Henderson lions
suprised

Henderson, TX

#193 Oct 22, 2013
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you been at the game with shades on looking like Stevie Wonder because your eyesight is totally distorted. What do you see when you go. We have ran the same 5 plays all year. Oh by the way, the end result in Nac game, would had been the same. If it was blocked, the same results would have happened. Yes it did change the season. We could've been 5-1 easy if we had a coach. Yall want to sit up here and act like he's doing a good job, get real.
dang he is improving with 5 plays now; he only had three when he was coaching I mean employed at chapel hill
thetruth

Tyler, TX

#194 Oct 22, 2013
Exactly, employed and not coaching. Hey guys this come from a Chapel Hill person who knows exactly how we feels. Thank you, finally somebody knows. For all of you castles people, do yall hear that. If its not an issue why do we have somebody who knows first hand. Enough said. Oh now its just going out to support our kids, but the reality is bad coaching. You know you agree but you trying to prove a point.
most

Henderson, TX

#195 Oct 22, 2013
most of y'all on here probably haven't touched a football in your life. you all need to find another thing in your lives and actually do it well. griping on topix doesn't pay the bills. this is ridiculous. the coaches do what they think best for the team. if you're so good at knowing what should happen call the school and ask for a coaching job, because apparently y'all think they just hand them all out.
The truth

United States

#197 Oct 22, 2013
most wrote:
most of y'all on here probably haven't touched a football in your life. you all need to find another thing in your lives and actually do it well. griping on topix doesn't pay the bills. this is ridiculous. the coaches do what they think best for the team. if you're so good at knowing what should happen call the school and ask for a coaching job, because apparently y'all think they just hand them all out.
You probably one of those geeks who couldn't even put on your P. E. uniform. Clueless about any sport. You probably sucked your dumb and eat boogers all at the same time.
Lion Backer

Henderson, TX

#198 Oct 23, 2013
Nick Dixon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...the community want a winner"
The community wants a team they can be proud of win or lose. Winning is not easy in ETX football, but losing is harder. You ever been there you'd know that. I guarantee there has never been a coach or a kid in HHS who wanted or was happy to lose.
Bottom line, pea brains dont have to insult you. You insult yourself.
If you read my post I stated that the coaches have a lot of work to do to make their system fit our talent. So no, I not giving the Coaches a free pass. I just think that we got used to winning and our fans do not know how to lose. Sometimes it is going to happen and our kids are learning a valuable lesson in how to handle hard times. You can argue all you want about bad coaching, Superintendant involvement, etc and it will not help make the team any better. I know a lot of kids on the team and they all hate losing but are also positive about where they are headed. I will continue to support the kids and the coaches. Go Lions
thetruth

Tyler, TX

#199 Oct 23, 2013
Lion Backer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read my post I stated that the coaches have a lot of work to do to make their system fit our talent. So no, I not giving the Coaches a free pass. I just think that we got used to winning and our fans do not know how to lose. Sometimes it is going to happen and our kids are learning a valuable lesson in how to handle hard times. You can argue all you want about bad coaching, Superintendant involvement, etc and it will not help make the team any better. I know a lot of kids on the team and they all hate losing but are also positive about where they are headed. I will continue to support the kids and the coaches. Go Lions
I do agree with you on this one. I just want the forum to understand that we should not give these coaches a free pass. Seems like people on this forum want to say its okay the way the coaches are doing things. Everybody MUST do their part in order to have success. When we are guilty, own up to it. Also, this is a great lesson for the fans as well. We have become spoiled to winning. There was a time when hendsron struggled big time, but the state champioship has ruined us. Every team goes through a low time, but also the coaches MUST help us get out of it. Coaches, listen sometime. No we are not expert, but you do have some people who played and know the game as well as you do.You must compromise as well.
waterboy

Jacksonville, TX

#200 Oct 23, 2013
the truth wrote:
Thanks for sharing the truth. Thank goodness, somebody hear us. Thats sad that people with money, which brings power manipulate things. While kids who parents are not so fortunate gets the raw end of the stick. If a coach is reading these forums, I hope you have a heart and start listening. People in the stands may not have a coaching degree, but a lot of us has played ball and know just as much as a coach do.Coaches are nothing but ex-players who either started on their high school team or rode the bench and got a degree. Now they have all the knowledge when they sucked in high school. I have seen it with my own eyes. Example: Former girls basketball coach at West Rusk. Couldnt coach a dog.
This has to be one of the worst posts. Just because you played ball that does not make you a coach nor does it make you as smart as the coach. Coaches spend many hours watching film, going to clinics and meeting with other coaches. If you are as smart or smarter than the coach then you should go and offer to help him.
If you think he likes to lose then you are crazy. I have never known a coach that would willingly play kids that would make him lose. Sometimes transition is tough.
Lion Backer

Henderson, TX

#201 Oct 23, 2013
waterboy wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to be one of the worst posts. Just because you played ball that does not make you a coach nor does it make you as smart as the coach. Coaches spend many hours watching film, going to clinics and meeting with other coaches. If you are as smart or smarter than the coach then you should go and offer to help him.
If you think he likes to lose then you are crazy. I have never known a coach that would willingly play kids that would make him lose. Sometimes transition is tough.
Agreed, there is definite room for improvement and I think they are diligently working on that. As someone else stated, no one likes to lose, especially Coaches. Please keep criticisms confined to actual coaching decisions, not ones that they have little to no control over. I thik we all want the same thing... awinning program. Sometimes it just has to go through some hiccups to get there.
Go Lions!!
The truth

United States

#202 Oct 23, 2013
waterboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the worst person to even post anything jerk. Going to clinics and talking to other coaches DO NOT justify you as a coach either. That's the problem with a lot of y'all on this forum, you hate to admit truth when it comes to coaching period. Oh, I guess you are a coach. Guarantee that we have some people in the stands who played do KNOW football or more.
Nick Dixon

United States

#204 Oct 24, 2013
lapdt45 wrote:
<quoted text>Dont even listen to waterboy ; just look at his screen name ( Waterboy)!!!!! So we all know what he did in high school!!!!!
Finally got my answer. Its a fact you never played because if you had, you would know that the water boy is one of THE most critical members of any team.
thetruth

Tyler, TX

#205 Oct 24, 2013
Nick Dixon wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally got my answer. Its a fact you never played because if you had, you would know that the water boy is one of THE most critical members of any team.
I got my answer, you must be a waterboy or one in the past. Look who's sensitive now. You know, something has been revealed to me just now. Waterboys or person's is important. You all move along the sidelines and when time outs are called, I see you all running hard onto the field to squirt gatorade in the guys mouths. Man ya'll work so hard on Friday nights. The sad part is, that I hardly seen anything about the waterboy in the movie Friday Night Lights. What a mean world we live in.
Nick Dixon

United States

#208 Oct 25, 2013
It's Friday. Here's to all the kids, coaches, bands etc in ETX football tonight. Play hard, have fun and make us proud!
Just Sayin

Dallas, TX

#209 Oct 25, 2013
Bitch and moan all you want, but a win is a win. Its not about individual stats its a team accomplished.
Just Sayin

Dallas, TX

#210 Oct 25, 2013
Two wins in a row is even better.
The truth

Cedar Park, TX

#211 Oct 25, 2013
It's pathetic when you get excited about beating teams you suppose to beat in the first place. It's always a team effort when your child plays all the time. Henderson fans has their head stocked in their butt. The win streak will definitely end next Friday. Kilgore will beat the brakes off the lions. Oh by the way, we will definitely get OUTCOACHED. That really don't take much.
Just Sayin

Dallas, TX

#212 Oct 25, 2013
Sorry I didn't play hard enough for you tonight. Thank you for coming out to watch us tonight. If you don't like us why do you keep coming out to watch. Go to Kilgore if you like them so much.
The truth wrote:
It's pathetic when you get excited about beating teams you suppose to beat in the first place. It's always a team effort when your child plays all the time. Henderson fans has their head stocked in their butt. The win streak will definitely end next Friday. Kilgore will beat the brakes off the lions. Oh by the way, we will definitely get OUTCOACHED. That really don't take much.
Just Sayin

Dallas, TX

#215 Oct 26, 2013
Not mad at all !!! Just happy we won. Have a great day.:-)
Just Sayin

Dallas, TX

#216 Oct 26, 2013
If Kilgore is so much better than Henderson, why are you so fired up about Kilgore beating Henderson ? If they are supposed to beat such a bad team why are you celebrating so much ? Guess your an idiot too. Welcome to the party, dumbass.
laughing leroy

Dallas, TX

#218 Oct 26, 2013
Just tell your son to work harder and he might get his job back. Hahaha
lapdt45 wrote:
<quoted text>My point exactly Kilgore will beat Henderson because Henderson Sucks. You Suck !!!;but your A** too dumb to realize it.You stupid A** dumb Jerk. Go and suck your thumb with your favorite blankie and watch Dora!! You clueless stupid bum lol Stupid!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha We can play this insult game all day sporty ; bring it but dont hurt your brain cells trying to think of more insults. Henderson coaches sucks and they will be outcoached on friday you prick!!!!
Logan

Dallas, TX

#219 Oct 26, 2013
Well I see Dicky is 1-7 at Pittsburg this year against some teams that suck! What happened with his coaching ability. I bet they wish we had him back. They have lost bad in a couple of those games. Oh and also they did not play any 4a schools and we played 3. There only win is against Gladewater and Bullard beat them.

Lets support our kids on every game win or lose. Good job guys! Keep it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brighwell place (Oct '12) 1 hr Hereisyourtruth 36
Crazy beaches and welfare checks 2 hr Gotdang 3
Unsolved murders (Mar '07) 3 hr Wow 130
henderson texas is a racist godless town (Feb '08) 4 hr Miranda 1,001
Snitches in Rusk Co 4 hr Nuffsaid 6
Crime in Overton (Dec '10) 18 hr one too 12
News First Presbyterian Church of Bonham to sponsor ... Sat DickDynasty 1

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance