Comments
41 - 47 of 47 Comments Last updated Oct 3, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wowie

Henderson, TX

#41 Jul 30, 2012
I opened this forum because it was titled CVS Pharmacy, and low and behold, it is another topic for bashing people. SMH.....Is there any topic that y'all cant twist around to make it about who's a ho, what a religious fanatic you are, or who is screwing who?? There is no intelligent life form in this town.
Okeedokee

United States

#42 Oct 2, 2012
CVS...took the rx to them on fri to pick up sat...could not even find the rx...finally found it, told me ready on sun....AGAIN could not find it....on mon the found it buried under stacks of paper and took several hours to fill it. Three chances and they are out. Use strong hurt and love them
here we go

Texarkana, TX

#43 Oct 2, 2012
Is there a man in Henderon with less of a personalility than Russell? Man, if you hate your job that much then quit.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#44 Oct 2, 2012
here we go wrote:
Is there a man in Henderon with less of a personalility than Russell? Man, if you hate your job that much then quit.
That's just Russell I am a very good friend of the family and have been for years. He is an awesome guy! Just because he's a quiet person does not make him rude! Maybe u should try talking to him and you could clearly see what a nice sweet man he is!!!
Marie

Tyler, TX

#45 Oct 3, 2012
Pissed off babysitter wrote:
<quoted text>That's just Russell I am a very good friend of the family and have been for years. He is an awesome guy! Just because he's a quiet person does not make him rude! Maybe u should try talking to him and you could clearly see what a nice sweet man he is!!!
We recently had the same problem with CVS. It took two days to get a refill, two months in a row. We did speak with Mr. Personality the second time, only to get hung up on. Sorry, but CVS lost another customer. We changed to another pharmacy in Henderson and are very happy now.
mike

Tyler, TX

#46 Oct 3, 2012
I love the service at CVS..
Knows

United States

#47 Oct 3, 2012
I know it would be a drive for those in Henderson but the pharmacy in Overton is 50% cheaper and I've never waited more than five mins for any prescription. Just a thought

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min hmm 17,916
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 24 min go 22,348
pot heads (Dec '11) 1 hr Bahaha 46
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 773
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 3 hr That Fart Guy 545
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 9 hr Gasman 338
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 9 hr Gasman 723
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE