New Coffee Shop
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dont know jack

Henderson, TX

#61 Jun 24, 2009
Charles_George_Jr wrote:
Thank you all for your prayers. As you know my family has suffered a terrible loss. All my mother wanted was a cup of coffee. Two hours later she lapsed into a coma and died. I am pasting her obituary at the end of this post. Please don't let your loved ones consume anything at this place. They murdered my mother and left many children without their grandmum.
http://www.hendersondailynews.com/articles/20...
Excuse me but I am member of the family and your "mother" didn't die after a cup of coffee...get real. She was a very ill woman and if you would have been around you would have known that. You are as crazy as some of the rest of the family..good God some of you really need some help. Did you ever wonder why you were considered the black sheep? You are NUTS!
Dont know jack

Henderson, TX

#62 Jun 24, 2009
If you want to get technical she wasn't even your mother she was your step-mother and I never seen you once visit her or your dad. And another thing do you really think this is what your dad may need to read or be told about. You found this stupid little joke of yours as a way to make some fast cash like you and your sister and her drugged up husband always do. GROW UP! Let the woman rest in peace because she sure didn't have any while on this earth. And if you want money do like every other red bloodeed American GET A JOB!
Dont know jack

Henderson, TX

#63 Jun 24, 2009
Sorry everyone I got very angry I meant red blooded American not bloodeed..some people just can be so stupid.
Dont know jack

Henderson, TX

#64 Jun 24, 2009
I just have one question for you Catfish ( his nickname as a kid) when did you get out of prison or have they been letting you play on the computer in the law library? JERK! Have you even checked on the status of your dad? You know he is in the hopsital in Tyler do you even care? There will never be a autopsy result to come back because there was not one performed. I don't know who you think you are or what game some sick minded person is playing but this woman had family and none of us appreciate this at all.
bravo

Duncan, OK

#65 Jun 24, 2009
that's the way to tell em
Charles_George_J r

Kansas City, KS

#66 Jun 24, 2009
Lion Backer wrote:
Sandwiches are very good! As are the desserts and the smoothies. I do not like coffee either but they have soadas, tea, smoothies, etc. They are nice folks and it is a great atmosphere. A cool place just to go and relax a bit. Try it sometime!
The sandwich was what my mother had before she died. Those murdering bastards will pay. So help me God they will pay.....
leader

Henderson, TX

#67 Jun 24, 2009
Damn - I thought it was the cup of coffee. So what is the real story??????????
Dont know jack

Henderson, TX

#68 Jun 25, 2009
Charles_George_Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
The sandwich was what my mother had before she died. Those murdering bastards will pay. So help me God they will pay.....
In earlier post it was the coffee! You are an idiot. Do everyone a favor and stay off the computer and live what you call a life somewhere far away from here.

“All Texans ain't Cowboys”

Since: Sep 07

houston

#69 Jun 25, 2009
Dont know jack wrote:
<quoted text>
In earlier post it was the coffee! You are an idiot. Do everyone a favor and stay off the computer and live what you call a life somewhere far away from here.
Quit humoring THEM and they'll go away.
cool

Henderson, TX

#70 Jun 25, 2009
good music good coffee drinks good paninis (s/p) great place!
NotHere

Duncan, OK

#71 Jun 25, 2009
Dont know jack wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked up this guy name who is posting on the Tx inmate info site. Its showing hes in prison.And Tx inmates do not have access to computers.
get a job

Henderson, TX

#72 Jun 28, 2009
Charles_George_Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to be supported- get a job and EARN your money. Don't use someone's death for YOUR benefit. That's the "lazy man's" way out. Always wanting "something for nothing". Did she die within minutes of eating/drinking or did it take several hours? Who knows, maybe YOU gave her something!! Just so you could sue someone to make a living. You are a mental case.
spritedranker

United States

#73 Jun 28, 2009
gata boots and a impe out cootchie suitaint gos no jo just ridin on time
Good neighbor

Kansas City, KS

#74 Jun 29, 2009
The truth is out there.
Charles George Sr

Flint, TX

#75 Jul 2, 2009
Charlie-boy, you need to stop wanking on the computer and go take out the trash!
Sorry, folks, for all the trouble... that boy ain't right in the head.
Charles George Sr

Flint, TX

#76 Jul 2, 2009
By the way, Mrs. George, Sr. and I had coffee at Mojoes tonight and one sip of their House blend cured my wife's rheumatism!
spritedranker

United States

#77 Jul 2, 2009
i heard that they might have coffee here too... i wonder if all the oldies but goodies will leave the star... or herschels to go here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sharon Daniels takes Jimerson's plea offer (Mar '07) 18 hr DrKimberly Taylor 91
Wasted tax money May 18 Sterling Marlin 9
Legal matters May 15 Expunged 3
News Kilgore police searching for Walmart computer t... (Jun '14) May 13 Truthseeker 3
Remember the Golden point. (Jan '09) May 11 Laney kaercher 15
gossip (Sep '10) May 11 JohnKayge 22
Unsolved murders (Mar '07) May 10 Tana wilson 128

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages