First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shoefreak

Mena, AR

#1 May 26, 2012
What happened at the yogurt shop tonight? I heard some guy went in a was threatening to beat up some girl. Then she had to call her boyfriend to come up. Of course they left. Somebody didnt raise their son right!
No respect

Tyler, TX

#2 May 27, 2012
I found out that the guy that did that is the son of a guy that owns a landscaping company. Always at the bar. Should have been in jail for the many drugs that somehow he seems to get out of. Now I know for sure this son was not raised right. I think there's only one of those boys that has never been in trouble.
Just Me

Tyler, TX

#4 May 27, 2012
Are you talking about the same one that his brother killed his wife a few years ago?
Hahahahahahahaha hH

Lake Dallas, TX

#5 May 27, 2012
Shoefreak wrote:
What happened at the yogurt shop tonight? I heard some guy went in a was threatening to beat up some girl. Then she had to call her boyfriend to come up. Of course they left. Somebody didnt raise their son right!
It was Jd R. The 19 year old ran in talking shit to a girl how low life can u bee
Just Me

Tyler, TX

#6 May 27, 2012
HahahahahahahahahH wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Jd R. The 19 year old ran in talking shit to a girl how low life can u bee
If its the Jd R Im thinking of him and his buddies are pretty bad, then I heard they took off when the girls boyfriend got there. What a p***y!!!!
Google hussleman1234567 89

Henderson, TX

#7 May 27, 2012
All of um are bad all of um are real bad!!!
Just Me

Tyler, TX

#8 May 27, 2012
I really hope these scared little boys grow up to be REAL men one day and I don't mean the men that raised them, if any man had a hand in raising them.
Shoefreak

Canton, TX

#9 May 27, 2012
And whos this colby guy? Running around talking s**t
Cindy

Henderson, TX

#10 May 27, 2012
Did the police come?
Google hussleman1234567 89

Henderson, TX

#11 May 27, 2012
The police did not come j.d ran away!
Shoefreak

Tyler, TX

#12 May 28, 2012
No police. But I now these "little" boys are talking about shooting people and how its "not ovet". I thought we've already lost too many kids in our town already. So sad they would even say that. They're not"bad". Just stupid kids.
Brown bear

Henderson, TX

#13 May 28, 2012
Did this involve md and gb?
Cindy

Henderson, TX

#14 May 28, 2012
Wow! This is getting bad... Scared to go to Katies now.....police need to be called.
Really

Sachse, TX

#15 May 28, 2012
Who is the girl involved?
Danny boy

Henderson, TX

#16 May 28, 2012
Heard it md.....girl that works there. Goes with baker
really

Henderson, TX

#17 May 28, 2012
haha he needs to go to jail!! He deserves to be locked up! He always does that to every woman he gets with! trust me i know!
fedup

Henderson, TX

#18 May 28, 2012
Cops really should have been called!!!
Danny boy

Henderson, TX

#20 May 28, 2012
I think cops should be notified! Not a safe place with that crew working there. Hopefully the owners will take care of it.
empty

United States

#21 May 28, 2012
No it was some redhead girl that was getting yelled at cause they were mad at her boyfriend.
gangsters

United States

#22 May 28, 2012
Aint nothin but skinny ass white boy who listens to rap music and does a little dope 1 day without their mommy and daddy they wouldn't know what to do . Put them in a real gangster life and they would run home crying .wow henderson gangsters what a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
viking computer solutions 14 hr yuup 6
Civic center Sat Mammie 1
Destinie Linn Webb looking for married men. Mar 27 no1important 19
Henderson Mar 26 gotoutofhenderson 1
Available yet Mar 26 ondatrail 3
Darryl Norris for Sherriff????? (Jul '11) Mar 25 gotoutofhenderson 667
whats the best gym in town Mar 25 Uplift 5

Flood Warning for Rusk County was issued at March 29 at 9:09AM CDT

Henderson Dating
Find my Match