United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Nebraska Watts wrote:
And if your just bent out of shape because of someone's lack of playing time, don't sweat. Every college has an intramural flag football league.
You probably one of those guys that played intramural ball, couldn't run of catch. Played like Charlie Brown, which mean too Dumb
Nebraska Watts

Lindsay, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

The truth wrote:
<quoted text> You probably one of those guys that played intramural ball, couldn't run of catch. Played like Charlie Brown, which mean too Dumb
Bit early to be hitting the case of Natural Light don't you think? NFL games are still two hours away.
Nebraska Watts

Lindsay, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Or are you just residually drunk from last night?
The truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Nebraska Watts wrote:
Or are you just residually drunk from last night?
No you the drunk, because you believe castles can coach.
MysteryMan903

Kilgore, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

Some of yall people are out right ignorant. All this well this is his first year etc is pure bullcrap. Meeks is in the playoffs Henderson is not! So Logan you are saying that Pittsburg is in a weaker district?......My answer to that they taking 4 TEAMS TO THE PLAYOFFS lol. Kilgore, Gilmer, Chapell Hill, and Henderson is supposed to been the number 4 team. At the end of the day, you making excuses for Castle when Henderson couldn't beat Gladewater? I mean its GLADEWATER LOL! It is really funny because some of yall act like yall won state off the Lions beating Spring Hill, and Bullard. THOSE ARE SURE WIN GAMES smh..........Castle is the dumbest coach I ever seen. I don't want to hear this is his 1st year bullcrap. The Lions was up 14 points with only 5 mins left on the football. Anyone who have any of a bit of knowledge of football would know running the ball takes time off the clock rather you get YARDS or not....To some of you idiots don't know incomplete passes stop the clock. Why would you run nothing but pass plays up 14 points with 5 mins in the 4th quarter? That what happens when you have a dumb coach who doesn't run a balanced offense and just throws every chance he gets...... "Nebraska" it shows you know nothing about football talking about football. you quote "the days of running the football is over." That is the top 10 dumbest statement on the topix and I've read a ton of dumb comments on here. Alabama won countless National Championships off the I formation. Simple football strong running game and throwing only when necessary. Gilmer ran 4 trick plays. Kilgore didn't run one they ran the ball down Gilmers throat all night and only threw the ball when needed. What dumb idiot of a coach depends on throwing at all times? All the defense have to do is play the ball loose because they know that a running game does NOT exists. Sad part about it you have a quick fast player in number #1 but only use him for blocking lol. I don't want to hear no freakin excuses. They are at the house and Castle gets all the blame. He cant coach Pop Warner. I told some of yall clowns the truth in my "BLUEPRINT TO COMPETE AGAINST KILGORE" post but they still didn't listen. I just really hate it for those Seniors, to have a no coaching coach come there and mess there season up. Yeah he a coach alright, he coaching them to be soft football players. Lets be honest to some of yall lames who actually played a lick of football in hs growing up how many times did yall practice half shell during the season? lol Only time I practice half shell was the day before the game which was a walk through day. Man yall need to wake up. CLOWNS lol.
The truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

You said it mystery man. Excuses, excuses sounds like somebody licking castles butt. Anybody that knows anything about football knows you run the ball in the 5 minutes time frame in the fourth quarter up by 14. Sad part is Gladwater scored 21 points in that short time. Another thing, Friday was the first time that I saw the coaches yelling with fire. Why did it take a must win game to show emotions. Don't care what Nebraska misfit or Logan the log say, you cannot play an entire game running one runningback play. Y'all dumb just like castles. Y'all hate to admit that he was wrong in his play calling. They screwed up the whole season being incompetent. Oh yes, you really believe they will be better next year, wow y'all not drunk but y'all been smoking those herbs .
Skeeter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Who are the returning o-linemen for next year
Miles

Mount Pleasant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Logan wrote:
I agree. Meeks was 1-9 in his 1st year and I remember the fans were rude to him and were wanting to run him out of town. I was embarrassed and the coaches wife's were so mad in the stands because the way people were mouthing at him. The same fans that were on the 50 yd line at the state championship game. I don't agree with everything that appears to be going on with the coaches but I am going to be patient and support them. What makes you think that Boles did not want the best coach that he can find to come to Henderson? Why would he hire a coach that has been running the I formation if he wants his son to excellent throwing the ball?
First Meeks and Pittsburg beat Gladewater this year, and second Castles didn't take over a down program at Henderson like Meeks did from Waller. We had plenty of talent coming back from last years team. There is no reason we should not be in the play-offs other than bad coaching and kids out of position.

Yeah you are right Meeks being 4-6 at Pitt is not impressive but they did make the play-offs and we didn't, and if he was still in Henderson we would be in the play-offs again. We would of been 5-5 / 6-4 easy just on coaching. Not to mention if we pulled an upset or two.
nunya

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

All Meeks did last year was give the ball to Monsta every play. Talk about one dimensional.
The truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

nunya wrote:
All Meeks did last year was give the ball to Monsta every play. Talk about one dimensional.
I agree with you on that, you can't be one dimensional. But Meeks did have the guys prepared for games. This clown we have now just don't have a clue. Never heard any football team not hitting in practice. He's passive therefore the team takes on the personality of the leader.
to the truth

Henderson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

True that
Stupid people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2013

Judged:

I do agree coaching has some to do with the win or lose situation.......but the players have a big part in winning or losing a game!!!! Several players have made mistakes that cost the lions points. If all of you people think u can coach better than Castle then apply for the job next time or go volunteer & show the guys your EXCELLENT playing skills........bet u cant do shit!:).......NO im not a parent nor am i a coach or a family member of Castles.....i dont watch football......i dont give a shit who wins or loses!!!!! Get a life....let the football team & the coach worry about who is making mistakes!
the truth

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Stupid people wrote:
I do agree coaching has some to do with the win or lose situation.......but the players have a big part in winning or losing a game!!!! Several players have made mistakes that cost the lions points. If all of you people think u can coach better than Castle then apply for the job next time or go volunteer & show the guys your EXCELLENT playing skills........bet u cant do shit!:).......NO im not a parent nor am i a coach or a family member of Castles.....i dont watch football......i dont give a shit who wins or loses!!!!! Get a life....let the football team & the coach worry about who is making mistakes!
Why are you in this forum then if you dont care you dumb idiot. Yes players play a role but the coach is the one who prepares and put them in the best position to be successful. If you dont watch football who cares about your dumb comments anyway. Go and stick your finger up your stank hole jerk. Oh I forgot, you didnt play sports in high school anyway. probably one of those special ed kids that couldnt tie his shoe let alone play anything.
Just Sayin

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Ok, Truth, You have made your point. We know you think the Coaches can't coach, and players were not properly used in positions. What we really know is that you on hear crying because you had a kid or kin to one that wasn't played or used. So here is what you do you ignorant dumb a.. Go stick your finger in your stank hole, put a tampon in, and tape your mouth up, because you b...h and whine more than a crying woman. Because of you limited vocabulary or brain cells, you can only say the same stuff. Here is a newsflash Einstein, the season is over and it is what it is. None of your bellyachein made a difference. Drop the s..t. Castles will be here next year and the year after.
the truth

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
Ok, Truth, You have made your point. We know you think the Coaches can't coach, and players were not properly used in positions. What we really know is that you on hear crying because you had a kid or kin to one that wasn't played or used. So here is what you do you ignorant dumb a.. Go stick your finger in your stank hole, put a tampon in, and tape your mouth up, because you b...h and whine more than a crying woman. Because of you limited vocabulary or brain cells, you can only say the same stuff. Here is a newsflash Einstein, the season is over and it is what it is. None of your bellyachein made a difference. Drop the s..t. Castles will be here next year and the year after.
Just sayin I can talk about the season as long as I want to sucker. You and nobody else can make me stop. You just mad we didnt make the playoffs. Yea castles sucks, you sucks and all who believe he's a good coach sucks. By the way, everbody knows you are a transvestite. So go and pee on yourself.
Just Sayin

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Yeah...yeah...and yeah !!! Keep on beating a dead horse you dumbass. I'm not mad because we didn't make the playoffs. I'm just glad all you pissy ass parents are not getting your way. Quit like the others.
the truth

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

Just Sayin wrote:
Yeah...yeah...and yeah !!! Keep on beating a dead horse you dumbass. I'm not mad because we didn't make the playoffs. I'm just glad all you pissy ass parents are not getting your way. Quit like the others.
Hahahahah, just you are a retard. Stop slobbing on yourself. Guess what, castles cant coach, hahahahahaha. He wont be here long if he keeps coaching the way he's doing. Thats a fact. you must produce now, it's has even change since they hired meeks. It's what have you done lately. People don't have time for two or three years down the road.
Logan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

It's a good thing y'all don't live in over half the towns in Texas that never make the playoffs. They rarely have a winning season. I am not sure how y'all would react to that. I guess if you were superintendent you would hire a new coach every year until you win. Be thankful for the success that we have had. I don't agree with what I am seeing either but dang chill out. I promise you the committee that was in charge of hiring Castles made what they thought was the right hire. Also there were not the big applicants like y'all think because Henderson has a reputation in the coaching world of being a hard place to coach. To many "know it alls" that will crucify you and run you out of town if you don't win ever year.
Stupid people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Judged:

the truth wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you in this forum then if you dont care you dumb idiot. Yes players play a role but the coach is the one who prepares and put them in the best position to be successful. If you dont watch football who cares about your dumb comments anyway. Go and stick your finger up your stank hole jerk. Oh I forgot, you didnt play sports in high school anyway. probably one of those special ed kids that couldnt tie his shoe let alone play anything.
THE TRUTH.......u just proved ur the biggest dumb ass in the world! Why did u even bring up special ed kids? They r alot better of a person than u will ever b! People like u burn in hell! So why dont u stick ur finger in ur own stank hole bitch!
Stupid people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

the truth wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahah, just you are a retard. Stop slobbing on yourself. Guess what, castles cant coach, hahahahahaha. He wont be here long if he keeps coaching the way he's doing. Thats a fact. you must produce now, it's has even change since they hired meeks. It's what have you done lately. People don't have time for two or three years down the road.
If ur truly such an educated person then maybe u should run for president! Lmao. DUMBASS! Ur the only retard!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of231
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Henderson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••