brighwell place
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
red head

Henderson, TX

#1 Oct 10, 2012
any update on this place, have heard on scanner the sheriff dept. checking out there.
da

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 10, 2012
red head wrote:
any update on this place, have heard on scanner the sheriff dept. checking out there.
Your an fu&@"ng idiot. Get a life your worthless redhead
toldya

Henderson, TX

#3 Oct 10, 2012
told you it was only a matter of time!! what a bunch of meth heads! what ya gotta say now brent fuller?
toldya

Henderson, TX

#4 Oct 10, 2012
what all has thr scanner been saying??
toldya

Henderson, TX

#5 Oct 10, 2012
well da you must be some of the scum that hangs out around there
da

Dallas, TX

#6 Oct 10, 2012
toldya wrote:
well da you must be some of the scum that hangs out around there
Nope just some o the scum that hangs out on here watching you people make complete du;&as$es out of yourselves because all you have to do is sit around and listen to your scanner and hope to be the first one to "break" the news on topix and feel important cause your life sucks and you have to talk about other people in order to feel good about yourself. That is the definition of a total loser. Enjoy your night listening to your scanner because no one else will talk to you. Loser
toldya

Henderson, TX

#8 Oct 10, 2012
maybe the people of henderson want to know when scum like the brighwell place will no longer be a problem in this town. it is a known meth and drug place. no life haha your a hypacrit if ive ever seen one which is explains why you have such a life when your on topix yourself. this is to inform people of whats goin on in the town. good or bad.
da

Dallas, TX

#9 Oct 10, 2012
toldya wrote:
maybe the people of henderson want to know when scum like the brighwell place will no longer be a problem in this town. it is a known meth and drug place. no life haha your a hypacrit if ive ever seen one which is explains why you have such a life when your on topix yourself. this is to inform people of whats goin on in the town. good or bad.
And what does that make you. Exactly. The news is to let people know what is goin on. People like you take it upon themselves to namelessly talk about people in this town only because you can do it anonymously. And the only reason you do is because you think there will be no consiquinces for you rambling on about hearsay. Just because you say it doesn't make it true. Do you really think that much of yourself. I have news for you. You are nobody so change your name to that.
toldya

Henderson, TX

#10 Oct 10, 2012
trust me i know its not hear say
red head

Henderson, TX

#11 Oct 10, 2012
Must have stepped on some toes or dopeheads foot.
toldya

Henderson, TX

#12 Oct 10, 2012
yep i guess you did lol
toldya

Henderson, TX

#13 Oct 10, 2012
what did the scanner say?
Knows

United States

#14 Oct 10, 2012
da wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope just some o the scum that hangs out on here watching you people make complete du;&as$es out of yourselves because all you have to do is sit around and listen to your scanner and hope to be the first one to "break" the news on topix and feel important cause your life sucks and you have to talk about other people in order to feel good about yourself. That is the definition of a total loser. Enjoy your night listening to your scanner because no one else will talk to you. Loser
At least they know how to use a damn period in a sentence you moron!
redhead

Henderson, TX

#15 Oct 10, 2012
What happened to BB? Never hear his name now.
toldya

Henderson, TX

#16 Oct 10, 2012
i hear it constantly all the time on topix ._. you must know the farm or about the farm.
and

United States

#17 Oct 12, 2012
He's still getting some money obviously cuz hestill driving that carry. Meth head central down their
toldya

De Berry, TX

#18 Oct 12, 2012
yep it is meth head central! Why wont the police do anything??
Brent Fuller

Henderson, TX

#20 Sep 29, 2013
toldya wrote:
told you it was only a matter of time!! what a bunch of meth heads! what ya gotta say now brent fuller?


I am tired of all the chicken sh*t people in this town. Toldya. Keep bumping your time But can't put a true name cause your scared to nut up.
bam bam

Nashville, TN

#21 Sep 30, 2013
This is exactly the reason I moved out of Henderson and Rusk county because all the gossip bodies around that seem to worry what goes on in other peoples lifes don't worry what goes on in anybody's house or property except your own
wtf

Livingston, TX

#22 Oct 1, 2013
EVERYBODY knows what happens at the farm.... it's only a matter of time. Hope all them small children have somewhere safe to go...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr New Resident 1,034
need help..... 5 hr concerned 1
looking for lost friend Sun Basiclly100 1
gays (Dec '07) Jan 14 No1important 61
Dreadlocks piercer at Fugis Jan 10 singlebutlookin48 1
Phillip Shaw!? (May '16) Jan 9 Phil 13
Debra Timmons Jan 5 Debra Timmons 4

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages