First Prev
of 12
Next Last
cola

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2013
THEY SUCK!!! Looks like they have about 20 coaches out there! Running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off! They suck a**!! I watched 2 hours of the game and that's 2 hours of my life that I will never get back!! Y'all suck!!
not suprised

Henderson, TX

#3 Sep 28, 2013
well the head coach sucked when he was at chapel hill somebody didn't do there homework before they hired him or maybe they just wanted a yes man
icee

Henderson, TX

#5 Sep 28, 2013
I can think of a lot more stuff we could be putting our money towards!! For sure!!!it crap!!! The band is awesome!! It's worth going and watching them but as for the game?? Well...... Save your money!
Smh

Henderson, TX

#6 Sep 28, 2013
Cut em some slack. You think they like to lose?
lionbacker

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2013
lapdt45 wrote:
The coaches are really failing the kids. They start off during pretty good in the first half and the second half the team fall apart. What kind of coaches do henderson have???? Is this what our tax $$$ going toward????? Something need to be done!!!!! Im very frustrated watching the coaches in their confusion fog and I know its really hard for the boys
i love football too but my god maybe they should have concentrated more on English so when people like you went thru school they could have learned how to spell and make a sentence. Dam you illiterate people. You think you could do better and you can't even make a sentence for Pete's sake. It's time to take the fries out so get back to work.
Just Sayin

Dallas, TX

#9 Sep 28, 2013
Have you ever thought of this ? New coaches, new program, lost a load of talent, the players might not be as talented as the past few years. Sometimes it takes time to put the formula together. Polio wasn't cured overnight. Itslike a roller coaster it has it ups and down. Take the bitter pill as it comes, man up, and work hard to get on top and give the pill to someone else. Rest assured the bitching, moaning, crying, and praising that is happening here is not going to cure one damn thing
lionbacker

United States

#11 Sep 28, 2013
lapdt45 wrote:
<quoted text>First of all ;before you try to make stupid remarks about people; you need to make sure that you have your act together. If I'm not mistaken the word that you spelled (Dam) meaning is ( a barrier that impounds water or underground streams.) The correct way to spell the word and the meaning in which you were trying to use is DAMN you stupid idiot!!! Grow Up and get a life and stop getting on here trying to be a Texas Scholar!!!!
You need to stop trying to be a Texas coach. What happened did you lose a little money on the game or do you just have absolutely no life at all and have to get your panties in a wad over a high school football game. DAMN what a freaking loser you are
The truth

Flint, TX

#13 Sep 28, 2013
I agree with you about the coaches. Some people on this forum have not been to all the games . I understand that it takes time, but you must stay with what's working good for you. I have a inside scoop on some conversation or thinking of the new coaches. It has been suggested to them that they need to adapt to the kids talent and not vice versa. The talent is not bad, the coaches need to put them in a better position to win. The band is good but their halftime is toooo long.
BBHC

United States

#15 Sep 29, 2013
lapdt45 wrote:
<quoted text>So true about the coaches. The halftime is too long because every game both teams will be out of the locker room ready to get the 3rd qtr started but they can't because the band is still on the field. Halftime need to be trimmed down
For some towns, the halftime is what makes the admission worth the price.
ZPDApper

Henderson, TX

#16 Sep 29, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
Have you ever thought of this ? New coaches, new program, lost a load of talent, the players might not be as talented as the past few years. Sometimes it takes time to put the formula together. Polio wasn't cured overnight. Itslike a roller coaster it has it ups and down. Take the bitter pill as it comes, man up, and work hard to get on top and give the pill to someone else. Rest assured the bitching, moaning, crying, and praising that is happening here is not going to cure one damn thing
Coach hand picked by the Supt. so his son would
quarterback and throw to the 4 ft receiver.
Had 8 to 9 starters coming back.
Don't know nothing about any of the coaches.
Corsicana 4A, state of the art facilities.
And you come to Henderson. Say no more.
low down

United States

#18 Sep 29, 2013
lapdt45 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree because on friday night in the second half the coach had no running plays except for the qb . It just dont make any sense because I guarantee that gilmer & kilgore will have a field day on him because he's slow
Ahh the great after the fact coach speaks again
The truth

United States

#20 Sep 29, 2013
Something smells fishy. Guess we are back at square one. Playing the bosses kid . Don't care what you say but I know what I see. Baddd coaching. Offensive coordinator is playing Madden something. Oh yes, the halftime is too long . If its so good why do people get up and go to concession stand and stay until its over.
Logan

United States

#21 Sep 29, 2013
Y'all make me sick. If you put your real name on here you wouldn't be saying as many bad things. These coaches are hard working men and I promise you they are doing their best. Coach Castles had success in the past and I fell like the committee that did the search did their homework. He left Corsicana because he didn't feel like it was a good place to raise his family and he wanted to get closer to the rest of his family. He is a very hard working Christian man and he is touching them a whole lot more about life than just how to tackle. I don't think anybody is taking this harder than the coaches. We have been very fortunate the past several years to have a lot of talent an that always makes things easier. If you are not loaded with talent you have to work hard and build a program to train kids to be good football players. The coaches are doing more in junior high than Meeks ever did. Have you ever thought that the players were not prepared for this year because Meeks new he was leaving and didn't care about the younger grades. Meeks has never stayed anywhere more than 6 years. He never went to middles school games or sent coaches to their practice like they are doing now. It is no secret that Meeks was leaving because it was going to be a lot harder to win for the next couple of years. If the same staff was still here and we were 1 - 4 what would y'all be saying. These coaches and kids need more support now than ever. All of the bandwagon fans are not coming this year so they need support. I will continue to go and support and look for good things to happen. There is a lot more respect and good attitudes than I have ever seen on the sidelines. Lets keep supporting these guys and quit bashing them.
Fan

United States

#22 Sep 29, 2013
What makes y'all think Boles is not the best qb we have? I was a little uncertain but he has looked good to me and has thrown and run the ball well. Who would be better?
critic

Henderson, TX

#23 Sep 29, 2013
My daughter.
Logan

United States

#27 Sep 30, 2013
I am not a coach. I have heard him speak before and I met him at the reception they had for him. If I had a son playing. He is who I would want my son playing for. He is working on building character, teaching respect, and he doesn't allow bad language from players or coaches. I feel y'all are to quick to judge and will not give them a chance. What if we sneak in the playoffs and win a game, that would be great momentum for next year. Remember we are in a very tough district and played a very tough non district. I we were in several other districts and played a weak non district schedule we could be 5-0 and y'all would not be mad.
CDR

Henderson, TX

#28 Sep 30, 2013
Logan, thank you for your positive comments. The coaches and these young men need our support, not our bashing.
icee

Cleburne, TX

#29 Sep 30, 2013
lapdt45 wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life .The coaches suck!!!!
Yes they do!!!!
OMG

Crosby, TX

#30 Sep 30, 2013
I can't believe that some of you have nothing better to do than get on here and bad mouth groups of kids who work their butts off to play football and bring the halftime show!! These kids show more dedication to their respective groups than you could to anything on any given day!! Yes, there has been coaching changes!! The football team didn't ask for this but they are adapting the best they can!! Meeks left Henderson because he doesn't want to have to work hard for wins; he left other towns in the same way!! He knew he was leaving and didn't care one little bit what happened to the program after the season was over last year!! Stop bashing the kids!! As for the band and other halftime performers, who are you to judge them!?! I for one will continue to be a Lions Backer!! Go Team, Go Band, Go Lionettes, Go Twirlers, Go Cheerleaders!!
Experience

United States

#31 Sep 30, 2013
lapdt45 wrote:
<quoted text> We know that they dont like to loose but when you see a coaching staff on the side lines every week repeating the same ole mistakes over and over again there's something wrong with that.I feel sorry for those boys who have to perform week after after with the coaches they have. I see why chapel hill, pine tree, corsicana departed ways with him
Of corse no one like to loose. But we kept going on dont we lapdt45.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Personal Trainer for Wife (Apr '14) 9 hr Trainer 8
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Farts 775
why do mexicans think they are entitled (Apr '13) 16 hr tlt 74
Remodeling 16 hr tlt 5
Apes in Henderson Fri Ignorant 31
Destinie Linn Webb looking for married men. Fri Destinie Webb 15
affordable gas prices are awsome! Fri no1important 19
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web