On The Run and Circle k

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kassy

United States

#1 Apr 14, 2013
Ok Rebicca! Just to let people know she has took down our comments over and over. This is our opinion. To make this as short as possible sexual harassment is bad there they don't like gays. The fastest turnover rate! They can't keep good employees due to this and you must kiss Rebicca's ass. You keep taking this down and we will just put it back up.
Boss

Dallas, TX

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Kassy wrote:
Ok Rebicca! Just to let people know she has took down our comments over and over. This is our opinion. To make this as short as possible sexual harassment is bad there they don't like gays. The fastest turnover rate! They can't keep good employees due to this and you must kiss Rebicca's ass. You keep taking this down and we will just put it back up.
This just goes to show how stupid and immature you are. And how little you have to do with your time. Find a hobby, get a job, grow up, hell do anything that contributes to society other than your stupid griping.
shame

Henderson, TX

#3 Apr 14, 2013
She fires people for having an opinion. Her husband also takes the tabc tests for people. He also likes to flirt and make sexual advances toward any and all females.
yup

Henderson, TX

#4 Apr 14, 2013
Kassy wrote:
Who does like gays??this is texas
Kassy

Arlington, TX

#5 Apr 22, 2013
You shouldn't call your self the boss. Quit firing people because your life sucks and maybe if you lost a lil weight your husband wouldn't sexual harass us cute girls. You fire because we don't kiss you ass or put up with your husband Micheal. Tell him we are not like peas and carrots and to quit gripping about taking care or your son that is not his so on this note it sounds to me like you take it out on people who are doing better in life than you and you just trying to knock people down.
Dillon

Grand Prairie, TX

#6 Apr 23, 2013
I'm glad someone has spoke up on these gas station. I also used to work there, and talk about being ugly Rebicca is the best at that, all the judging she does and she clams to be a christian. shame shame.
Oh Snap

Grand Prairie, TX

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Lol! On The Run! They on you guys. Ya'll should'nt act like that. Lack of respect from you guys. Ya'll are making a lot of people upset. Good luck on what ever it is your trying to prove.
Jessica

Grand Prairie, TX

#8 Apr 23, 2013
What church she go to? If they are teaching that crap over there I don't even want to be a Christian.
hub

Grand Prairie, TX

#9 Apr 23, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Who does like gays??this is texas
Well they are quit a few who love the gay. And yeah we in Texas where are all of the slaves. Oh yea we evolved. Down with the slaves and up with the gays!
yup

United States

#10 Apr 24, 2013
hub wrote:
<quoted text>Well they are quit a few who love the gay. And yeah we in Texas where are all of the slaves. Oh yea we evolved. Down with the slaves and up with the gays!
Of course there are people who love gays. Gay people love gay people. Duh. And as for the rest of your comment/makes absolutely no sense. Where did you learn history?
Ya Know

Henderson, TX

#11 Apr 26, 2013
West Main Exxon doesn't have the best of employees either. Lazy, Liars, and Racist!
Becky

Irving, TX

#12 Apr 29, 2013
I agree on how they are at on the run and circle k. Bad for business. Need new people!
Athena

Longview, TX

#13 May 27, 2013
They got rid of some of the people that where pieces of crap but think its to late to get the business that they lost back. Good luck
Baby

Longview, TX

#14 May 28, 2013
People should boycot these businesses. Too many people have made the same accusations.
Stupidity

Longview, TX

#15 May 31, 2013
Please stop your ignorant rambling. It is so annoying. If you must whine then please use proper grammar. I am sick of seeing this posted over and over. I believe it's called libel if you write something that there are no facts to back up. All it would take is your IP address. What you are actually doing is harassing those people. Freedom of speech is your right, but when you write something publicly that is slanderous then you better have your absolute proof to back up your accusations. Get a job somewhere other than a mini mart. How about the donut shop? You have a chip on your shoulder. Get therapy.
shame

Henderson, TX

#16 Jun 27, 2013
We do have proof I worked there and have seen it for myself. It's not slander if all the FACTS are TRUE.
manager

Dallas, TX

#17 Jun 27, 2013
shame wrote:
We do have proof I worked there and have seen it for myself. It's not slander if all the FACTS are TRUE.
Get over it It can't be that hard for your sorry a** to get a job at another gas station. For gods sake just go on unemployment like all the other white trash mfrs
On The Level

Grand Prairie, TX

#18 Jun 28, 2013
shame wrote:
Proof?? What proof? Unless you have it on paper or on a video then you ain't got squat. Just because you said you seen it don't make it true.
ignorance

United States

#19 Jun 28, 2013
White trash huh!!! That's a pretty racist statement don't ya think....
shame

Henderson, TX

#20 Jun 28, 2013
What does race have to do with shit. And as far as trash you must be mixed up with yourself and your husband. I don't need to get a gas station job since I now make more now a day what you do in a week. And as far as proof there are plenty of witnesses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rusk county rv park hooker 28 min Stephen 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Deserve farts 776
henderson public services Mon Capt Kirk 7
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sun Education farts 947
Looking for Lawn Mower & Chainsaw Shop (Jan '14) Aug 2 Diamond Dawg 22
Civic Center (May '11) Jul 31 Xlg 36
Texas Meat Packers Jul 30 Capt Kirk 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages