New Coffee Shop
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Friend of MoJoes

Henderson, TX

#1 May 24, 2009
FYI, if you have been through downtown lately, you have probably noticed a building being renovated on the NW corner of the square. MoJoe's Coffee Cafe will soon be opening (June 5th). check out MoJoe's online (just one page for now)
www.gomojoes.com
yeahhhh

Henderson, TX

#2 May 24, 2009
I'm so excited to see revitalization of the downtown, plus something opened at night. Great Job.
Local yocal

Kansas City, KS

#3 May 25, 2009
I hope they don't get shutdown by the health department like the last one. I can't imagine going in for a cup of coffee and then waking up in the hospital needing a kidney and liver transplant. I hope these owners are responsible.
Nick

Murchison, TX

#4 May 25, 2009
Local yocal wrote:
I hope they don't get shutdown by the health department like the last one. I can't imagine going in for a cup of coffee and then waking up in the hospital needing a kidney and liver transplant. I hope these owners are responsible.
huh?
AN AMERIICAN

Henderson, TX

#5 May 25, 2009
Local yocal wrote:
There's always one that has to say something Negitve before the place even opens. You need to get a life>
Hello

Henderson, TX

#6 May 25, 2009
Local yocal wrote:
You are off your rocker.
Why do you want to put a negative spin on this?
Get a life.
always

Duncan, OK

#7 May 25, 2009
some smart butt that takes up space
always

Duncan, OK

#8 May 25, 2009
wasting oxygen others use for a good cause
lMAO

Henderson, TX

#9 May 25, 2009
I need a job how can apply to work there?
Friend

Henderson, TX

#10 May 25, 2009
Owner operated, I think they have done all the other hiring.
Friend of MoJoes

Henderson, TX

#11 Jun 6, 2009
Well, they didn't make the planned opening date of the 5th, but next friday the 12th they will be open for sure. They had a crucial piece of equipment not come in on time. Sorry for the delay! It's worth the wait!
Health Offical

Kansas City, KS

#12 Jun 6, 2009
This coffee shop was found dirty and nasty. By order of the state they will stay closed.
Amen

Henderson, TX

#13 Jun 6, 2009
oh no!
Wondering

Henderson, TX

#14 Jun 6, 2009
Health Offical wrote:
This coffee shop was found dirty and nasty. By order of the state they will stay closed.
What coffee shop are you talking about?
Really

Henderson, TX

#15 Jun 6, 2009
Where is this report published. Will the city inspector verify that the shop was closed because of failing the health inspection? Just because you don't like the owners or the shop, doesn't mean you need to stuff up!
just wondering

Henderson, TX

#16 Jun 6, 2009
Does anyone know who is opening the new coffee shop? Also, which shop got shut down because someone got sick?
Health Offical

Kansas City, KS

#17 Jun 7, 2009
Really wrote:
Where is this report published. Will the city inspector verify that the shop was closed because of failing the health inspection? Just because you don't like the owners or the shop, doesn't mean you need to stuff up!
You can find it here-----> www.google.com
lMAO

Henderson, TX

#18 Jun 7, 2009
Youe full of it!!! Google poop, you will c ur face!!
IMO

Henderson, TX

#19 Jun 7, 2009
I feel sorry for anyone wanting to do or try anything new in this town. so many ney sayers, unless you are a good ole boy or his family member. Are you sick of eating at the same old places? Wouldn't a variety of places to eat benefit all of us?
in the know

Henderson, TX

#20 Jun 9, 2009
Health Offical wrote:
this is such a lie! you have no idea what you are talking about. If you go up there today you will see why they didn't open... the are still finishing up construction.
You are a mean person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake forest park, will it survive!? Tue Sterling Marlin 7
pregnant girls in town? haha (Jun '13) Apr 12 Shes not that old 45
Downtown businesses (Apr '17) Apr 11 WanderingWander 5
The cookie jar Apr 10 Midixon Uranus 5
Scarlett letter Apr 10 Midixon Uranus 2
You know your from Henderson if ... (Jul '08) Apr 10 Midixon Uranus 230
Britney waller (Jun '17) Apr 3 Honeybee 3

Henderson Jobs

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages