriage license (Apr '14) Mar 16 Cinderella 16

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages