Reaction

Evansville, IN

#2 Jul 17, 2013
FYI

United States

#3 Jul 17, 2013
cowboy wrote:
Did they close?
The man who owned it decided to sell. Blindsided Felix and all the employees.
jsyk

United States

#4 Jul 18, 2013
I seen don Juan's was opening up in there now
latino in charge

Henderson, TX

#5 Jul 19, 2013
Felix is planning on opening his own place called felix's tex mex and cantina. [email protected]
Jamie

Gladewater, TX

#6 Jul 23, 2013
I love Don Juan's!! There are 2 in Tyler!
yolo

Longview, TX

#7 Jul 23, 2013
Its gonna be way better than sombreros if its the same as Tyler Don Juan's that's the real Mexican food not thebtex mex they have around here
not the one

Henderson, TX

#8 Jul 23, 2013
It's not the same restaurant as the Don Juan's in Tyler. It's the Don Juan's out of Marshall and Jefferson.
Damn right

Henderson, TX

#9 Jul 26, 2013
This is not the same restaurant like the ones from tyler
Dennis D

Onalaska, TX

#10 Aug 19, 2013
I'm guessing the guy that owned the Henderson Lupe's sold it because it wasn't doing too well and wasn't profitable anymore. Just about every time I drove by there the parking lot was empty. It's only surprising that they didn't close up shop a lot sooner. I really liked Lupe's food but the prices had gotten way out of hand in recent years, so much so that I only ate there occasionally when I had plenty of extra cash. I still hate to see it go. Hopefully the new place, Don Juan's, will have some great Mexican food at reasonable prices. I wish Felix the best with his new restaurant, but the old Tomorrow's Club building really is a terrible location, despite being at the intersection of two major highways. Nothing has ever made it there since the TC days. I will, nonetheless, be trying it out once he opens it up as Felix is a great individual, and I'm always up for trying some new Mexican food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LLoyd Henry Edwards, Henderson, TX (Nov '10) 13 hr IMMAFLIRT14 31
Jeremy Everitt (Mar '15) Apr 22 SoDone 9
Why are women in this town so damn rude to wait... (Aug '16) Apr 22 Willie Granville 21
Sexual transmitted disease Apr 21 Anonymous 1
Miranda scott Apr 21 Serendipity 2
Henderson pound Apr 20 Cureeyus 5
Steroids (Oct '16) Apr 14 Youngnutts 19

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages