School numbers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LLP

Henderson, TX

#21 Apr 22, 2013
I say yes. Lets build bigger (indoctrination camps)schools for the children. Then through CSCOPE. We will teach them that America's forefathers were all terrorist. Creating the next generation on mind controlled slaves who are willing to give up their Constitutional rights for security. We need to get away from the idea that parents own their kids. They're now property of the collective.
Yep

Henderson, TX

#22 Apr 22, 2013
That's what I was thinking. Why build a new school for future generations to pay on if all they're going to do is dumb them down into mindless robots with that ridiculous Cscope. They seriously need to go back to teaching, and it's not the teacher's fault.
Really

Grapevine, TX

#23 Apr 22, 2013
Country Girl wrote:
Although the student numbers may be less, many of the classrooms are not usable, as they have asbestos and/or falling ceilings that are beyond repair. My child is a freshman this year who just came from three years at HMS, and I believe it was last year that her science class had to move out of the 8th grade lab they were in into a regular classroom for the rest of the year because the ceiling caved in. She had told us then that several rooms were empty and not able to be used because of dangerous conditions.
Asbestos..... For real?? That's scary if this is true
citizen

United States

#24 May 4, 2013
Move the 8th grade to the Dickie dome. Then there will be plenty of room in the middle school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sabine isd school board 6 hr Donedonedone 3
sabine isd school board 6 hr Donedonedone 1
Really Good Dope 15 hr Wow 2
Fred Dunlap Anniversary Celebration Wed Nick 6
Do NOT buy a Walmart swimming pool (Jun '11) Jun 22 Snowblind 31
K Patterson Jun 21 Mike 3
deadbeat daddy Jun 21 Mike 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages