Henderson lions
icee

Waco, TX

#254 Nov 2, 2013
And again I say..... The coaches suck!! They keep allowing the kids to look bad! Y'all suck!
pitiful

United States

#255 Nov 2, 2013
I'll tell you what sucks. The Fans. A little rain shower comes and the stands emptied. I have never seen such pussification in all my life. Kilgore fans didn't leave. They actually care and support their kids. We don't. We don't deserve to even have a team.
ted

Henderson, TX

#256 Nov 2, 2013
pitiful wrote:
I'll tell you what sucks. The Fans. A little rain shower comes and the stands emptied. I have never seen such pussification in all my life. Kilgore fans didn't leave. They actually care and support their kids. We don't. We don't deserve to even have a team.
Who in their right frame of mine would sat and watch that display of pitiful coaching. Feel sorry for the players. They deserve better.
icee

Henderson, TX

#257 Nov 2, 2013
ted wrote:
<quoted text>Who in their right frame of mine would sat and watch that display of pitiful coaching. Feel sorry for the players. They deserve better.
Well said!
MMe

Henderson, TX

#258 Nov 2, 2013
Pitiful I left when it started raining because our guys had already quit playing. Why would u sit there and get soaked when they were just out there dicking around. Not going to. They need to show us they want to win! Just not seeing the spirit or brotherhood that I have seen in the last 4 seasons. It is what it is
pitiful

Henderson, TX

#259 Nov 2, 2013
MMe wrote:
Pitiful I left when it started raining because our guys had already quit playing. Why would u sit there and get soaked when they were just out there dicking around. Not going to. They need to show us they want to win! Just not seeing the spirit or brotherhood that I have seen in the last 4 seasons. It is what it is
They don't need to show you jack. It ain't about you. You criticize those kids who stuck out two a days in the August heat and yet you're to much of a pu*sy to get wet. Unbelievable.
MMe

Henderson, TX

#260 Nov 2, 2013
You are wrong there pitiful I have been a season ticket buyer for 30 years. Plus I buy concessions and other items to support the boosters so I do believe I contribute to the program and my dollars are used for the program. I am needed. Thanks for calling me a pussy. Your intelligence and choice of words speaks volumes. Perhaps the rain dripped into the empty part of where your brain should take up space. You are a real winner! And what do two a days and August heat have to do with how they played last night? Go find another burst of rain to stand in don't think you got enough last night:)
Angie

United States

#261 Nov 2, 2013
What I love about coach castle is he prays before & after game!! Give him a chance y'all mayb next year we will do better!! As far as the band performing too long I actually love watching the band!! My sons n band & he plays the percussion!! U don't kno the dedicated these kids & parents have put into it all! I'm wishing them good luck today at sfa!!
Angie

United States

#262 Nov 2, 2013
Angie wrote:
What I love about coach castle is he prays before & after game!! Give him a chance y'all mayb next year we will do better!! As far as the band performing too long I actually love watching the band!! My sons n band & he plays the percussion!! U don't kno the dedicated these kids & parents have put into it all! I'm wishing them good luck today at sfa!!
Meant dedication lol anyways they get after it n the stands love it!!!
ted

Dallas, TX

#263 Nov 2, 2013
Angie wrote:
. I don't have a problem with prayer. Bottom line he can't coach. PERIOD
MMe

Pearl River, LA

#264 Nov 2, 2013
Amen Ted!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#265 Nov 2, 2013
If you read my "Blueprint to COMPETE against Kilgore." It says it all lol

Qb 19 out of 36 passing for 142 passing yards.

Only 2 sophomores on the team. Which basically means Castle would put together a full new team pretty much every year. If you look at how many Seniors graduating then you just going to throw a new bunch of players against teams who been on Varsity which means Henderson will have no experience.

No balanced offense.

Have his players SOFT as CHARMIN due to going have shell in practice. Are you serious?

Out of what 100 coaches who applies this is who Superintendent Boles hired?

Clearly shows that he hired a coach that will say yes to everything he say to showcase his son.

My "Blueprint to COMPETE against Kilgore." post says it all. I called it a week in advance smh

O yeah thats why Kilgore put the THUMB on the Lions on defense. They actually tackle in practice haha. I told you so! lol Clowns

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#266 Nov 2, 2013
half*
Nick Dixon

Omaha, NE

#267 Nov 4, 2013
MysteryMan903 wrote:
If you read my "Blueprint to COMPETE against Kilgore." It says it all lol
Qb 19 out of 36 passing for 142 passing yards.
Only 2 sophomores on the team. Which basically means Castle would put together a full new team pretty much every year. If you look at how many Seniors graduating then you just going to throw a new bunch of players against teams who been on Varsity which means Henderson will have no experience.
No balanced offense.
Have his players SOFT as CHARMIN due to going have shell in practice. Are you serious?
Out of what 100 coaches who applies this is who Superintendent Boles hired?
Clearly shows that he hired a coach that will say yes to everything he say to showcase his son.
My "Blueprint to COMPETE against Kilgore." post says it all. I called it a week in advance smh
O yeah thats why Kilgore put the THUMB on the Lions on defense. They actually tackle in practice haha. I told you so! lol Clowns
Not only did you provide the "blueprint", you are now rubbing their noses in it. Guess this makes you feel pretty good about yourself, huh?
GE Joe

Killeen, TX

#268 Nov 4, 2013
Do you know how to read a blueprint?
football booster

Henderson, TX

#269 Nov 6, 2013
Maybe instead of being so negative and complaining about the team, you need to attend a football booster meeting held each Tuesday at 7 p in the media room at the HHS campus..coach castles is there every week and you can ask him anything you want..he may not answer every question but then you can voice you so called ""opinion" ".
Sad

Henderson, TX

#270 Nov 8, 2013
You people should be supporting your team not talking about them or the coaches. I don't think any of us can speak since we are not coaches and know nothing about it. It's sad that these poor boys are being talked about on a public forum. What do you think that is teaching them? The band, Lionettes and Twirlers work very hard everyday to perform for you at halftime. Stop complaining and either support them or stay HOME!!!
Nebraska Watts

Bellevue, NE

#271 Nov 8, 2013
With a win, the Lions make the playoffs.

New coaches always go through growing pains. Implementing new systems and such. Get off the teams' back and carry them on your shoulders.

To all you Monday-morning quarterbacks, your playing days are over. Support the young men who risk injury to entertain you. Otherwise stay at home.
Josh

Victoria, TX

#272 Nov 8, 2013
I have heard some exciting things that they are doing after football is over all the down thru the 7th grade. The high school coaches will be coming to the middle school to work with the kids on their positions and trying to teach and development players. We have not been doing this in the past. They will also start working hard on weight and speed training which I think has been done in the past. I don't think Meeks ever sent a coach to the Middle school to work with kids to get them ready for the future. I also heard the 7th grade won district in football. If the kids continue to work hard I think we will continue to see some improvement. I think that Castles needs to look at some of his assistants and maybe make some changes there.
ted

Henderson, TX

#273 Nov 8, 2013
Josh wrote:
I have heard some exciting things that they are doing after football is over all the down thru the 7th grade. The high school coaches will be coming to the middle school to work with the kids on their positions and trying to teach and development players. We have not been doing this in the past. They will also start working hard on weight and speed training which I think has been done in the past. I don't think Meeks ever sent a coach to the Middle school to work with kids to get them ready for the future. I also heard the 7th grade won district in football. If the kids continue to work hard I think we will continue to see some improvement. I think that Castles needs to look at some of his assistants and maybe make some changes there.
Meeks started the 7th grade program. Everything was in place.
Thank you. The bottom line CASTLE cannot coach. I feel sorry for the players. Man, Gladewater hung 49 pts on Henderson tonight. That is terrible. You are clueless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chase holts 16 hr Mike 24
HISD job listings 18 hr Homer 10
deadbeat daddy Thu stupid women 17
News Rusk County Shooting Suspect Now Facing Drug Ch... (Jul '08) Jun 28 Just me 48
Really Good Dope Jun 27 helping others in... 3
Can't Handle The Truth Jun 27 Oh Yeah 8
Beware of Brad Darragh (Jun '15) Jun 27 OneLessVictim 7

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages