House Exploded on Hwy 225

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wondering

Hartsville, IN

#1 Mar 15, 2011
A house exploded and burned on 225 yesterday morning. Heard it belonged or was where the owner of the Laneville Quik Stop lived. Anyone know anything?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 15, 2011
Was it Jabali's?
Gone with the wind

Tyler, TX

#3 Mar 15, 2011
Probably so... He has run out of money and needs the insurance money.
lmn

AOL

#4 Mar 15, 2011
Any updates, nothing in the paper. Whose house was it?
Just Wondering

Henderson, TX

#5 Mar 15, 2011
Of course...nothin gonna be in the paper about this.
Raleigh

Henderson, TX

#6 Mar 15, 2011
Gone in the wind who are u it seems like u kno as much as i do about mr. bane
know it all

Henderson, TX

#7 Mar 15, 2011
Gone with the wind wrote:
Probably so... He has run out of money and needs the insurance money.
Im one of brants close friends and he had no insurance he had sold it and cancelled it. so f off with your bs dont act like I dont know who you are either. Cj
Raleigh

Henderson, TX

#8 Mar 15, 2011
cj? idnt kno u.... clay
Raleigh

Henderson, TX

#9 Mar 15, 2011
u must be ryan
Long term Memory

Henderson, TX

#10 Mar 16, 2011
know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Im one of brants close friends and he had no insurance he had sold it and cancelled it. so f off with your bs dont act like I dont know who you are either. Cj
FAMOUS for meth labs....Did sheriff investigate or maybe his kin could be involved?
Gone with the wind

Tyler, TX

#11 Mar 16, 2011
I know the Bane family very well, but have no ties or relations with them at all.
lmn

AOL

#12 Mar 16, 2011
So Brant didn't own the house or live there when it burned?
checkyourfacts

United States

#13 Mar 16, 2011
Gone with the wind wrote:
I know the Bane family very well, but have no ties or relations with them at all.
Well I'm glad you don't because they probably feel the same way towards you! if you do not have any relations to them or ties how can you make the comment that brant had ran out of money and just wanted insurance money?
Gone with the wind

Tyler, TX

#14 Mar 16, 2011
I would never give up a good source of information! See if you do and that source finds out then you would not know anything at all...
haha

Henderson, TX

#15 Mar 17, 2011
lol the only reason he didnt have insurance is cuz he couldnt make the payment not because he sold it. lol he can pull a wooly over any fools eyes tho. he's a good talkin mofo. word is Don Brightwell has already made a payment for brant on his cadillac (thts comin from dons mouth), and his electricity got shut off and his mommy paid that too. that boy aint never gunna be on his own cuz he's still attached to the nipple.
get a lawyer

Henderson, TX

#16 Mar 18, 2011
Old Don Brightwell is a disgrace to Rusk county.He needs to go to the big house and find him a big old strong girlfriend there and leave this county. He makes me sick as well as his crowd that runs with him.
checkyourfacts

Kilgore, TX

#17 Mar 18, 2011
haha wrote:
lol the only reason he didnt have insurance is cuz he couldnt make the payment not because he sold it. lol he can pull a wooly over any fools eyes tho. he's a good talkin mofo. word is Don Brightwell has already made a payment for brant on his cadillac (thts comin from dons mouth), and his electricity got shut off and his mommy paid that too. that boy aint never gunna be on his own cuz he's still attached to the nipple.
This is Raleigh who wrote this. Which he is totally jealous of what brant has and needs to move on with his life and leave everyone alone. He's on his way to prison. If you hadn't read the papers he has 2 2nd degree felonies. He is also being investigated for the burning down of brants house. Just mad because you never had the mother or father to do anything for you. Your nothing but white trash.
Long term Memory

Henderson, TX

#18 Mar 19, 2011
checkyourfacts wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Raleigh who wrote this. Which he is totally jealous of what brant has and needs to move on with his life and leave everyone alone. He's on his way to prison. If you hadn't read the papers he has 2 2nd degree felonies. He is also being investigated for the burning down of brants house. Just mad because you never had the mother or father to do anything for you. Your nothing but white trash.
The activity around this place has been watched quiet closely. Yes, photos, videos,and the ones who lived there and frequented the place. Strange how one of the "COZY COURTS" exploded the same way. Don't put the blame on one.
ttl

AOL

#19 Mar 19, 2011
Something smells bad here, his mama says he lost everything but the clothes on his back. The Sheriff's Office said the house was empty except a pet. Brant says all is good. Something isn't right here.
local

Huffman, TX

#20 Mar 19, 2011
Yeah I read that too. It all doesn't add up. Not accusing anyone just saying it looks unusual for the normal housefires that happen around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bobby bane dead (Feb '14) 6 min Henderson 17
The decline of Henderson 1 hr James 4
Zane. Ugh. 3 hr Feel it 12
Pumpkns Downtown 3 hr Pretty 3
Henderson Police Department 3 hr HPD 25
BestService 4 hr girl 3
R&R Trucking (Apr '14) Sat Sad people 34
Henderson Dating
Find my Match

Henderson Jobs