On The Run and Circle k
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondered

Henderson, TX

#21 Jul 26, 2013
How are they now I think circle k has new management and so does on the run don't they?
Lmac

United States

#22 Dec 7, 2014
Yea, Rebecca claims to be a christian. She totally ignores people. She leaves her husband and quits her job. Some Christian. I don’t claim to be a christian but I don’t leave my husband. I know enough about my vows and the bible to know you’re not supposed to do things like that. She fired me and I let it go, but I try talking to her and she ignores me. I know enough about the bible to know you’re supposed to forgive and teach to forgive. I know enough to know you’re supposed to turn others to god. I don’t need her type to try to turn me to god. I need someone that is true to god to turn me to him. Not some wanna be christian. What a joke to call herself a christian. Some example she is to her church and others. What an example to the whole church and god. If you're going to claim to be one then be one, otherwise don't say you are when you're not.
So funny

Dallas, TX

#23 Dec 7, 2014
I tried reading the comments but the Henderson educational system has failed so hard that I absolutely could not follow. First of all, is someone's name actually "Rebicca?" That's just a question out of curiosity, because if her name is Rebicca and not Rebecca maybe that is why she is so angry. Otherwise "she has took down," "quit gripping," "he wouldn't sexual harass," "glad someone has spoke up on these gas station," "quit a few who love the gay," "we in Texas where are all of the slaves," "you seen it," "its to late"…just to name a few. I am rolling. Uneducated Henderson drama at its finest
Guezt

United States

#24 Dec 30, 2014
Just as easy as for everyone to file a complaint with lawyers and charge their button.

United States

#25 Dec 31, 2014
On the run is a great gas station. I go there daily and the employees treat me well and are happy. If abuse from management was going on the employees wouldn't be making people feel comfortable being there or they would have a huge turn over.

United States

#26 Dec 31, 2014
I posted on this witch was a good post. I believe that the person operating this site is not opposed to corrupting anything since it seems to be filtered.

United States

#27 Dec 31, 2014
Nevermind it is up from 10+hours ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Felons among you. 22 min Hypocrites 8
Verizon Service 11 hr yea 3
Wallace Judalet jr. AKA "Bubba" 23 hr big weener 9
Who are the married men who cheat? Fri curiousgirl66 1
mug shot of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aug 25 reap what you sow 8
Looking for Lawn Mower & Chainsaw Shop (Jan '14) Aug 24 YEA WHATEVER 30
chase holts Aug 24 Sad sad 55

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance