Desoto, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

people make me laugh wrote:
<quoted text>. Really? 600 dollars is like maybe rent what about the bills and diapers and food 600 dollars ain't shit freakin stupid ass lol get real obviously u haven't lived in the real world
Your supposed to work to stupid. Not live off child support, I swear wtf is wrong with people
Brittney

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

I work for the assistance programs that provide family that are in need. You have no idea what these families situations are from abusive relationships to losing their jobs because of budgets cuts. Most people start on it until they get on their own two feet. Imagine a family who the head of the household was in need of food stamps to provide for their children and their was no assistance. Even with a part time job the barely ate and the CPS get involved and take them away.Unemployment rates are high and abusive spouses are even higher so I don't care for you negative people that think you are better than this. Most people in these programs have less stress with our assistance. Prices are always rising hopefully you wont be one of us. (people in need of a little help)
Brittney

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

By the way most of you people that are to good for assistance get loans on top of loans that you will never payoff. Using the money I earn to get the latest entertainment and it will affect your great children. Bankrupt (Use what you have and when get loans don't go over board) It leads to banks and organization requesting bailouts.
One day

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

I need one
Looker

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

GET A JOB!
just wondering

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

I sho do need me a lonestar card that way i won't have to work so hard and what the heck might as well get me a welfare check but i would also like to have some meals on wheels that way i'd know how good it all feels. then I would be like my neighbors next door, a welfare cheating bumming sorry butthead
Do not judge

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Judged:

Don't judge others - EVER! You never know what has happened in their life. Trust me, you never know! It hurts me that society has become more and more cruel and sometimes your judgment of this type may be right, but most of the time its not. Maybe she is in a domestic abuse program because her husband caused her to lose her job, and she can't go home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 247 of247
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 28 min Truth is might 21,018
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr SamDamnit 16,782
rfid chipping coming to henderson hospital 8 hr Sterling Stupid 4
Review: Andy's Plumbing (Dec '13) 14 hr Worst plumber ever 20
haunted house and family Thu Dylan 16
Henderson Police Department Wed yup 16
Married or not married Jul 8 cys 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000