|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Stupid people wrote:
<quoted text> THE TRUTH.......u just proved ur the biggest dumb ass in the world! Why did u even bring up special ed kids? They r alot better of a person than u will ever b! People like u burn in hell! So why dont u stick ur finger in ur own stank hole bitch!
Oh I am so sorry, I forgot you are special. Now its time for you to go and get your colors and make sure you stay in the circles. Oh, make sure you wipe your nose, I see boogers hanging out. Whats 2+2 idiot. You didnt have enough sense to wipe your hands when you took your finger out of your stank hole.
the truth

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Stupid people wrote:
<quoted text> If ur truly such an educated person then maybe u should run for president! Lmao. DUMBASS! Ur the only retard!!!!!
Go and change your diaper baby. Retard, retard retard.Nobody would even vote for your dumb butt. What 1+1 idiot.
LYNN

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

I've been to every game football\basketball, I've noticed that there are many boys that just sit on the sideline. I'm confused to why these boys would not have play time if grades are good, and not been in trouble. They are at every practice and work hard, sports are a great thing for kids to be into they could be out getting in trouble running wild, but they choose not to but they get discouraged with this, teaching them hard work means nothing . Early morning practices with coaches being late for practice, take time to teach these kids that's what your there for, that's what you get paid to do. COACH THEM!!!!! you maybe surprised
Leopards

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

You work hard because that is what a man does, not for some reward of any kind. Just because it's right. Simple
Logan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

This is part of life. If everyone played the team would not have as good of a chance to win. There have always been kids that don't get to play and sometimes they are the hardest working players.
wouldnt do it

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

If they don't get to play what's the point of practicing?
Leopards

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Obviously you are selfish . Fellowship, love the game , teaches accountability , responsibility , work ethic , discipline , and to work toward a goal other than pleasing yourself ..aka selfishness
wouldnt do it

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Judged:

Obviously you are deluded. Not allowed to participate in the game you love, teaches hard work and discipline amounts to jack squat, and to allow yourself to be used toward the goal of getting the "right" kids a scholarship instead of yourself .. aka delusional
Leopards

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

I'd bet my paycheck you are unsuccessful , fake it all you want , you have a loser mentality on life, I'll be delusional if that's how you see it. I like where I'm sitting. How many Henderson kids have been offered any athletics scholarships this year?
supporter

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Go lions!
geert

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Leopards wrote:
You work hard because that is what a man does, not for some reward of any kind. Just because it's right. Simple
You sound retarded. There has to be a some type of reward to justify work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Henderson Forum right now

Search the Henderson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 min Imperial Chicano 21,636
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Gasman 17,175
Brent Neibert (May '12) Tue lol 46
Dawn Gilmore Mon Hummm 1
Lone Star card (Aug '12) Mon Just Saying 36
Judge: New charge for driver involved in fatal ... Sun bebe 1
Henderson lawman will retire after 40 years of ... Sun bebe 1
•••
•••
•••
Henderson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••